Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.
Franchize
post Nov 20 2013, 12:15 PM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Didn't see a thread for this. Wanted to know you guys' thoughts on it if you've seen it. I didn't get a chance to catch the play. Glad Spike and HBO found a way to air this. I thought it was phenomenal. It brought a myriad of emotions out of me. I haven't laughed that much in a while. Mike was funnier than most stand up comedians lol. He is one of the most interesting and candid individuals I've ever seen. I mean truly candid, not "let me spin this in a positive way" candid. I like him more AFTER his boxing career than I even did when he was fighting.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 20 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

It was great, it's always interesting to get Tyson's take on things because he always tells it like it is. The whole Mitch Green shit was the highlight for me. He really messed dude up bad. I remember the news feed of him talking about Dapper Dan and what Mike did to him. Classic stuff lol. I also liked hoe he went in on Robin Givens and her sorry ass mother, they used to degrade Mike but ever since he started speaking up Givens and said shit. All in all it was a well put together show, can't wait to see Mike's next move in life. It's funny how Holyfield won in the ring but Tyson is winning outside of it

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 21 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 20 2013, 05:05 PM) *
It was great, it's always interesting to get Tyson's take on things because he always tells it like it is. The whole Mitch Green shit was the highlight for me. He really messed dude up bad. I remember the news feed of him talking about Dapper Dan and what Mike did to him. Classic stuff lol. I also liked hoe he went in on Robin Givens and her sorry ass mother, they used to degrade Mike but ever since he started speaking up Givens and said shit. All in all it was a well put together show, can't wait to see Mike's next move in life. It's funny how Holyfield won in the ring but Tyson is winning outside of it

I also like how candid he was about Desiree Washington. I always thought there was a lot fishy about that situation. For a guy that readily admits whenever he does wrong, he seems to take his innocence to the grave. In my opinion, rightfully so. People turned a blind eye to the fact that she'd lied and accused another man of rape before Mike. I always knew Don King did Mike bad financially but I didn't know he did him dirty in the legal system. Seriously, you hired a tax attorney for your cash cow? I don't think even Arum is that shady lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 21 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 21 2013, 08:32 AM) *
I also like how candid he was about Desiree Washington. I always thought there was a lot fishy about that situation. For a guy that readily admits whenever he does wrong, he seems to take his innocence to the grave. In my opinion, rightfully so. People turned a blind eye to the fact that she'd lied and accused another man of rape before Mike. I always knew Don King did Mike bad financially but I didn't know he did him dirty in the legal system. Seriously, you hired a tax attorney for your cash cow? I don't think even Arum is that shady lol

I never knew it was a tax attorney, but it was dope how he tied it into his current money troubles lol. A damn tax attorney to handle a criminal case, it's like you want t have some kind of respect for Don King but then things like this come out and you remember why your glad he's a non-factor in the game anymore. At his peak he put on some tremendous events but he was always a snake dude.

That Desiree Washington situation actually made me more of a fan of his, he was dragged thru the mud with the media and the general public and he DGAF. He did and still professed his innocence. I had my suspicions from jump. I always find it weird how she went to the room but didn't want to have sex. Just like how the chick that I believe lied on 2pac. She gave him head in a dance floor but the next night you in his hotel room and he took it from you but you gave it up and admitted so with ease the night before. All women ain't bitches but these two have earned that classification

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 21 2013, 02:23 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Mike took the p*ssy...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 21 2013, 03:24 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 21 2013, 02:23 PM) *
Mike took the p*ssy...

You keeping Dolomite's memory alive with this stuff lol

+Quote Post
kej718
post Nov 26 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #7

Amateur

Member No.: 13,674

It was awsome

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 27 2013, 10:51 AM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 21 2013, 03:24 PM) *
You keeping Dolomite's memory alive with this stuff lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I just like to troll people and see their responses! I remember the story you told us about the dude who was talking bad about Tyson, and how you served him the ring. Let's be real here, you straight LOST IT and went for the gusto. Lol

I like how Tyson trashed her and her buttfaced mama...women like that, deserve to be talked about in such a manner. Hell, truthfully, she LOVES that type of attention, she thrives off of it. It seems like every character that she plays on tv, resembles an underhanded skeezer anyway. Lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 27 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #9

Junior Middleweight

Robin Given or Taketh Away

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 27 2013, 10:26 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 27 2013, 11:19 AM) *
Robin Given or Taketh Away

Ha! I remember that episode of The Game...or those episodes rather.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 12:24 AM