Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacman vs Tax man
mgrover
post Dec 3 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

If your president am sure that pays well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 3 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 3 2013, 04:00 PM) *
After I read fighthype's visionquest articles I was said "Manny is getting screwed." While his worshipers are bitching about May, they should be worried that Bob is raping their boy hardcore! with no lube. Like you said, best 30 for 30 episode ever. It maybe a two hour special.
By the way Chi, i told you SC wasn't going to beat my Bruins! did you see the Iron Bowl? Fucking classic!

The next Philippines president. shit!

I thought UCLA was gon win that one I can't lie

Manny needs to smarten up and take ownership of his situation, how can you be this man who wants to lead but yet your getting handouts of your own money that you earned. I believe one day this mess will come to light and people will have a completely different perspective on the Manny/Koncz/TR relationship. I fault Roach some too, don't say your that close to someone and he's like a son to you and you let him get led blindly like that

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 4 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 3 2013, 06:29 PM) *
I thought UCLA was gon win that one I can't lie

Manny needs to smarten up and take ownership of his situation, how can you be this man who wants to lead but yet your getting handouts of your own money that you earned. I believe one day this mess will come to light and people will have a completely different perspective on the Manny/Koncz/TR relationship. I fault Roach some too, don't say your that close to someone and he's like a son to you and you let him get led blindly like that

Chi he had a combination of 25K in two accounts that the BIR closed. That is bullshit, I make more than that off of a major commission (hasn't happened yet, lol). I do not get how he has to borrow money after he had a fight guaranteeing 20 million? what the hell is he spending his money on? There are going to be a lot of sad faces when Manny files for bankruptcy. Sad.

Bret Hundley is a beast. I pray he comes back and Myles Jack is a beast as well. Anthony Barr is thee beast!
I been meaning to ask you this for the longest, what is the story with Michael Wilbon? Do you know anything about him?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 4 2013, 03:45 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 4 2013, 11:49 AM) *
Chi he had a combination of 25K in two accounts that the BIR closed. That is bullshit, I make more than that off of a major commission (hasn't happened yet, lol). I do not get how he has to borrow money after he had a fight guaranteeing 20 million? what the hell is he spending his money on? There are going to be a lot of sad faces when Manny files for bankruptcy. Sad.

Bret Hundley is a beast. I pray he comes back and Myles Jack is a beast as well. Anthony Barr is thee beast!
I been meaning to ask you this for the longest, what is the story with Michael Wilbon? Do you know anything about him?

Nobody likes Wilbon in Chicago, just like Broner doesn't have many fans here either lol. I don't pay attention to him anymore but a lot of people think he's a sellout

I found that 25k stuff to be interesting. I read the other day he was handing money out to the people that were affected by that Typhoon. And the article said the money he gave to the people was borrowed. I will give Freddie Roach that, he's right that Manny just gets it and gives it out so freely. People talk about encourages in boxing but dare I say he has more leeches around him then a prime Tyson, it's not going to end well at this rate

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 4 2013, 05:34 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 4 2013, 12:45 PM) *
Nobody likes Wilbon in Chicago, just like Broner doesn't have many fans here either lol. I don't pay attention to him anymore but a lot of people think he's a sellout

I found that 25k stuff to be interesting. I read the other day he was handing money out to the people that were affected by that Typhoon. And the article said the money he gave to the people was borrowed. I will give Freddie Roach that, he's right that Manny just gets it and gives it out so freely. People talk about encourages in boxing but dare I say he has more leeches around him then a prime Tyson, it's not going to end well at this rate

How did Wilbon come up? And what did Broner say about Derrick Rose?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 4 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 4 2013, 04:34 PM) *
How did Wilbon come up? And what did Broner say about Derrick Rose?

That's the thing, nobody really knows much about Wilbon here in Chicago, he's never wrote for a newspaper here unless it's a small time one. We didn't know who he was until he was on ESPN...first he was all on Rose and the Bulls and the city, now he seems to be throwing shade. Chicago journalists, his peers, have writtne about their lack of support for him. His resume is questionable. I posted what Broner did in the other thread, like I said, maybe it's him being him or maybe he trying to be funny. But you don't have to comment on everything. He act like he can ball lol

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 5 2013, 03:55 AM
Post #37

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Boy, it's really looking rough out here for The Pacman. We're about midway through this fight and it looks like the Taxman's got him wobbled.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15709.html#

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Dec 5 2013, 03:56 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 09:36 AM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 5 2013, 02:55 AM) *
Boy, it's really looking rough out here for The Pacman. We're about midway through this fight and it looks like the Taxman's got him wobbled.

And he's so dumb when it comes to things like this, he's going to keep going on and get screwed. Pacquiao will not be retiring anytime soon. Feel bad for him but then again I don't because your an adult. You should keep an eye on your money and your business affairs...white man done won again lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 5 2013, 10:20 AM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 5 2013, 01:55 AM) *

Once the IRS has you, game. Set. Match. Shit is over. Al Copone got caught up with the IRS AND he rotted in prison. Shit is real. He should of left Arum. I think Bob has some goods on him. He can't be that dumb! Pac is fighting until he is 45. He will be a name on up and comers resumes. Bob and koncz fucked this boy over. Pac better pray the IRS doesn't give him the Wesley Snipes treatment. Damn shame. This is what Pac fans should be hollering about, not Mayweather being a cherry picker or being afraid of Manny. I'm not buying that he is so nice and generous trustworthy BS either. He is like a lot of people uneducated about money, dumb and wreckless. He was spending more than he had.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/Manny_zps840b339a.jpg)

PAY YA TAXES MANNY

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 06:15 AM