IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roach RAGING! (Camp Altercation) (Topics Merged), I expected this from brandons camp not pacs lol...
checkleft
post Nov 20 2013, 02:38 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-roach-gar...ontation--71882

So here is a video of Roach just randomly going off on brandons camp, from the looks of it he just out of the blue came out and started on Garcia of all people!

This shit is pretty funny, even gets physical Lmao. Looks like hes having Roid rage or something, I've never seen him this way
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Nov 20 2013, 02:56 AM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Haha Ariza is such a fucking idiot.Man I hate that man.Kicks dude then runs hahaha what a bitch.How you gonna kick him? Lol

+Quote Post
ROME
post Nov 20 2013, 03:26 AM
Post #3

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 1,535

We've likely all seen the footage of an altercation between Manny Pacquiao's and Brandon Rios' coaches and teams on the front page (as recorded by Ellie Seckbach). From what I saw, Freddie Roach didn't initially seem too aggressive in his approach to advising Robert Garcia that he and his team were cutting into Manny's time until Garcia stated that they weren't going anywhere; at which point, of course, Roach committed the first foul by calling Garcia a "piece of shit". It seemed as though he was unaware of the supposed arrangements that were made for Rios and team to stay longer (due to interviews) and thought Garcia was making it a point to intentionally provoke him. He also seemed to be more reacting to Garcia's attitude and unwillingness to leave, though his reaction was inappropriate. What took place shortly after appeared to be initiated by Roach but, upon review, was actually provoked by Alex Ariza. Ariza, whom no one was speaking to, decided to involve himself in the disagreement and has some choice words for Roach, likely as a result of thier ongoing feud. Roach naturally responded. Now, as for the "racism"; Roach called a member of Rios' team a "stupid Mexican" (or something to that effect), which technically isn't racist; though it may have been said with racial intent. Comments made by Roach to Seckback which were also deemed racist are not heard in the video (at least I didn't hear them) so I'd consider those speculation for the time being. From what I saw, both teams were wrong in their approach to handling the situation, the core of which seemed to be no more than a miscommunication that was perhaps set up to occur on purpose. It's just too interesting the way what was said by Roach could be twisted to sound however the listener wants to hear it. If Garcia called Roach a stupid American, would the reaction be the same? Now, some may say that it is implied that Roach was referring to Latinos as a race, as opposed to Mexicans and the nationality right? Lets say Garcia called Roach a stupid white man, would this be considered racist? The mere fact that this could be questioned by some is enough to suggest that this may actually be nothing more than some last minute hype to promote a fight that, due to the personalities involved (namely Pacquiao's), has less intrigue or interest that had been anticipated. I could be completely wrong here but that's what I gathered. I dont believe Manny would want to be involved in that sort of pre-fight drama, so was it really just a coincidence that he wasnt there? Freddie, in my opinion, has always been willing to get under the opposing team's skin if he can; I'd even go as far as to say he enjoys it. Its for this that I believe there's a chance that this here was a nice little set up. the only thing that has me second guessing here is the fact that, from what I understand, the beef between Ariza and Roach is legit. Thats not to say that the situation wasnt perfectly set up for times to overlap creating interaction that would likely lead to disagreement. What do you guys think?

+Quote Post
ROME
post Nov 20 2013, 03:30 AM
Post #4

Junior Flyweight

I must have missed this as I was creating my own thread on this. My bad lol
How do I delete the thread I created or merge it with this one?

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 20 2013, 03:38 AM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Lol @ Ariza's 300 kick... THIS.. ISN'T.. WILDCARD!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Nov 20 2013, 03:40 AM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 20 2013, 03:52 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 20 2013, 04:38 AM) *
Lol @ Ariza's 300 kick... THIS.. ISN'T.. WILDCARD!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Someone as we speak is putting together a legendary meme with ariza in full Spartan gear Lmao

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 20 2013, 03:58 AM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2013, 03:52 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Someone as we speak is putting together a legendary meme with ariza in full Spartan gear Lmao

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Oh man, can't wait to see that one

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 20 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Who gives a fuck, it was funny enjoy it. I know I did lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 20 2013, 09:27 AM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Get off Ariza, he riding for his team. Ain't nothing wrong with what he did. Punks jump up to get beat down or in this case kicked down. I hope some more shit pops off, I haven't laughed this hard at some boxing stuff since Professor told me Guerrero was a threat and the time when Fury nearly ko'd himself (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
ROME
post Nov 20 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #10

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 20 2013, 09:24 AM) *
Who gives a fuck, it was funny enjoy it. I know I did lol

Lol good point!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 09:48 AM