> Pacquaio meeting with mayweather???
mrchitown
post Dec 13 2013, 03:06 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 13 2013, 12:50 PM) *
Cshel getting nervous!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs Martinez. Best fights for 2014. ...wild card choiceMayweather vs Lara----only after Lara beats Canelo

COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE!

LAW OF ATTRACTION BOI!! Speak it into existence

Got to give it to ya, you don't know when to quit lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Dec 13 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #12

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

http://ringobserver.com/articles/source-pa...-next-september

Even Scoop's bitch ass is getting on this train..... I am surprised because I can't recall the last time I heard him NOT say something totally negative about Floyd Mayweather Jr......

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 13 2013, 03:25 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Can't buy this. Who goes on a vacation in the us when you owe taxes? Lol. If he is coming I doubt its for mayweather, probably coming to meet with his lawyers or arum.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 13 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Isn't Floyd and his team on tour right now, with the Sam Watson charity thing going on? Who does he expect to meet with? Hope he's more focused on them tax issues of his before we see him getting locked up.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 13 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 03:06 PM) *
Oh, maybe that's why I didn't know lol...I don't pay attention to dude. I saw him at both the Mayweather fights this year and his jacket was so tight I'm still baffled at how he managed to raise the camera as high as he did

LMAOOOOOO He had the smedium on?

I wonder if he'll be quick to hop back on Manny's dick after that Freddy Roach incident. He was pretty pissed lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2013, 07:12 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 01:38 PM) *
Who the fuck is ESNnews??

Any how, I read it on ESB. I take it with a grain of salt. Manny hurting now he ready to deal all of a sudden, bet that $40mil look mighty tempting right now

Sadly, it's Ellie Ballsack.

I'm glad he didn't take that 40M...if so, then he would've owed a lot in taxes than he does now. I guess we can chalk that decision under the "Law of Averages"...he's made all of the worse decisions, but NOT taking that 40M may have been the right move (tax wise).

QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 13 2013, 01:50 PM) *
Cshel getting nervous!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs Martinez. Best fights for 2014. ...wild card choiceMayweather vs Lara----only after Lara beats Canelo

COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE!

LAW OF ATTRACTION BOI!! Speak it into existence

Just stop failing... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 03:06 PM) *
Oh, maybe that's why I didn't know lol...I don't pay attention to dude. I saw him at both the Mayweather fights this year and his jacket was so tight I'm still baffled at how he managed to raise the camera as high as he did

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Bet that shit wasn't on camera. lol

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 13 2013, 03:25 PM) *
Can't buy this. Who goes on a vacation in the us when you owe taxes? Lol. If he is coming I doubt its for mayweather, probably coming to meet with his lawyers or arum.

Owe trust me, he'll be on one of those Wesley Snipes and Ronald Isley vacations, if his ass doesn't take care of those taxes.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 13 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 13 2013, 03:04 PM) *
Isn't Floyd and his team on tour right now, with the Sam Watson charity thing going on? Who does he expect to meet with? Hope he's more focused on them tax issues of his before we see him getting locked up.

Tour? Hahaha no. That's nothing but a charity game he's playing in...i don't know of I totally buy this because Floyd posted pics of his girl toys and said he was taking then to Japan. who knows though. Stranger things have happened

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 13 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Dec 13 2013, 02:07 PM) *
http://ringobserver.com/articles/source-pa...-next-september

Even Scoop's bitch ass is getting on this train..... I am surprised because I can't recall the last time I heard him NOT say something totally negative about Floyd Mayweather Jr......

Is the guy credible? I don't trust journalists or so called journalists I've never heard of before

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 13 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 13 2013, 06:08 PM) *
LMAOOOOOO He had the smedium on?

I wonder if he'll be quick to hop back on Manny's dick after that Freddy Roach incident. He was pretty pissed lol

I came out the lil tunnel with my girl and I see a dude who looks like he should be in a boy band. I immediately recognized him and proceeded to laugh. It was fake leather. Who the fuck where real leather in Vegas in May? He lifted the camera up to interview Danny and Angel Garcia and he could only get it up to chest level lmao

If I was him I wouldn't go near anyone affiliated with Roach for a while

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 13 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2013, 06:12 PM) *
Sadly, it's Ellie Ballsack.

I'm glad he didn't take that 40M...if so, then he would've owed a lot in taxes than he does now. I guess we can chalk that decision under the "Law of Averages"...he's made all of the worse decisions, but NOT taking that 40M may have been the right move (tax wise).

Just stop failing... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Bet that shit wasn't on camera. lol

Owe trust me, he'll be on one of those Wesley Snipes and Ronald Isley vacations, if his ass doesn't take care of those taxes.

He had to step back to film people. He was doing the lean back when hour was filming Danny and Angel

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 11:02 AM