IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Judah-Malinaggi/Trout-Lara-SPOILERS, No New Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of HBO Card
xxxxxx
post Dec 8 2013, 07:36 AM
Post #231

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,559

Terrific night of Boxing with 7 solid fights(4 on Showtime & 3 on HBO). If every weekend had cards like this, Boxing would be back where it belongs. An NBC, Fox or ESPN card every weekend would help immensely also. Paulie really showed something against Judah. His energy and slickness is still there and he could give anybody issues at 147. Judah may need to think about Retirement, but I don't think he will quite yet. Porter fought a determined fight and outfought Alexander and deserved the IBF Title. Porter was exciting, Id like to see another big fight for him next. The Lara-Trout fight was slow for action, but Lara impressed and is a threat to any 154 fighter in the sport including Floyd. Nice reach and skills for Lara. Trout will be back, but its clear hes just a small step behind the top dogs of the Division. Dirrell-Bika was a great scrap and could have gone either way. I had Dirrell up by a point after 12th. A rematch should happen in this one. Over at HBO I only watched the Kirkland-Tapia fight. Kirkland will always be exciting and dam he throws some thudding punches. Another great night of Boxing next week, what a year for the sport of boxing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 8 2013, 12:25 PM
Post #232

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Loved the fights on this card. Trout got hooked and Devon looked less than great. Dirrell cried like a bitch and Bika did what he had to do to retain his belt. Judah disappointed me and Paulie did his thing. A little suspecious thing, Paulie signs with Haymon and all of the sudden wins.... coinsidence??????? Good fight. Khan I hope does not get the may fight. I can't bear to hear his voice for an entire 4 months. Shit

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 8 2013, 02:59 PM
Post #233

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/trout_zpsfc7bd395.jpg)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I couldn't help myself

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Dec 8 2013, 04:10 PM
Post #234

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

PORTER OR BRADLEY?!

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 09:36 AM