IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roach RAGING! (Camp Altercation) (Topics Merged), I expected this from brandons camp not pacs lol...
mgrover
post Nov 21 2013, 06:24 AM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Wonder what would of happened if Pac was there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 21 2013, 07:39 AM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 07:24 AM) *

Someone would have got bodied by some Philippine body guards before anyone laid a hand on manny lol. Shit even arum woulda cocked back a hammer for pac, that's his cash cow!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 21 2013, 08:11 AM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 21 2013, 12:39 PM) *
Someone would have got bodied by some Philippine body guards before anyone laid a hand on manny lol. Shit even arum woulda cocked back a hammer for pac, that's his cash cow!

I mean more what would of he done. He's always very calm and respecful outside the ring, don't think I've ever even heard him swear, but his trainers just been kicked in the chest in front of him, would he just stand there or would he confront Ariza, since we all knows Ariza would instantly bow out there and then.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 21 2013, 09:26 AM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Nov 20 2013, 04:28 PM) *
Racist shit? Barely call that anything.Its like being called an American Motherfucker....I'd be like umm okay? Lol

Then your just as stupid as he is.

Roll up on some mexicans in a grocery store and repeat what he said, they'd fuck you up. You call someone a Black Muthafucka and you'd get fucked up. There are many who get offended by these types of terms. I hope your smarter then what you posting here cuz if not you got some future ass whooping coming if you think half the stuff you posting in here

You talking about his disease but ignore the fact he instigated it. There was no point for him to even say that and why did he have to bring in that dumb video guy and call him a dirty Jew or whatever he said. He said those things with ill intent, that's racist. But because he has Parkinson's it's ok to let it go. FOH, he gon regret he said that stuff

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Nov 21 2013, 09:38 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 21 2013, 09:43 AM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 08:11 AM) *
I mean more what would of he done. He's always very calm and respecful outside the ring, don't think I've ever even heard him swear, but his trainers just been kicked in the chest in front of him, would he just stand there or would he confront Ariza, since we all knows Ariza would instantly bow out there and then.

I don't think Manny would've did anything. I think he would've stayed out of it. Just my opinion but I'd a been surprised to see him put himself in the middle of that foolishness

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 21 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #36

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 06:24 AM) *

I have a friend of mine who is cool with Manny. He said the old Manny and his boys used to tear shit up at the club lol. They would get into tons of fights at bars. The last Pacquiao fight he attended with Manny's camp, Manny was sitting around reminiscing about the good ole days. I think this might have been before Pac/Mar 3. Before he became big into his religion. I'm curious to know how things would have gone down now as well.

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Nov 21 2013, 01:31 PM
Post #37

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 09:11 AM) *

The dude packs heat cuz..one thing about Pacquaio most people don't know is he loves his guns and he's damned good with them. See if you can find the video of him busting off his Gold gun...insanity.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 21 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 06:24 AM) *

Probably would've just stood there, smiling and waving. Lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 21 2013, 03:23 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

I loved Pacquiao's response to it, at least he's keeping his head levels above the bullshit. But Arum....his response to it was nothing more then an attack on Ariza. He had some valid points but you have to take it with a grain of salt because Ariza has aired him out a few times

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 21 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

At the presser Alex Ariza wasn't Rios strength coach, some other dude was? dafuq?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:41 AM