> I Hate to say i told ya so... wait..? no i dont, Arum Wants Pac vs Ruslan
checkleft
post Dec 5 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-believes-p...kov-made--72392

I know I've said this countless times and its been dismissed... But I knew this fight could definitely be made. Ruslan looked exceptional without roach in his corner his last fight. And money talks

Thoughts
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 5 2013, 11:20 AM) *

I know I've said this countless times and its been dismissed... But I knew this fight could definitely be made. Ruslan looked exceptional without roach in his corner his last fight. And money talks

Thoughts

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) at the thread title!

Gotta love how sleeze bag Arum can downplay a friendship, or talk "sense" into guys and convince them they're merely two men who occasionally exchange words, rather than friends. Arum could give two shits about friendship...especially when business is calling...can you blame him?

As you mentioned, Roach trains Ruslan, but he did better without Roach this past October. No matter what Roach tells Manny about Ruslan, and regardless of whether they're sparred in the past or not...BOTH guys are those "temperamental nice guys". As soon as a good punch lands, then pitbulls will be unleashed...

Hope this one happens

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 5 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 5 2013, 09:20 AM) *

Thoughts

Well, I said this in another thread. Who else is he going to fight? Arum can low ball Ruslan and give Manny whatever he feels he should get. This fight makes sense. This fight we can see what Manny's chin is made of. This fight will make Ward vs. Gatti look tamed. Oh and the 500k Rios Ppv produced this fight had to be made.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 5 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 5 2013, 09:20 AM) *

Thoughts

Well, I said this in another thread. Who else is he going to fight? Arum can low ball Ruslan and give Manny whatever he feels he should get. This fight makes sense. This fight we can see what Manny's chin is made of. This fight will make Ward vs. Gatti look tamed. Oh and the 500k Rios Ppv produced this fight had to be made.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 5 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

WHO TF ARE THESE FIGHTERS MAN, (Ruslan/Rios/Alvarado) and what have they done honestly to be in, or as runners up of a main event PPV? I mean it's like Arum's shoving these regular cable fighters down people's throats for a buck, when the actual worth of these fights are HBO after dark worthy, even if Pacquiao's name is on the bill. But hey, whatever cracks 400-500k views from here on out I guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 01:24 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Did Ruslan say this? Sounds like Arum just trying to pressure him into taking the fight. Just read it, half of what he aid was bullshit, he said....I think he said. which one is it you lying bastard? He trying to force Pacquiao/Bradley/Provodnikov hand. For a PPV fight, Bradley is better then Ruslan because it's unfinished business there. He just can't stop dropping duds. If he thought 500k was bad then wait til he gets the return on the numbers from a fight between Ruslan and Manny...and he act like he's constantly up at wild card, how the fuck he know they not good friends. man I'm calling duck tales on this bullshit they may fight but as always this clown embellishing shit just for his own personal reasons

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 5 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

heres to him dying before 82...

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Dec 5 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #8

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Yeah read most likely be Manny/Bradley....and JMM/Ruslan...so that JMM gets "punished" for skippimg another fight with Manny.

Fuck I hate Arum..but those 2 fights I'd like to see.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2013, 08:02 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 5 2013, 02:43 PM) *
Yeah read most likely be Manny/Bradley....and JMM/Ruslan...so that JMM gets "punished" for skippimg another fight with Manny.

Fuck I hate Arum..but those 2 fights I'd like to see.

Trust me, Arum will make a 5th JMM/Pac fight, before he throws Marquez to the wolves. Marquez is ALWAYS resistant to a Pac fight...well, to think about it, he was resistant to a 4th fight...at least he pretended to be. Lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 5 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 5 2013, 12:39 PM) *
WHO TF ARE THESE FIGHTERS MAN, (Ruslan/Rios/Alvarado) and what have they done honestly to be in, or as runners up of a main event PPV? I mean it's like Arum's shoving these regular cable fighters down people's throats for a buck, when the actual worth of these fights are HBO after dark worthy, even if Pacquiao's name is on the bill. But hey, whatever cracks 400-500k views from here on out I guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Well I mean who else is he suppose to fight?? These are the best fighters TR has

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 01:24 PM) *
Did Ruslan say this? Sounds like Arum just trying to pressure him into taking the fight. Just read it, half of what he aid was bullshit, he said....I think he said. which one is it you lying bastard? He trying to force Pacquiao/Bradley/Provodnikov hand. For a PPV fight, Bradley is better then Ruslan because it's unfinished business there. He just can't stop dropping duds. If he thought 500k was bad then wait til he gets the return on the numbers from a fight between Ruslan and Manny...and he act like he's constantly up at wild card, how the fuck he know they not good friends. man I'm calling duck tales on this bullshit they may fight but as always this clown embellishing shit just for his own personal reasons

he said he talked to ruslan in the link I posted and ruslan said he wanted it. And it def. Won't pull those Floyd numbers but it might do around the Rios amount, especially if Russian support shows up because it will probably be in Asia

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 06:58 PM