IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Garcia v. Broner 2014, Angel v. Broner in trash talking!
Dolimite
post Dec 5 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-re...ner-2014--72412

I like this fight for so many reasons. Both men are on the rise in boxing and both men are really talented. Imagine the shit talking from Angel and Broner. This can be a PPv for both guys. The winner gets maybe Thurman or Mayweather. I love this fight. I guess since Danny is fighting in March he won't be fighting May! Shit! I guess Khan maybe the draw. Please let it be Bradley!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #2

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 5 2013, 06:35 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-re...ner-2014--72412

I like this fight for so many reasons. Both men are on the rise in boxing and both men are really talented. Imagine the shit talking from Angel and Broner. This can be a PPv for both guys. The winner gets maybe Thurman or Mayweather. I love this fight. I guess since Danny is fighting in March he won't be fighting May! Shit! I guess Khan maybe the draw. Please let it be Bradley!!

At least give me credit for presenting this option in the other thread..some of yall on here are thieves...and GB better cut me a damn check, any way, Broner by UD. Garcia will make it exciting to the very end, this has the potential to be a great fight

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 5 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

According to SI, and Chris Mannix..the Mayweather fight with Khan is a done deal ...sorry dolomite lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 6 2013, 12:18 AM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 10:56 PM) *
At least give me credit for presenting this option in the other thread..some of yall on here are thieves...and GB better cut me a damn check, any way, Broner by UD. Garcia will make it exciting to the very end, this has the potential to be a great fight

Don't hold your breath bro...

I think we're all here...struggling for backpay, residuals and such...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 6 2013, 12:40 AM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 5 2013, 11:18 PM) *
Don't hold your breath bro...

I think we're all here...struggling for backpay, residuals and such...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm not Schaefer is a lawyer too, I know how it works lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 6 2013, 03:13 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Can't see Danny beating broner or Bradley... But doesn't mean I won't watch it. Make it happen

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Dec 6 2013, 03:15 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Awesome fight! Make it happen Golden Boy!!

+Quote Post
Jovi2016
post Dec 6 2013, 03:27 AM
Post #8

Amateur

Member No.: 14,036

I dont believe for one second that he is fighting Khan. Khan just got KOed 2 fights ago, and had a shitty come back fight. You know who that sounds like his former gym partner Manny Pacquiao. And he said pac would need to fight x and x to get a fight and also change his promotion. Khan maybe under the right promotion but he still got Koed two fights ago and isnt a credible opponent for any reason. I wont believe it until i hear it in a video from Mayweather that he is gonna whoop Khans ass. Its a money fight but there is bigger money fight with more credibility that will open more of the markets. The reason it hasnt been announced yet is because mayweather probably wants Khan on his undercard first, like he did with Canelo....People were bringing up alexander's name before they said Canelo.

I still firmly believe the best fight at the moment for Mayweather would be Sergio at 154. If its not Sergio then its Pacquiao. Yall already know Mayweather wants to Maximize his profit for one fight night. Khan will bring money but would probably be better against broner in an undercard. Mayweather could make much more fighting Sergio or Pac; people must realize that they cant really negotiate their cut on the money if they aint bringing in the same money. I dont want to hear anymore 50-50 talks. I will speak these fights into existence! Both easy fights and easy paydays! and KO Victorys.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 6 2013, 09:40 AM
Post #9

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 6 2013, 02:27 AM) *
I dont believe for one second that he is fighting Khan. Khan just got KOed 2 fights ago, and had a shitty come back fight. You know who that sounds like his former gym partner Manny Pacquiao. And he said pac would need to fight x and x to get a fight and also change his promotion. Khan maybe under the right promotion but he still got Koed two fights ago and isnt a credible opponent for any reason. I wont believe it until i hear it in a video from Mayweather that he is gonna whoop Khans ass. Its a money fight but there is bigger money fight with more credibility that will open more of the markets. The reason it hasnt been announced yet is because mayweather probably wants Khan on his undercard first, like he did with Canelo....People were bringing up alexander's name before they said Canelo.

I still firmly believe the best fight at the moment for Mayweather would be Sergio at 154. If its not Sergio then its Pacquiao. Yall already know Mayweather wants to Maximize his profit for one fight night. Khan will bring money but would probably be better against broner in an undercard. Mayweather could make much more fighting Sergio or Pac; people must realize that they cant really negotiate their cut on the money if they aint bringing in the same money. I dont want to hear anymore 50-50 talks. I will speak these fights into existence! Both easy fights and easy paydays! and KO Victorys.

You can speak what ever you want , because you know neither one of these is happening any time soon. And probably not at all

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Dec 6 2013, 11:33 AM
Post #10

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 6 2013, 04:27 AM) *

If Floyd couldn't KO Guerrero/Canelo/Cotto what make you think he could knock out Sergio?

Please.lol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:23 AM