Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacman vs Tax man
Gambit808
post Nov 27 2013, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Above all the irony from what is happening in Manny's career, anybody else find it a bit fishy with the timing of all of this and how this STILL concerns TR & Bob Arum?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 27 2013, 10:58 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

LMAO at this title!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 27 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

http://www.fighthype.com/news/external/ind...008-2009--72128

poww

+Quote Post
Guest_DolimiteII_*
post Nov 27 2013, 01:36 PM
Post #4

Guests

Sorry I have been away. some asshole stole my laptop and I could not remember my original password. maybe shels can inbox me what I should do to recover my old account.

I heard about this and it actually made me laugh. 50 million dollars? Pac is fighting until he is going to be 50. sad really. He should of left arum when he had the chance.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 27 2013, 06:51 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Damn thief!

I will keep it short and sweet. Arum is raping Manny and Koncz is doing the dirty work. He's going to have the best 30 for 30 ever. He's getting played, TR is just advancing him and keeping him docile so he won't find out the truth. For such a great fighter he's pretty dumb

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 27 2013, 08:38 PM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 27 2013, 06:51 PM) *
Damn thief!

I will keep it short and sweet. Arum is raping Manny and Koncz is doing the dirty work. He's going to have the best 30 for 30 ever. He's getting played, TR is just advancing him and keeping him docile so he won't find out the truth. For such a great fighter he's pretty dumb

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif) Nah brotha, we probably shared the same idea, that's all.

I can hear the intro now... "What if I told you, yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth"? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Nov 27 2013, 08:39 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 27 2013, 09:02 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 27 2013, 08:38 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif) Nah brotha, we probably shared the same idea, that's all.

I can hear the intro now... "What if I told you, yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth"? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You pulled a night fox/ocean 12on me lol

That would be funny, it's sad but who wouldn't laugh at that. Manny is getting screwed over big time, I know someone around him says something about it. I'd be surprised to hear his wife is quiet about it. And for all the things Freddie says. He should do more to look out for Manny. People give Ariza shit but he was constantly revealing things about Arum and the business practices of TR and he got fired. If Freddie loves Manny so much he'd do more. Don't talk this father and son shit and you stand by and watch him get used

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 27 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (DolimiteII @ Nov 27 2013, 01:36 PM) *
Sorry I have been away. some asshole stole my laptop and I could not remember my original password. maybe shels can inbox me what I should do to recover my old account.

I heard about this and it actually made me laugh. 50 million dollars? Pac is fighting until he is going to be 50. sad really. He should of left arum when he had the chance.

Word around the block is, to try the "forgot my password" feature first...it only requires your username and email address that you used to register. So Mr. #2 (or whoever you are), please try that first. If not, then PM, and I'll fix it for you.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 27 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2013, 10:03 PM) *
Word around the block is, to try the "forgot my password" feature first...it only requires your username and email address that you used to register. So Mr. #2 (or whoever you are), please try that first. If not, then PM, and I'll fix it for you.

Maaan, you ain't got to tell him that. He got jacked. If he was down with Bandcamp he wouldn't have those problems. Bandcamp don't get jacked....dont you remember? you won't beef with me/dawg you will die/animal cruelty. That's how Bandcamp roll (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 27 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 27 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Maaan, you ain't got to tell him that. He got jacked. If he was down with Bandcamp he wouldn't have those problems. Bandcamp don't get jacked....dont you remember? you won't beef with me/dawg you will die/animal cruelty. That's how Bandcamp roll (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/michael-jordan-lol_zpsa9fd4e75.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 11:00 PM