+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 3 2014, 04:00 AM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 30 2013, 09:22 PM) *
We are not reversing roles here, you don't troll me I troll you lol.....I knew you'd be back eventually any way, I remember you saying something about them doing that at your job

Don't you dare, I get 1 wrong and suddenly I'm a bad fantasy football player or something lol....It's funny because most was saying Maidana would win but weren't even confident in their pick. I offered to put money up to people at the gym and on here but these sallie mae ass clowns wouldn't even take it. I can tell they weren't confident, they were just saying it out of hate then they came in the fight thread like they Virgil Hunter and shit lol....they know who they are. I'm more disappointed that he ain't learn nothing from it but that's on him.

And I said he would lose eventually, just like I'm calling it that Bradley, Garica, and Thurman will retire with multiple L's on their record. But I ride with Broner the same way you rode Guerrero, so this is a stalemate chief lol.....don't act like you not participating in that all male stage play called how Professor got his groove back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You will never see me go on a cruise, I can't swim and something is always going wrong with them cruise ships, but you half Pu ertoRican so swimming is in your DNA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'll give you the stale mate on the Broner and Guerrero thing. I still believe Guerrero would have beat him. I was actually shocked he got his ass whooped by Maidana. I didn't see that coming. Broner will be back though. He has no business at 147.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 3 2014, 02:52 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 3 2014, 03:00 AM) *
I'll give you the stale mate on the Broner and Guerrero thing. I still believe Guerrero would have beat him. I was actually shocked he got his ass whooped by Maidana. I didn't see that coming. Broner will be back though. He has no business at 147.

I blame the Guerrero loss moreso on his father not giving him a plan B. Guerrero had some success early but once Mayweather adjusted, Team Guerrero never adjusted and it was smooth sailing from there for Mayweather. I'm more pissed that Guerrero didn't fight Thurman when he was offered that fight. Now he's on the shelf until the spring I believe Schaefer said.

Broner has to adjust his attitude, all the physical gifts but he lacks maturity. He's dangerously immature and only time will tell if he's learned anything from this loss. I still think he'll be successful and I think he can win some fights at welter but he should drop down and grow naturally into the weight class. I didn't see the Maidana loss coming either but Marcos was giving him looks he never seen before. The way he faked the left to the body and turned it upstairs was beautiful. Anfd the over hand right was money in the bank for Maidana. Broner could even be successful now at welter without having to move down, but he's not busy enough. Your not going to beat the cream of the crop in boxing by fighting in spurts. His activity level is horrible. I'm hoping he comes back with a better attitude if not, the next time he fights a heavy hitter he ain't getting up

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 7 2014, 05:53 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Broner v Guerrero would be a great return match for both. Neither guy is a natural welterweight and both are coming off an embarrassing loss. I got Guerrero in that one. Loser has to change his screen name?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 07:59 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 7 2014, 04:53 PM) *
Broner v Guerrero would be a great return match for both. Neither guy is a natural welterweight and both are coming off an embarrassing loss. I got Guerrero in that one. Loser has to change his screen name?

I'll take that bet, I'm interested in seeing how each fare. I'd like to see if Broner man's up and responds like a champion and I'd like to see Guerrero just fight....have you heard he's been beating the drums now for a fight with Pacquiao?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 9 2014, 12:46 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 7 2014, 04:53 PM) *

Your boy is punking out on us, he trying to bail on GB. I don't know how smart that js

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 19 2014, 04:12 AM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 9 2014, 01:46 PM) *
Your boy is punking out on us, he trying to bail on GB. I don't know how smart that js

The pac fight is winnable and worth jumping ship. He's gonna a lose to most of the guys in the gbp/Haymon stables. If he can beat pac...there are plenty of winnable fights on that side of the isle for him.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2014, 11:26 AM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 19 2014, 03:12 AM) *
The pac fight is winnable and worth jumping ship. He's gonna a lose to most of the guys in the gbp/Haymon stables. If he can beat pac...there are plenty of winnable fights on that side of the isle for him.

He ain't beating no Pacquiao. He didn't even adjust in his biggest fight and his father ain't that good of a trainer. He need to ditch big mouth and get someone who doesn't want to be a camera whore...he can't beat Manny boxing or trading. He won't even adjust in that fight. And I'm glad he ain't getting that fight because he don't deserve it. What's he done to deserve that fight? Talk shit and lay an egg in his biggest fight. He ain't built for the main events.

Manny too quick for him and even in his recent setbacks he's still better then Guerrero. Robert has hit his ceiling, he's not Ann upper echelon fighter, he's a B+ type of guy and that's all he's ever going to be

Bradley, Porter, even Alexander. He can't win. And Thurman will tear him up, Danny will tear him up, he's in a sticky situation now

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Jan 19 2014, 11:33 AM
Post #39

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 19 2014, 11:26 AM) *
He ain't beating no Pacquiao. He didn't even adjust in his biggest fight and his father ain't that good of a trainer. He need to ditch big mouth and get someone who doesn't want to be a camera whore...he can't beat Manny boxing or trading. He won't even adjust in that fight. And I'm glad he ain't getting that fight because he don't deserve it. What's he done to deserve that fight? Talk shit and lay an egg in his biggest fight. He ain't built for the main events.

Manny too quick for him and even in his recent setbacks he's still better then Guerrero. Robert has hit his ceiling, he's not Ann upper echelon fighter, he's a B+ type of guy and that's all he's ever going to be

Bradley, Porter, even Alexander. He can't win. And Thurman will tear him up, Danny will tear him up, he's in a sticky situation now

i could see robert doing damage on pac. pac was getting caught in the clinch against rios' dirty boxing tactics throughout their fight and was admittedly hurt. this was the only time rios was successful. robert's not a great boxer, but he's craftier than brandon rios, can cut off the ring relatively well, and his main game is always on the inside/in the clinch.

you're right though, manny's in a bit of a mess...will be interesting to see who he chooses going forward.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 20 2014, 07:56 AM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 19 2014, 10:33 AM) *
i could see robert doing damage on pac. pac was getting caught in the clinch against rios' dirty boxing tactics throughout their fight and was admittedly hurt. this was the only time rios was successful. robert's not a great boxer, but he's craftier than brandon rios, can cut off the ring relatively well, and his main game is always on the inside/in the clinch.

you're right though, manny's in a bit of a mess...will be interesting to see who he chooses going forward.

Manny still throws those 5 and 6 punch combos. Guerrero can cut off the ring but Manny will be bouncing around like a ping pong against Robert. He's a flat footed fighter now since he's been at welter. Your not going to beat Pacquiao like that. Look at who Guerrero has fought at welter. He didn't deserve the shot at Maywesther and he damn sure don't deserve this one. He had to fight rough and dirty to beat Berto, I'm nit.sokd he would've won if the ref had of been on his job that night. And he's fought at 147, 3x already and in all 3 he was hurt. Didn't adjust his strategy against Mayweather. He's not that good at 147

Pacquiao is there to be hit but once he opens up he will give Guerrero fits.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 12:57 AM