Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 or Rios vs Provodnikov, Thee Better Fight
BoxingEinstein
post Nov 20 2013, 01:32 AM
Post #1

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,243

If Pacquiao beats Rios in which I expect in impressive fashion does it give way to a Bradley rematch? What are your thoughts on that fight.

If Rios wins and beats Pacquiao in impressive fashion then does that open the door for a return to 140 against Provodnikov for the WBO belt? Excitement level high in that one that's for sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 20 2013, 08:26 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I think Pac may actually lose to a rematch with Bradley, especially if he can be very mobile and not allow Pac to sit on his punches. I think Provodnikov beats Rios, when it's a simple matter of fire vs fire I'd take the naturally bigger man. Also depends what state Pac will put Rios in when and if he beats him. If it's like Margs, something could be ruined for good, I mean look at Margs eye.

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Nov 20 2013, 09:32 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

Pac vs Bradley has to be the next fight in the summer of 2014. After the controversy of the 1st fight, the 2nd fight would be huge.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 20 2013, 09:42 AM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I personally don't want to see Pacquiao-Bradley 2. The first fight was a definitive win for Pacquiao in my view and there's no need to go back and put that fight on. It was a PPV flop which is why I said in the other thread ain't no way there's money for a Bradley-Cotto fight. If you can't pull in numbers with the #2 PPV attraction then you damn sure ain't doing it against the #3 attraction in Cotto. True, Bradley was injured in the fight but he got injured ducking and trying to move away from the onslaught of Manny. And it was clear as day that when one of his injuries occurred he was hit with a punch. Some want to see.a rematch take place to see if Manny can avenge a loss but bit should really be to show how much better Manny is then Bradley. If they do rematch I lean more towards Bradley though but Manny might beat him again

For my money, Rios-Ruslan is the better fight. It would be a barn burner and no doubt the fans would love it, I don't know who I'd favor in that fight but it definitely wouldn't see the final bell

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Nov 20 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

I don't think it is reasonable to ask Rios to fight Alvarado-Pac-Prov in a row. That is a BRUTAL 3 fight stretch.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 20 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #6

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Provodnikov v. Rios is the human version of cock fighting. I mean, we'd be literally watching two men beat years off of the other's life.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 20 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 20 2013, 01:11 PM) *
Provodnikov v. Rios is the human version of cock fighting. I mean, we'd be literally watching two men beat years off of the other's life.

This

Plus I think pac Rios and alvarado should stay away from provo. They are not as mobile as Bradley, he will catch them and he will hurt them. Bradley is the only one of the three that I can see outboxing him

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Nov 20 2013, 05:36 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 20 2013, 12:11 PM) *

ruslan KOs rios. i say bradley beats pacquiao again easy as well.

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Nov 20 2013, 06:08 PM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 20 2013, 01:11 PM) *

Two guys going for a knock out....would be a must see afair.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Nov 22 2013, 07:48 PM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

I think the best combination would be Pacquiao/Provodnikov. I just dont see Rios eating Ruslans combos all night and I think he'd KO Rios early.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 04:47 AM