IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Victor Ortiz trash talk, What's with this dude?
TXboxingfan
post Dec 11 2013, 10:53 AM
Post #11

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,002

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 11 2013, 03:42 AM) *
I think you guys are being a little hard on the dude. BTW nobody is more annoying than rg. Nobody

he was beating josesito guys cmon, dude caught with a double fractured jaw for half the fight he should be given credit not getting shitted on. Mikey stopped a fight with salido because of a broken nose, do you know how many fighters fight through broken noses??

This has to be the post I can relate to the most. Yea he's an annoying shit talker but there are very FEW good shit talkers in boxing

You do know maidana ducked victor after that fight right? He was quoted saying something like "he hits too hard". Victor has called him out so many times
I give credit to maidana for the win but people forget Marcos got sat 3 times in that fight by a unfocused ortiz (not that he's ever completely focused). If he gets new life like cotto with roach at his corner, he's gonna break some hearts guys. The guy may not be the cream of the crop but its funny that people are taking him lightly cause he has the goods to fuck with a lot of the top guys from 147-154.
i agree with all the comments above
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 11 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 11 2013, 02:42 AM) *
I think you guys are being a little hard on the dude. BTW nobody is more annoying than rg. Nobody

he was beating josesito guys cmon, dude caught with a double fractured jaw for half the fight he should be given credit not getting shitted on. Mikey stopped a fight with salido because of a broken nose, do you know how many fighters fight through broken noses??

This has to be the post I can relate to the most. Yea he's an annoying shit talker but there are very FEW good shit talkers in boxing

You do know maidana ducked victor after that fight right? He was quoted saying something like "he hits too hard". Victor has called him out so many times
I give credit to maidana for the win but people forget Marcos got sat 3 times in that fight by a unfocused ortiz (not that he's ever completely focused). If he gets new life like cotto with roach at his corner, he's gonna break some hearts guys. The guy may not be the cream of the crop but its funny that people are taking him lightly cause he has the goods to fuck with a lot of the top guys from 147-154.

I disagree. I had Lopez winning slightly.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (TXboxingfan @ Dec 11 2013, 10:53 AM) *
i agree with all the comments above

Welcome!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 11 2013, 12:02 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 11 2013, 10:21 AM) *
I disagree. I had Lopez winning slightly.

How? It was competitive but whenever Victor wanted to touch Josesito he could

+Quote Post
flazi
post Dec 11 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #15

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

he might have been winning but he lost the josesito fight. he quit. thats a lost. doesn't matter if he was getting the better of josesito or not, he got his jaw broke therefore his argument is a moot point. he got beat into submission by maidana. Fuck that unfocused shit. he looked focused till he started getting touched then he gave up. he is such a douche.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 11 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 11 2013, 01:02 PM) *
How? It was competitive but whenever Victor wanted to touch Josesito he could

You saw what I saw. He even had a decent jab that night, I had him ahead as did all of the judges I believe.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 11 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 11 2013, 05:43 PM) *
You saw what I saw. He even had a decent jab that night, I had him ahead as did all of the judges I believe.

He wasn't dominating but he was in control of the fight. He actually does have a good jab but he doesn't throw it with confidence all the time...he also was winning the exchanges against Josesito. I don't see how he wasn't up in that fight...as far as Maidana, he just threw in the towel. I think people wouldn't be so hard on him if it wasn't for that post fight interview

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Dec 11 2013, 07:09 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2013, 07:56 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (flazi @ Dec 11 2013, 03:56 PM) *
he might have been winning but he lost the josesito fight. he quit. thats a lost. doesn't matter if he was getting the better of josesito or not, he got his jaw broke therefore his argument is a moot point. he got beat into submission by maidana. Fuck that unfocused shit. he looked focused till he started getting touched then he gave up. he is such a douche.

In so many words...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Dec 13 2013, 07:53 AM
Post #19

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 10 2013, 04:03 PM) *
Crazy part is, it's far from a given that he beats Collazo. MFer is doing a lot of fast forwarding. Ain't that how Jossesito Lopez got put on?

I see him losing to Collazo...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2013, 10:58 AM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Dec 13 2013, 07:53 AM) *
I see him losing to Collazo...

This

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:23 PM