IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> minus Floyd-Pac, what fight among current (whether they should have retired or not) fighters do you wish would have happened that hasn't?
Col Reb
post Nov 25 2013, 07:32 PM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,564

My top one is probably Marquez-Morales. Hopkins-Toney would have been great several years ago as well. Hopkins-Froch would be fun, and I'd enjoy the build-up to Garcia-Guerrero. The other one would be Donaire-John.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 25 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

wlad vs vitali

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 26 2013, 01:46 AM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Gamboa-Juanma

Ward vs Andre Dirrell

Mayweather Jr- P. Will

Mayweather Sr-Roach

Khan-Ortiz

D Rose vs the NBA season...nevermind, he lost this fight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 26 2013, 02:43 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 26 2013, 02:46 AM) *
Gamboa-Juanma

Ward vs Andre Dirrell

Mayweather Jr- P. Will

Mayweather Sr-Roach

Khan-Ortiz

Rose is just reminds me of Baron Davis career, almost to a T. They seriously are almost identical players (minus the jumpshot and godly handles baron had) and their careers look to be heading the same way. Too much torque for those little bodies..

But good list chi! I had to shake my head at juanma vs gamboa Lmao, I can still here arum during that interview saying "let it marinate"... It marinated alright! Both guys careers went to shit after that.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 26 2013, 07:10 AM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Mayweather-Bradley

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 26 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Col Reb said the ones I wanted to see but I'll add Rios vs Ortiz to that. Wanted to see that when they were trained by the opposing brothers. Woulda been a great 24/7 to see.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 26 2013, 09:39 AM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 26 2013, 02:43 AM) *
Rose is just reminds me of Baron Davis career, almost to a T. They seriously are almost identical players (minus the jumpshot and godly handles baron had) and their careers look to be heading the same way. Too much torque for those little bodies..

But good list chi! I had to shake my head at juanma vs gamboa Lmao, I can still here arum during that interview saying "let it marinate"... It marinated alright! Both guys careers went to shit after that.

I hated to see that happen to Derrick. It was just a freak accident but the surgery he had insures he won't shave time off his career and he made the decision to sit out the remainder of the season. Now with that said he won't be back to the player I and other fans love for a while. At least that's my opinion, I think he won't play the way hes accustomed to for about a season and a half. The problem now is there's rumors of tanking and/or blowing the team up. And also rebuilding the team and having Derrick be the side kick. It just sucks. Baron was a bad dude but he had some major issues with his knees and he had the opposite surgery of what Derrick had, and look what happened. So did D Wade and CP3

I wanted to see that fight when both were hot and undefeated. It would've been something special to see those 2 go at it and Arum diced it up by letting it marinate and putting Salido in with Juanma. Wouldn't be the first or last time Arum blew a good fight for us lol....and it doesn't appear Gamboa is with 50 anymore. He's fighting next month on a small card in Florida with a small time promoter. Juanma was ruined in the ring and Gamboa just ruined himself with his bull crap outside of it

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 26 2013, 12:19 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 26 2013, 01:46 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's cold, but it's the troof. Dude and "strike anywhere" matches that he calls legs, are failing him. Not a good sign...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 26 2013, 12:20 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

I've always wanted to know how a Mosley/Trinidad fight would've played out...but this guy named Winky Wright got in the way of that.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 26 2013, 02:41 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 26 2013, 12:19 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's cold, but it's the troof. Dude and "strike anywhere" matches that he calls legs, are failing him. Not a good sign...

I know it is but I'm trying to make light of it lol. I feel for him because he works hard and he did so to get back. It was just a freak injury. Not as bad as an acl but it's just bad for him and the team

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 04:39 AM