mrchitown
post Dec 18 2013, 10:55 AM
Post #91

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 18 2013, 12:41 AM) *
Haha yea he is..

My favorite lines are "most people dont know shit about boxing" "who has he beat" and "he might be good but he ain't my nephew". Lmao

Those are all classics. I also like when he says "just box that muthafucka"

Roger can become a millionaire if he wanted to start a t-shirt line with his classic material..maybe him and Yoel can get some startup money. Yoel Judah funny too lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 18 2013, 10:57 AM
Post #92

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Dec 18 2013, 08:55 AM) *
Stafford needs to slap Broner back to reality. He's ok for now but they need to work together on Broner's techniques because that philly shell won't work on the bigger and stronger welters unless your name is Floyd. Kid has lots of untapped potential and showed some heart plus the willingness to do anything to win type attitude; I dont like it. He wasn't listening to his trainer in the fight and got his ass shopped.

Floyd has been said to be, by his opponents stronger then he looks. But I think physically Broner is stronger then Mayweather is but he's not a 147lber yet. He can campaign there if he wants but if he went down to 140 for a year or two and then moved back up it may do him some good....I think the philly shell could work for Broner but he doesn't know how to use it properly

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 18 2013, 02:51 PM
Post #93

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Broner did look very small against maidana and maidana usually doesn't tower over anyone. I always thought he moved up a little fast

And as things go in boxing, 140 would have been perfect for him right now with Garcia moving up and Lucas out until march and maybe moving up as well. It would have been a good time to get some decent wins before going up to fight the big dawgs.

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Dec 18 2013, 08:06 PM
Post #94

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Dec 16 2013, 11:34 AM) *
I didn't say AB didn't pride himself for being great. But being and staying UNDEFEATED is a notch above greatness. It is Supremacy.

Some boxers can only be great. Others Undefeated.

You a Calzaghe fan? Just fucking wit ya. Lol

I peeped your sig. You play on 360 or PS3

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Dec 18 2013, 08:20 PM
Post #95

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 18 2013, 02:51 PM) *
Broner did look very small against maidana and maidana usually doesn't tower over anyone. I always thought he moved up a little fast

And as things go in boxing, 140 would have been perfect for him right now with Garcia moving up and Lucas out until march and maybe moving up as well. It would have been a good time to get some decent wins before going up to fight the big dawgs.

That's the same thing I said, especially after watchin' him struggle with Malignaggi. I would've moved down to 140 immediately after that fight, plus there's a lot of talent in that weight class.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Dec 19 2013, 09:03 AM
Post #96

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

Broner will be beaten back down to 140... I don't see any of the major players at 147 he can beat.. Maybe pillow fisted Alexander... I don't see him being successful with what he is bringing to the table mentally or physically

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 12:31 AM