IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao vs. Rios-SPOILERS, No New Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of Froch-Groves Fight
Jack 1000
post Nov 23 2013, 02:29 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

For all the action and post-fight reactions to Manny Pacquaio's fight with Brandon Rios! Keep everything in this thread!

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 23 2013, 04:19 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,559

I broke down and ordered the fight, now lets see some fireworks!

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 23 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Does anybody have any knowledge of the undercard fighters? It doesn't look to appealing. Hope they produce good fights.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 23 2013, 05:16 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 23 2013, 05:01 PM) *
Does anybody have any knowledge of the undercard fighters? It doesn't look to appealing. Hope they produce good fights.

The answer follows your question man lol, but I think 50 cent's fighter Billy Dib is rematching Gradovich, the guy who beat him in his debut here will be the co- main event, and then there's China's own Zou Shiming fighting some guy I don't know. Maybe he'll get his first KO as a pro, who knows. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) I think there's two more fights on the undercard but those guys I named are who most familiar with. I'll tell u one thing though, 70$ I don't feel is worth it so luckily a know a bar around my way that's showing this PPV.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 23 2013, 05:26 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 23 2013, 05:16 PM) *
The answer follows your question man lol, but I think 50 cent's fighter Billy Dib is rematching Gradovich, the guy who beat him in his debut here will be the co- main event, and then there's China's own Zou Shiming fighting some guy I don't know. Maybe he'll get his first KO as a pro, who knows. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) I think there's two more fights on the undercard but those guys I named are who most familiar with. I'll tell u one thing though, 70$ I don't feel is worth it so luckily a know a bar around my way that's showing this PPV.

Thanks for the honesty lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 23 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Not sure how I feel about this undercard...oh yes I do...the fights are garbage (on paper). However, they may produce fireworks. We'll either see Billy Dib fade out in the mid to late rounds (as he always does), or he'll stay focused and finish strong...I'm hoping for the latter. Anybody with the last name "Ruiz", makes me wanna engage in self-harm behavior.

I don't know how Rios fairs tonight, hopefully he forces a phone booth fight, without taking too much damage coming in...I may be asking for a lot here, lol. As I've stated in recent threads...I've never seen Manny forced to fight on the inside, so Rios is gonna have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to make that happen.

We all know that Manny's a decent boxer nowadays, only if the guy across from him isn't just as good. That right hand from Manny is gonna be the difference maker in this one...Im almost willing to bet that the left hand wont be as much of a factor tonight.

Manny needs to be careful Rios's sneaky little overhand right that he throws when backing out a clinch/exchange, and he can also throw it on the way in. The footwork in the fight goes to Manny, hands down. As a matter of fact, Manny's footwork aint the greatest in the world, so for me to say that he has that advantage tonight, tells you just how bad Rios's footwork is.

Anyhow, the wise answer here, is predict a TKO in favor of Manny. Since I'm going for the underdog for the remainder of this year, I'll take Rios by TKO in the 5th. Shoot me...

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 23 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

I predict that by the end of this fight, one of these guys are gonna have that Floyd Weatherton itis come post fight interview...

I'm going with Manny by 4th round TKO.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 23 2013, 07:43 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

someone post here when pac and rios are walking to ring

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 23 2013, 07:47 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

I've seen enough Pacquiao-Rios 24/7 now. Lets get this PPV underway!

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 23 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #10

Lightweight

First fight will be 6 round Lightweight fight between Felix Verdejo-Petchsamuthr Duanaaymukdahan.

This post has been edited by xxxxxx: Nov 23 2013, 09:10 PM

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:17 AM