Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner better get FLOYD SR, If he wants to realize his potential
HyyerBlaze
post Dec 15 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,954

"I'm still going to party and have fun. My first afterparty is going to be on Tuesday in Cincinnati. We gonna have fun."-Broner

This is why he will never be a top welterweight fighter.Guy needs to stay his punk ass at 135 if he gonna keep partying and acting like a fool.Roger and Floyd Sr. can't train desire to be great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Dec 15 2013, 11:57 AM
Post #12

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 15 2013, 11:41 AM) *
"I'm still going to party and have fun. My first afterparty is going to be on Tuesday in Cincinnati. We gonna have fun."-Broner

This is why he will never be a top welterweight fighter.Guy needs to stay his punk ass at 135 if he gonna keep partying and acting like a fool.Roger and Floyd Sr. can't train desire to be great.

Agreed. Zab Judah 2.0 in the making. i just hope Broner decides to get it together before its too late. I think he has a lot of potential and he's great for boxing. I wonder what the ratings for last nights fight were.

Keith Thurman. Paulie Malinaggi. Marcos Maidana. I want to see these three guys in the ring together all at once and see who comes out the last man standing lol

This post has been edited by Marcus: Dec 15 2013, 11:59 AM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 15 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

what if really, that was the best of broner...

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Dec 15 2013, 12:17 PM
Post #14

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 15 2013, 12:06 PM) *

Then that would leave us dissapointed just as we were with Berto. Al Haymon is a genius when it comes to marketing these fighters

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 15 2013, 12:36 PM
Post #15

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 15 2013, 12:06 PM) *

Then I hope he's made some real investments

QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 15 2013, 12:17 PM) *
Then that would leave us dissapointed just as we were with Berto. Al Haymon is a genius when it comes to marketing these fighters

I'd say worse even though I never really cared for broner. liked berto more but I always felt Broner had some type of talent that he never fully tapped into. he dug a hole he can't climb out of with all the talking .

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Dec 15 2013, 02:35 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

aparently broner trained hard as hell and sparred evryday. i really think this is why hes taking this so hard, because he was 100 %, yet he still got smashed, and by a fighter he considers to be totally below his skill level, a fighter he honestly thought he would humiliate, as mayweather did to baldomir, yet he got judah'd by maidana like kostya did to zab.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Dec 15 2013, 02:41 PM
Post #17

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 15 2013, 10:43 AM) *
Hatton admitted himself that he didn't listen to the gameplan. I'm not saying he's the solution but it definitely wouldn't hurt Broner to have Sr. in his corner.
I agree however I think Broner's problems are inside the ring as well. He has skills but he hasn't displayed the ability to think well. He doesn't switch his fight game up. Broner fought yesterday the way he's been fighting 2 years ago. He's not evolving. But theres no doubt that his corner needs to provide him with better instruction.

Exactly... Broner needs stern guidance.. someone to get in his ass. Floyd Sr will be like. "look here mothefucker, you about to be done fighting at 25 if you don't take this shit more serious"... I mean I think the only one out there to help Broner is Floyd Sr.. Hatton did not listen to Sr. and after the first round of getting blasted by Pac-- SR said exactly that- Andre Dawson was great when SR was there.. since SR left he is dog shit--- Broner better get Sr or I see him getting thrashed again. ABOUT BILLIONS? lmao

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 15 2013, 02:46 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Oh Lord, not the "Broner needs a new trainer" thread. Some of yall are reaching, big time...just let it go. Funny thing is, I've NEVER heard anybody around here say anything bad about Stafford, now suddenly, Broner loses a fight, now the guy needs to be replaced.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Keep reaching my friends...keep reaching.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Dec 15 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #19

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

His corner seemed inept.. It is not unusual for people to suggest new trainers, especially after seeing his corner appear as if they never were in a championship fight before... Stafford? I never paid attention to his corner until yesterday... he was able to get by against the midgets he was facing and pillow fisted Paulie, yet his corner did nothing to help him against a killer in the ring like Maidana

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Dec 15 2013, 02:54 PM

+Quote Post
truth
post Dec 15 2013, 03:05 PM
Post #20

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

I said he lacked discipline because of his out of the ring activity this experience has humbled him and i hope he is ready to reach for greatness now sr would be an asset to broner in his corner because he is defensive minded and would teach him better movement its not that were reaching Chsel just can't deny what we saw

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 07:26 PM