IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gannady Golovkin vs Osumanu Adama Feb. 1?
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 09:27 AM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 5 2013, 03:25 AM) *
so whose he meant to fight that will fight him...

He doesn't have an exclusive contract with HBO, if his trainer is so confident he can beat Quillin he can jump to Showtime. His team is just as full of shit as the rest of them. They can make these fights happen.... Step up and fight Ward. He and his team talk shit and then in the next breath say they're not moving up just yet. I like watching him fight but he's a question mark until he fights the real fighters in and around his weight class. Ain't nobody afraid of Golovkin that's his team and HBO hyping him up

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Dec 5 2013, 09:28 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Dec 5 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #22

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 01:00 AM) *
What? Like who the fuck gets thrown out of the Manning's QB camp, them dudes is laid back. And why would you go to a rival school's frat party like they like you. Dude is an accident waiting to happen, and with all that they still bill him as some future great NFL QB whose going to shatter records. Manziel is over hyped

I think he just didn't show up for the camp because he was hung over.Not like it was a team practice/meeting/game.

But what I'm saying is, Yes their is hype behind him..but mostly is justified.Guy plays hard and makes things happen.When he beat Alabama last year I was pretty shocked but starting to realize the guy can play.

Will that translate to the pros? Idk...but right now he is a player you want to watch play.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 5 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 09:24 AM) *
It is a double standard but he's a stupid kid. Imo he's a white Broner. When a white person is scrutinized in the media it's get off their back when it's a minority it's justified and it's funny. His own family says he's a train wreck, that ain't blown out of proportion. Taking money for autographs. At least have some tact. If you don't want shit don't get caught. RIP to Malcolm X, he said it would be like this. The white washing of our society is nearly complete lol

I don't think people think its justified for minorities, remember when broner pulled that stunt in the club with the stripper? Everybody was on his case. All those OSU players doing the same thing manziel did and more with the tat scandal the car lot thing.. it gets blown up. I mean manziel is barley even doing anything out of the ordinary with the autograph thing. Him partying it up shouldn't be a surprise the guys a college stud, as Hotsauce would say "let him cook".

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 4 2013, 01:36 AM) *
Isn't it boring being right all the time? It's a curse

As for the hype train, all aboard...

I HATE being right...especially when it's something that I truly wanna be wrong about...if that makes any sense. Lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 01:02 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 5 2013, 09:26 AM) *
I think he just didn't show up for the camp because he was hung over.Not like it was a team practice/meeting/game.

But what I'm saying is, Yes their is hype behind him..but mostly is justified.Guy plays hard and makes things happen.When he beat Alabama last year I was pretty shocked but starting to realize the guy can play.

Will that translate to the pros? Idk...but right now he is a player you want to watch play.

If you get kicked out a sports camp you missed something. And what they say he missed was a film session. And to add insult to injury, Alabama QB, McCarron tried to get him up and he wouldn't. He's a player to watch but he needs to be watched as well, he's a fuck up

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 01:08 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 5 2013, 10:10 AM) *
I don't think people think its justified for minorities, remember when broner pulled that stunt in the club with the stripper? Everybody was on his case. All those OSU players doing the same thing manziel did and more with the tat scandal the car lot thing.. it gets blown up. I mean manziel is barley even doing anything out of the ordinary with the autograph thing. Him partying it up shouldn't be a surprise the guys a college stud, as Hotsauce would say "let him cook".

If you let one cook then let them all cook. Can't pick and choose. Media is the new form of slavery. Vick gets belittled for the dog incident but Ben Roethlesberger fucked up twice not once but twice and it was sexual assault and ESPN barely even mentioned it. It wasn't a big headline anywhere...being an idiot is being an idiot. don't say shit about Broner and then at the same time give Johnny a pass because he's in college, he's the same age as or barley younger then Adrien. Your only further proving my point lol..and I'm the one who started saying let him cook. Get it right lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2013, 01:57 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 01:02 PM) *
If you get kicked out a sports camp you missed something. And what they say he missed was a film session. And to add insult to injury, Alabama QB, McCarron tried to get him up and he wouldn't. He's a player to watch but he needs to be watched as well, he's a fuck up

Isn't this the one with the fine ass girlfriend???

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Dec 5 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #28

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 02:02 PM) *

Yeah maybe...but like I said, it was not a school/mandatory camp.Haven't heard anything of him missing an actual team meeting/practise/film session/scrimmage.

^^^yeah McCarron was the one with the hot girlfriend, lol Darnell Dockett kept trying to hollar at her.

(Manziel GF's is out standing as well)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 04:59 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 5 2013, 01:18 PM) *
Yeah maybe...but like I said, it was not a school/mandatory camp.Haven't heard anything of him missing an actual team meeting/practise/film session/scrimmage.

^^^yeah McCarron was the one with the hot girlfriend, lol Darnell Dockett kept trying to hollar at her.

(Manziel GF's is out standing as well)

I just don't see how the picking and choosing goes, but he's a class X idiot. But I'd be lying if I said he wasn't a good football player but it's better QB's in college football then him. A Lot of those elite 11 dudes who Trent Dilfer brought to his camp from early this summer are producing well in the college game and some will get a shot to start next year. I'd take the DNA QB Jamies Winston over Manziel lol

Mccaron girl looks very nice but I like a girl with an all around body somebody like am Ayisha Diaz if you know who that is, not that over saturated Hollywood white girl bullshit lol. I'd hit though, just to have her on my record, I haven't seen Manziel's girl

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 5 2013, 12:57 PM) *
Isn't this the one with the fine ass girlfriend???

Yes!.... i wonder what Golovkin's girl looks like, it's a prerequisite to have a bad chick if you a boxer

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 01:53 PM