IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roach RAGING! (Camp Altercation) (Topics Merged), I expected this from brandons camp not pacs lol...
mrchitown
post Nov 21 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #41

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 03:34 PM) *
At the presser Alex Ariza wasn't Rios strength coach, some other dude was? dafuq?

Is the video up yet? That's weird
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Nov 21 2013, 04:56 PM
Post #42

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

I know Roach talks a lot of shit, but it never goes well for the guy who front kicks the shit out of the retarded kid. Never...

This post has been edited by The Original MrFactor: Nov 21 2013, 04:56 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 21 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 21 2013, 03:19 PM) *
Probably would've just stood there, smiling and waving. Lol

Lmao

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 21 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 21 2013, 08:41 PM) *
Is the video up yet? That's weird

25 minute mark

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/11/20/5126...ress-conference

it was the dude that tried to hit Roach, Donald Leary thats supposedly strength coach

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 21 2013, 10:44 PM
Post #45

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Do you think with the fight being in China that the security level may be problematic and some shit might go down between the trainers? China's pro boxing commission is so inexperienced with professional fights that this whole program is new to them. This isn't like an knowledgeable commission in the USA or UK were rules and consequences are more firmly placed.

This is a WBO sanctioned fight. I don't know how much they have been monitoring this, or maybe it's just there to hype the fight?

Jack

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 22 2013, 12:46 AM
Post #46

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 08:29 PM) *
25 minute mark

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/11/20/5126...ress-conference

it was the dude that tried to hit Roach, Donald Leary thats supposedly strength coach

I had to watch the whole thing, the chick in the back caught my eye lol

Seems like he was or is to a degree Rios' strength trainer, that would explain his weight issues from the past lol, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a slight to Ariza by Arum. He's known to do that foolishness

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Nov 22 2013, 07:52 AM
Post #47

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

I didn't have a problem with Ariza kicking Roach, per se, because if you make a threatening gesture and get in someone's grill, they do have a right to protect themselves preemptively.

Now as for the making fun of Parkinson's stuff, that's hoe shit as far as I'm concerned.

Brandon Rios, Margacheato and Ariza are all foul for that. ESPECIALLY because it's a condition that dozens of boxers have to deal with, for being warriors in there and taking the punishment. That shows me that you don't respect the sport.

I mean hell, Rios is 26 and already slurring and speech and shit. He's halfway to a busload of neurological disorders if you ask me.

Anyways, I might be too old school in that the whole concept of respect is important to me.

Is Roach overrated ? Hell yeah. Is a lot of that because he's a rare white trainer in a sport full of great black and and Mexican trainers ? Hell yes.

Regardless though, none of this bullshit should have gone down the way it did.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 22 2013, 01:53 PM
Post #48

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 22 2013, 07:52 AM) *
I didn't have a problem with Ariza kicking Roach, per se, because if you make a threatening gesture and get in someone's grill, they do have a right to protect themselves preemptively.

Now as for the making fun of Parkinson's stuff, that's hoe shit as far as I'm concerned.

Brandon Rios, Margacheato and Ariza are all foul for that. ESPECIALLY because it's a condition that dozens of boxers have to deal with, for being warriors in there and taking the punishment. That shows me that you don't respect the sport.

I mean hell, Rios is 26 and already slurring and speech and shit. He's halfway to a busload of neurological disorders if you ask me.

Anyways, I might be too old school in that the whole concept of respect is important to me.

Is Roach overrated ? Hell yeah. Is a lot of that because he's a rare white trainer in a sport full of great black and and Mexican trainers ? Hell yes.

Regardless though, none of this bullshit should have gone down the way it did.

Man please, Ariza had already kicked the shit outta him...what was he supposed to do, be nice to him afterwards? As far as I'm concerned, when blows are exchanged, all bets are off! Lol

Now, I would agree with you, IF Ariza had never made contact with Roach, then made fun of his disease, then I would've called it hoe shit. I'm sure we all can agree that Roach is cunt, regradless of his condition, somebody should've kicked him a long time ago. Lol

+Quote Post
emd01
post Nov 22 2013, 07:36 PM
Post #49

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

Roach is a dick. Fact. You cant be a dickhead and think just because youre sick people want make fun of the sick dickhead. Youd think having Parkinsons would humble you a lil but this dude is a class A asshole. Now that he looks like a racist dickhead I care that much less. They should start a holiday where Ariza gets to kick his ass in the chest every Friday.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Nov 23 2013, 02:31 AM
Post #50

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

I mean, this is just a dumb situation overall.

Roach shouldn't be fronting like he can just run up on muhfuggas and be on that "I'm 'bout to beat that ass" type of vibe.

I figured that's what that big ass corn-fed white boy was for, but he was on that Gentle Giant side of the game.

I watched the kick from the 24/7 episode and it seems like Ariza was pretty foul for that, because it ain't like Roach just jumped on the guy.

Yeah, Roach is a dick who tries and plays the nice guy act, but once again, this situation is some dumb shit.

He did in fact insult the Mexican dude by calling him a "fucking Mexican" and said some shit about Elie Shit Sack, talmbout "get that Jew out of here" or some shit, but honestly, people say stupid shit when things are about to go down, so I don't really put much stock into it. It is what it is.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 10:41 PM