Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacman vs Tax man
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2013, 09:40 AM
Post #41

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This shit is getting worse by the week. He's getting bent over in his own country, and now this $18M that he owes in the U.S. has been confirmed. Sheesh...it's hard to feel bad for these guys because they live the type of lives that some of us will probably never live (with their money), but it's still hard to see this go down.

The only question to ask is, who else is to blame for this? We've seen it before, the nerdy accountant that was supposed to "help", slithers away, and the other weasel flees the scene. He posted a pic of his tax returns and so on, so hopefully that covers that Philippines debt, but damn, what's really going on in the U.S.? Last but not least, if he made most (if not all) of his money here, then why did/does he owe so much in his own country???

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 11 2013, 11:56 AM
Post #42

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Manny is to blame for this. He should have stayed with gbp

Floyd has been saying it for years, manny has the worst contract in boxing, maybe even sports. Who would know better than Floyd and Dlh who had money disputes with arum, a guy who has charges brought against him several times before for doing fishy shit.

Now he will probably never fight in the states again, he's in 18 mil deep here, was it 50 mil in the PI for stuff his promoters both say they handled, and last I heard that company he hired then fired on the advice of arum is also suing him for unpaid services for basically trying to help him dig up the skeletons that are coming out of the closet right now.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 11 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

To be technical here, Manny is to blame. Don't matter how many financial advisors or whoever you have around you. It's your money and you are responsible for keeping an eye on it. Why would you just foolishly expect someone to actually take care of everything for you? He's stupid, nobody wants to admit it but he is. Hey, my niece is dumb as cat shit, I admit it. I think she's dumber then him, but she ain't never made the amount of money he made. He's the biggest one to blame here. Your money should be growing and you should be watching your money grow, not getting extorted.

But you also have to place blame in Koncz/Roach/Arum. I'm starting to really be suspicious of Freddie, how you love this guy but you not telling him the game being ran on him? You know the game, you came up under Futch. He ain't a stupid guy for the most part. He just along for the ride for the most part. Everybody has suspicions about Koncz, nobody really knows his exact role. Seems like he's a mini Arum. Just there yo keep Manny nice and comfy while they raid his pockets. Little by little this is exposing Arum to what Floyd and others have said about him. This is going to blow up, I mean explosion. Maybe it'll be this situation or maybe not but no expect sooner or later that the truth will come out on Manny and his financial situation and the trail will lead straight to Bob Arum.

I'm gon start naming these future 30 for 30's because this stuff is gon be classic

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2013, 01:41 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

I wonder how much Arum was charging for towels. Hmmm...

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 11 2013, 02:51 PM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2013, 11:41 AM) *
I wonder how much Arum was charging for towels. Hmmm...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
flazi
post Dec 11 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #46

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

koncz says one of the items for dispute is weather or not signing bonuses are tax deductible. lol wtf dude everyone knows any kind of bonus of any kind is tax deductible. they have done poor manny wrong.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 12 2013, 09:42 AM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

I find it funny how the world shit on Floyd for the Pacquiao fight not happening...I mean it got extreme...from threats, people talking about his family (kids included), and discrediting everything that he's done in his career.

Nooooow....(as I've been reading on other forums, comments sections, and such) people feel like Floyd needs to grant Pacquiao this fight...all because Manny's in tax trouble and this could serve as his biggest payday. WTF for???

I wouldn't give Manny shit, sorry. It's not like it's truly Manny's fault, because he can't make those types of decisions, but c'mon now...hasn't he made enough money off of Floyd's name? Truthfully, how much would Manny's fights had, if people knew for a fact that it wouldn't lead to a megafight?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 12 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 12 2013, 07:42 AM) *
I find it funny how the world shit on Floyd for the Pacquiao fight not happening...I mean it got extreme...from threats, people talking about his family (kids included), and discrediting everything that he's done in his career.

Nooooow....(as I've been reading on other forums, comments sections, and such) people feel like Floyd needs to grant Pacquiao this fight...all because Manny's in tax trouble and this could serve as his biggest payday. WTF for???

I wouldn't give Manny shit, sorry. It's not like it's truly Manny's fault, because he can't make those types of decisions, but c'mon now...hasn't he made enough money off of Floyd's name? Truthfully, how much would Manny's fights had, if people knew for a fact that it wouldn't lead to a megafight?

Let's not forget that Manny sued Floyd over the PED issue. Sued him instead of fighting him in the ring and possibly beating his ass, he took him to court! Now, you are asking the man who you stated "must be scared of me" to give you a fight to help you out? Ninja please! Manny should of taken the 40 million.

Can Pac file charges against Arum and Koncz for grand larceny and foregry?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 12 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #49

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 12 2013, 11:43 AM) *
Let's not forget that Manny sued Floyd over the PED issue. Sued him instead of fighting him in the ring and possibly beating his ass, he took him to court! Now, you are asking the man who you stated "must be scared of me" to give you a fight to help you out? Ninja please! Manny should of taken the 40 million.

Can Pac file charges against Arum and Koncz for grand larceny and foregry?

I forgot about the defamation lawsuit, but we all know it was Arum's move. I wont sit here and act like Pac is all that innocent, but even if Manny wanted to take that 40M, he couldn't have made that decision. If Im not mistaken, that 40M excluded PPV revenue, so somebody was probably in his ear telling him not to take the offer...as if he ever had the power to accept or decline in the first place.

That very situation reminds me of Jamarcus Russell's drafting situation. He must have had a greedy asshole of a manager, to make him sit out to see just how much guaranteed money he could've gotten for his contract. Dude messed around and missed camp (or most of it), and didn't make anything of himself. Speaking of Russell, where is that dude nowadays (besides getting locked up)?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 12 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 12 2013, 10:58 AM) *
I forgot about the defamation lawsuit, but we all know it was Arum's move. I wont sit here and act like Pac is all that innocent, but even if Manny wanted to take that 40M, he couldn't have made that decision. If Im not mistaken, that 40M excluded PPV revenue, so somebody was probably in his ear telling him not to take the offer...as if he ever had the power to accept or decline in the first place.

That very situation reminds me of Jamarcus Russell's drafting situation. He must have had a greedy asshole of a manager, to make him sit out to see just how much guaranteed money he could've gotten for his contract. Dude messed around and missed camp (or most of it), and didn't make anything of himself. Speaking of Russell, where is that dude nowadays (besides getting locked up)?

Jamarcus tried making a comeback this season. He lost 50 pounds but no one picked him. Maybe next season someone may give him shot. Manny has to take responsibility to his financial issues... all this innocent shit pemaople try to play is stupid. You knew you were getting fucked with your money which is why you hired VisionQuest. This is bullshit. Manny has a brain and knows how to add and substract! If he was getting 20 million a fight he should not be in this position. Manny should of never signed with Arum again. Which is why I think Arum may know something about Pac. His fans say its because he is so loyal and nice he signed with Arum again. BS. Notice Juan, Bradley, and Rigo can tell Arum no but Pac constantly does what this dude tells him to do. Bradley said fuck Khan and give me Manny, that's what happen. Juan says fuck a 5th and there is nothing Bob can do. Pac needs to grow up and take career in his hands!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 02:19 AM