> All Access: Broner vs. Maidana
MaxPayne
post Dec 8 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

Episode 1

Let's hear it fellas. What ya'll think about this ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 8 2013, 03:25 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Broner being Broner, he was talking cash shit, can't be mad at that. The question is will he be effective come December 14th? Maidana gon give him some problems

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 8 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

Showtime needs to hire a commanding voice to narrate all access. the .current fellow just ain't getting it done.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 8 2013, 10:22 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

I thought it was well done and that Broner is FOS with his so called "rapping" because dude is wack as F*ck but I'm looking forward to the fight and hoping that Maidana put his wannabe ass to sleep.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Dec 9 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 8 2013, 10:22 PM) *
I thought it was well done and that Broner is FOS with his so called "rapping" because dude is wack as F*ck but I'm looking forward to the fight and hoping that Maidana put his wannabe ass to sleep.

Yeah HipHop takes about 5 steps back whenever i hear this dude spit rhymes. Cant wait for this fight as well. Some questions will be answered about both men.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 9 2013, 08:16 AM
Post #6

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Good production. I still like Band Camp in this fight and after AB settles down (b/c early on, he's gonna be tight), the distance b/t talent and preparation will widen w/ every round. AB is gonna get to Maidana's body, which has been shown to be "tender". The question is, will AB stay there long enough?

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Dec 9 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #7

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

Counting on Maidana's body to be tender is a hugeeeee mistake...if that's his exit strategy good luck with it. Broner will always have issues with men who can impose their will on him, men who are naturally just beefier and stronger. It's why he had trouble with Quintero and Maidana is leaps and bounds better and hits a fk load harder. As long as Broner keeps using his wide stance (which i'm sure helps him escape danger) the bigger man just needs to rush him on the retreat where he's massively vulnerable because he's off balance every single time. This fight comes down to who can get off better in the pocket and I think Broner will try to fight in the pocket to get to the body and may end up getting rocked for his troubles. If Garcia actually manages to live up to any of the praises he's gotten as a trainer they've spotted the flaws and will capitalize on them..middle of the ring Broner wins this fight..inside or the ropes he's fked.

This post has been edited by DigitalBoom: Dec 9 2013, 05:07 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 9 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Dec 9 2013, 04:05 PM) *
Counting on Maidana's body to be tender is a hugeeeee mistake...if that's his exit strategy good luck with it. Broner will always have issues with men who can impose their will on him, men who are naturally just beefier and stronger. It's why he had trouble with Quintero and Maidana is leaps and bounds better and hits a fk load harder. As long as Broner keeps using his wide stance (which i'm sure helps him escape danger) the bigger man just needs to rush him on the retreat where he's massively vulnerable because he's off balance every single time. This fight comes down to who can get off better in the pocket and I think Broner will try to fight in the pocket to get to the body and may end up getting rocked for his troubles. If Garcia actually manages to live up to any of the praises he's gotten as a trainer they've spotted the flaws and will capitalize on them..middle of the ring Broner wins this fight..inside or the ropes he's fked.

Maidana has been hurt too many times by body shots, look at his past fights. I'm a gambling man and I'd wager on that. The jury is still out on the effects of Garcia on Maidana. I believe we will find out a lot about both fighters on Saturday night. But I fully expect Broner to handle Marcos and it's not just because of his penchant for not taking body shots well

Broner is the more skilled fighter if the 2 and his ring IQ is underrated. His previous fight against Paulie I had it 7-5 for Adrien but he tweaked his strategy in the 2nd half of the fight to win, something most people overlook. When have we seen Marcos make an adjustment? Not to say he's dumb but let's not act like this man has layers to his game that are deeply going to trouble Adrien. The wide stance you speak of comes from the amateurs, Floyd uses the exact same wide stance and it's very beneficial, Maidana ain't capitalizing off of that because he don't know how to attack it the right way. I agree that Broner could be in trouble on the ropes but not on the inside.You speak of trouble but Maidana is cursed when it comes to fighters with fast hands. He can win this fight but he's going to have to turn it into a war to do that, the likelyhood of that happening is very low

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 9 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

If broner picks his shots upstairs and downstairs he has the ability to stop a guy like maidana. Josesito nearly did it

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Dec 11 2013, 02:09 AM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Why does Broner have to make those lame ass noises every fucking throw.stfu lol

Show got me pumped though!:) Can't wait for the fight...Broner in 12 but I think he is going to get banged up.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:21 AM