IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Update! Adamek Sick(Flu) Glasov-Wilson Replacement, Ward-Rodriguez (HBO) Glascov-Wilson (NBC) (Post#17)
Jack 1000
post Nov 11 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

What do you guys think?

We have Ward-Rodriguez on HBO in Ward's Home State. This is the kind of fight where two of the judges will have their 118-110 and 119-109 Ward cards already filled in almost no matter what happens in the fight. Will the crew go Ga-Ga over Ward, with Lampley doing a twenty minute "Pom Pom soliloquy." Or will be reminded that "Ward is perceived as a boring fighter. But his allusiveness and ring technique allow him to use those skills to get the win?"

No way Ward gets anything but a win here. Casual interest might be, will he struggle at all? For this the writing's on the wall.

I actually like the Adamek-Glazkov fight better. Yes, Tomas will most likely get the decision, but the opponent I heard comes to fight and carries a big punch. NBC Sports has done a very good job of producing exciting two-sided matches. HBO can still go with the two-sided matches with success, but they often waste time with house fighters against mediocre competition. I have heard that Rodriguez is a good fighter for a first comeback, but he's still going to get his ass out-boxed big time. NBC Sports has the more competitive fight this weekend

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 03:51 AM