> Where's Daprofessor???, What've you heard? You tell, I tell, we tell
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 2 2013, 10:16 PM) *
I was reading a thread over at ESB, I don't post there but I was just reading it. He's still the same, he was calling a potential Mayweather-Khan fight "doo-doo"....he hasn't changed still crying over no move to 160 by Floyd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's Professor! I trolled something serious at ESB and Max Boxing...so I know I'm not welcomed around those parts...probably can't even read their boards as a guest. LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 2 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 2 2013, 09:20 PM) *

That's Professor! I trolled something serious at ESB and Max Boxing...so I know I'm not welcomed around those parts...probably can't even read their boards as a guest. LOL

Him and his Chino XL braids will be back soon enough lol...maxboxing is quite possibly the worse boxing forum I ever been on. I heard ESB used to be one of the best but now a lot of people say they've fallen off....Professor might make an appearance in here when Floyd announces his next opponent and he will flood us with he's not TBE comments and he needs to fight at MW to prove to me he is lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 2 2013, 10:25 PM) *
Him and his Chino XL braids will be back soon enough lol...maxboxing is quite possibly the worse boxing forum I ever been on. I heard ESB used to be one of the best but now a lot of people say they've fallen off....Professor might make an appearance in here when Floyd announces his next opponent and he will flood us with he's not TBE comments and he needs to fight at MW to prove to me he is lol

Right! Any current fighter, has NOTHING on throwback fighters, according to him. Of course he's right, but I think he's still stuck in the 70's...or worse case scenario...the 80's. Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 23 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

I was reading posts from this reaaal smart Yoda-like poster on ESB...wonder if that's Professor. Any help here?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 23 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 23 2013, 12:21 PM) *
I was reading posts from this reaaal smart Yoda-like poster on ESB...wonder if that's Professor. Any help here?

He just posted on the porter maidana thread I made lol.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 23 2013, 06:27 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 23 2013, 12:56 PM) *

I will get rid of him again, don't worry lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 27 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 23 2013, 01:56 PM) *

Whew...thought he went on that cruise. Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 30 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

Lmao@this thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I haven't forgot y'all. I've just been busy making shit happen...plus, my gig blocked the site. I do check in once in a while when time permits. I see chitowns still calling them wrong. I thought he'd be on suicide watch after what happened to Broner. I was worried. Glad to see that are taking the loss well.

If I'm going on any cruises...best believe it will be in Jamaica on some hedonism type shit. I'll leave the "Orlando-cruise" for chitown. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 30 2013, 08:22 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 30 2013, 06:35 PM) *
Lmao@this thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I haven't forgot y'all. I've just been busy making shit happen...plus, my gig blocked the site. I do check in once in a while when time permits. I see chitowns still calling them wrong. I thought he'd be on suicide watch after what happened to Broner. I was worried. Glad to see that are taking the loss well.

If I'm going on any cruises...best believe it will be in Jamaica on some hedonism type shit. I'll leave the "Orlando-cruise" for chitown. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

We are not reversing roles here, you don't troll me I troll you lol.....I knew you'd be back eventually any way, I remember you saying something about them doing that at your job

Don't you dare, I get 1 wrong and suddenly I'm a bad fantasy football player or something lol....It's funny because most was saying Maidana would win but weren't even confident in their pick. I offered to put money up to people at the gym and on here but these sallie mae ass clowns wouldn't even take it. I can tell they weren't confident, they were just saying it out of hate then they came in the fight thread like they Virgil Hunter and shit lol....they know who they are. I'm more disappointed that he ain't learn nothing from it but that's on him.

And I said he would lose eventually, just like I'm calling it that Bradley, Garica, and Thurman will retire with multiple L's on their record. But I ride with Broner the same way you rode Guerrero, so this is a stalemate chief lol.....don't act like you not participating in that all male stage play called how Professor got his groove back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You will never see me go on a cruise, I can't swim and something is always going wrong with them cruise ships, but you half Pu ertoRican so swimming is in your DNA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Dec 30 2013, 08:24 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 31 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 30 2013, 05:22 PM) *
We are not reversing roles here, you don't troll me I troll you lol.....I knew you'd be back eventually any way, I remember you saying something about them doing that at your job

Don't you dare, I get 1 wrong and suddenly I'm a bad fantasy football player or something lol....It's funny because most was saying Maidana would win but weren't even confident in their pick. I offered to put money up to people at the gym and on here but these sallie mae ass clowns wouldn't even take it. I can tell they weren't confident, they were just saying it out of hate then they came in the fight thread like they Virgil Hunter and shit lol....they know who they are. I'm more disappointed that he ain't learn nothing from it but that's on him.

And I said he would lose eventually, just like I'm calling it that Bradley, Garica, and Thurman will retire with multiple L's on their record. But I ride with Broner the same way you rode Guerrero, so this is a stalemate chief lol.....don't act like you not participating in that all male stage play called how Professor got his groove back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You will never see me go on a cruise, I can't swim and something is always going wrong with them cruise ships, but you half Pu ertoRican so swimming is in your DNA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LMAO.... DEAD WRONG!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 05:56 PM