> Pacman vs Tax man
mrchitown
post Nov 29 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Nov 29 2013, 04:17 AM) *
Just swept in to point out the 500 lb pound pink elephant in the room....If he owed $50 million for those two years he would never ever get a visa and if he did!! He'd walk off the plane in cuffs. They locked Wesley up over something like $4 million, 12x that you get a pass? Helllllll no. That would be a career case for any prosecuter, public icon, money, entertainer visa = 60 Minutes, 18 appearances on CNN, you know Fox News would put him on tv...the list goes on. Shts just political destruction, wanna run for President cause you're famous..ok, well just humble you right quick and make you look irresponsible.

Still pissed about that, he paid too and they still made him sit down. Did the same thing to Lauryn Hill
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 1 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #22

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

Taxman by KO with Manny hitting the deck in another diving attempt at a dry canvas faceplant.

+Quote Post
Col Reb
post Dec 2 2013, 12:08 AM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,564

I still don't understand why that tax firm was fired. Bob must have something that keeps Manny glued to him, otherwise you'd think he'd have left and kept up the audit.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

The IRS will always be undefeated! They've taken down the best of them, I tell ya. It's not about whether or not they've catch you and burn you...it's all a matter of when and how. I haven't read much into Manny's tax situation, but from the looks of it, it's already being swept under the rug.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Dec 2 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #25

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

i think a lot of this has cme from the fact that bob arum fronts pacman the money before the fight. he will give pacquiao 20 million up front or watever, and then pacquiao probably doesnt understand ho to take the taxes out of that, because its probably just a transfer into his account. i know on the record, it said he made about 6-8 million per fight, but in reality he was making 20-25 mill each fight. bob arum is fuckin smart. he took complete advantage of that little filipino boy and just made him into another ray joe louis. pacquiao will be fighting for a while now probably. either that or hes going to never fight in america again, so kiss the mayweather fight goodbye. not like it woulda ever happened anyway. and then you got that asshole mike koncz sticking his head up mannys ass, secretly being funded by bob arum, receiving top rank checks, when he is supposed to be pacmans "adviser." ho knos what bob had koncz wisper in manny's ear regarding this whole situation.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 2 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Dec 2 2013, 04:18 PM) *
i think a lot of this has cme from the fact that bob arum fronts pacman the money before the fight. he will give pacquiao 20 million up front or watever, and then pacquiao probably doesnt understand ho to take the taxes out of that, because its probably just a transfer into his account. i know on the record, it said he made about 6-8 million per fight, but in reality he was making 20-25 mill each fight. bob arum is fuckin smart. he took complete advantage of that little filipino boy and just made him into another ray joe louis. pacquiao will be fighting for a while now probably. either that or hes going to never fight in america again, so kiss the mayweather fight goodbye. not like it woulda ever happened anyway. and then you got that asshole mike koncz sticking his head up mannys ass, secretly being funded by bob arum, receiving top rank checks, when he is supposed to be pacmans "adviser." ho knos what bob had koncz wisper in manny's ear regarding this whole situation.

Where'd you see that he was making that much a fight? And I've only read that he gets advance a couple mil a fight..I don't see how he's getting that much when D. Rose cripple ass for 2yrs straight has made more then Floyd and Manny, according to Forbes. If he getting that kinda money something wrong bruh cuz the math ain't adding up. His fight contracts show he don't get but $6-8 mil like you said but you do have to figure in PPV revenue, the gate, etc. so it's conceivable for him to be getting more then what's guaranteed but he ain't banking like that

Koncz is a mysterious character, I think he's there to keep Manny out of the loop while Arum and TR live the life off of his back. I like Manny but I hope he wakes up and sees that his financial affairs aren't in order. But let's not forget he spends it as soon as it hits his hand also. He's a part of the problem as well

+Quote Post
emd01
post Dec 2 2013, 08:35 PM
Post #27

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

Well,being Mannys contract with TR was written with a sharpie on a piece of Charmin I cant say i'm surprised to see this one coming.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 2 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

He made his grave. Should have stayed with gbp when he had the chance cause its painfully obvious this dude does not have the mentality to be independent or the team around him.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 2 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #29

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 1 2013, 11:21 PM) *
Taxman by KO with Manny hitting the deck in another diving attempt at a dry canvas faceplant.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 3 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 2 2013, 02:48 PM) *
Where'd you see that he was making that much a fight? And I've only read that he gets advance a couple mil a fight..I don't see how he's getting that much when D. Rose cripple ass for 2yrs straight has made more then Floyd and Manny, according to Forbes. If he getting that kinda money something wrong bruh cuz the math ain't adding up. His fight contracts show he don't get but $6-8 mil like you said but you do have to figure in PPV revenue, the gate, etc. so it's conceivable for him to be getting more then what's guaranteed but he ain't banking like that

Koncz is a mysterious character, I think he's there to keep Manny out of the loop while Arum and TR live the life off of his back. I like Manny but I hope he wakes up and sees that his financial affairs aren't in order. But let's not forget he spends it as soon as it hits his hand also. He's a part of the problem as well

After I read fighthype's visionquest articles I was said "Manny is getting screwed." While his worshipers are bitching about May, they should be worried that Bob is raping their boy hardcore! with no lube. Like you said, best 30 for 30 episode ever. It maybe a two hour special.
By the way Chi, i told you SC wasn't going to beat my Bruins! did you see the Iron Bowl? Fucking classic!
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 2 2013, 05:55 PM) *
He made his grave. Should have stayed with gbp when he had the chance cause its painfully obvious this dude does not have the mentality to be independent or the team around him.

The next Philippines president. shit!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 03:36 AM