> Maidana vs. Mayweather, its better than Khan
mrchitown
post Dec 26 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Dec 26 2013, 06:36 PM) *
why take a L for a paycheck? we all kno danny would take a L, hoever glorious that L ould be, its an L. He is not broner, he in no rush to be a star, hes letting in unfold as it should. hes still champ, still at his correct weight, and slowly fighting better guys. H can fight the winner of peterson vs dierry jean and collect that ibf strap. just inify the whole damn division. he should be ibf 140 champ anyway, lucas koed lamont, then danny beat lucas, so he should be ibf champ. that lucas lamont fight was at 141, non title fight, idk why.

Garcia beating Lamont is not a foregone conclusion. Styles do make fights and that's a rough one for Danny
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 26 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 26 2013, 05:44 PM) *
Danny doesn't want that fight. He's saying all sorts of shit like oh I don't need Mayweather for my legacy, etc etc His father is singing the same tune.

Indeed he doesn't. I be laughing at how he and his father say stuff about other fighters but when Mayweather name come up they be eating that humble pie lol....funny thing is Danny will lose too, no matter if it's against Floyd or someone else. He's not a fighter I see going undefeated

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 26 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #53

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 26 2013, 04:29 PM) *
Danny doesn't want that L although I do give him a very good shot of pulling an upset, the guy always finds a way to win. I honestly would love to see Bradley and Garcia fight and the winner gets May in 2015! I would love that fight...

May is talking cold cash shit right now, about Maidana, Con and Pac. I know he doesn't handle his social network accounts but he is talking shit. I honestly hope he does not pick Khan. Maybe Khan should fight on his undercard. Broner vs. Khan....

Yeah he don't want it at all

That stuff Mayweather is posting to social media is funny. At this point I'd like to see Broner rebuild, maybe go to 140 and get a belt which is certainly reasonable and I'd like to see Khan face someone with a pulse and that has credibility. I've read the interviews with Vrigil on the front page, he stated his truth but for me and mine, the truth is dude done looked like solid shit since he's been with Virgil. He's struggled in his last 2 fights and he looked shitty in the 2 or 3 previous fights before that. Everyone wants to give him the Peterson fight but Lamont took it to him....Hunter is right, styles do make fights and the speed of Amir will make it an interesting fight. I also think that the ranginess of Khan can cause some problems and the combos.

But imo, that won't be enough. What does Khan do when he's constantly being countered and when those 4 or 5 punch combos don't land at all, what will Khan do when he's deep in the fight and he needs a KO to win because that's what will happen. The truth is that Khan fights amateurish, I don't understand why some don't see it. Or maybe they choose to ignore it but he fights like an amateur, plus he's still not a defensive wizard. I'm starting to want to see the fight a bit more. That shit Virgil said about Midwesteners got to me a bit, I want to see Amir dusted so Virgil can do his Undertaker impression lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 27 2013, 04:03 AM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 26 2013, 08:55 PM) *
Garcia beating Lamont is not a foregone conclusion. Styles do make fights and that's a rough one for Danny

Do I smell a triangles theory creeping up again?? Lmao

Your absolutely right Mr chi. Lamont gives everyone HELL! Shit Lucas is the first person to ever dominate him like that which is what makes that win so god Damn impressive.

Lamont gave Bradley a hard fight, beat khan, nearly beat ortiz after being dropped a few times, and ran through holt. He would give Danny a way better fight than Lucas. Shit I would take him over paulie at 147

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 27 2013, 07:40 AM
Post #55

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 26 2013, 06:13 PM) *
Yeah he don't want it at all

That stuff Mayweather is posting to social media is funny. At this point I'd like to see Broner rebuild, maybe go to 140 and get a belt which is certainly reasonable and I'd like to see Khan face someone with a pulse and that has credibility. I've read the interviews with Vrigil on the front page, he stated his truth but for me and mine, the truth is dude done looked like solid shit since he's been with Virgil. He's struggled in his last 2 fights and he looked shitty in the 2 or 3 previous fights before that. Everyone wants to give him the Peterson fight but Lamont took it to him....Hunter is right, styles do make fights and the speed of Amir will make it an interesting fight. I also think that the ranginess of Khan can cause some problems and the combos.

But imo, that won't be enough. What does Khan do when he's constantly being countered and when those 4 or 5 punch combos don't land at all, what will Khan do when he's deep in the fight and he needs a KO to win because that's what will happen. The truth is that Khan fights amateurish, I don't understand why some don't see it. Or maybe they choose to ignore it but he fights like an amateur, plus he's still not a defensive wizard. I'm starting to want to see the fight a bit more. That shit Virgil said about Midwesteners got to me a bit, I want to see Amir dusted so Virgil can do his Undertaker impression lol

do you have the picture of Roach and Manny at the airport that Floyd posted? I keep hearing about that one. Chi, the Khan fight is a shit fight. if Danny dealt with his speed and clocked his ass what would May do? --You saw what Diaz did to him in front of his fans. its a shit fight.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 27 2013, 07:42 AM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 26 2013, 05:49 PM) *
Haha yeah those pictures are funny and he keeps clowning Manny about the IRS...Manny should make a pic of Mayweather knocking out a woman lol.

That would not be funny. not even close.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 27 2013, 02:32 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 27 2013, 06:40 AM) *
do you have the picture of Roach and Manny at the airport that Floyd posted? I keep hearing about that one. Chi, the Khan fight is a shit fight. if Danny dealt with his speed and clocked his ass what would May do? --You saw what Diaz did to him in front of his fans. its a shit fight.

Here ya go

http://www.boxingscene.com/photo-mayweathe...o-roach---73076

You can beat speed many ways, one of this is by timing. And it's been proving thru Khan's avg or less then avg defense that you can time him and do damage. Ask Maidana, Peterson, Garcia, and Diaz abut that. I respect Virgil Hunter but he doesn't have the right dog in this race. With Mayweather's counter punching ability, its going to be trouble for Amir

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 27 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 27 2013, 03:03 AM) *
Do I smell a triangles theory creeping up again?? Lmao

Your absolutely right Mr chi. Lamont gives everyone HELL! Shit Lucas is the first person to ever dominate him like that which is what makes that win so god Damn impressive.

Lamont gave Bradley a hard fight, beat khan, nearly beat ortiz after being dropped a few times, and ran through holt. He would give Danny a way better fight than Lucas. Shit I would take him over paulie at 147

No triangle theories from me lol

I would take Lamont over Paulie too, the activity level of fighters doesn't seem to faze him. And he does give everyone a tough fight, he;s no walk in the park for no one. I wish there was footage of his sparring session with Floyd

And in a rematch, I'd like to see if Lamont can stick to the game plan and what the outcome would be. That could've very well been Peterson-Garcia on the Sept 14th undercard

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 27 2013, 02:45 PM
Post #59

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 27 2013, 12:32 PM) *
Here ya go

http://www.boxingscene.com/photo-mayweathe...o-roach---73076

You can beat speed many ways, one of this is by timing. And it's been proving thru Khan's avg or less then avg defense that you can time him and do damage. Ask Maidana, Peterson, Garcia, and Diaz abut that. I respect Virgil Hunter but he doesn't have the right dog in this race. With Mayweather's counter punching ability, its going to be trouble for Amir

now that is funny. Floyd is dick! Ironically, dude does look like Roach and Pac! That shit is funny. wonder why he is going in on Pac so hard. I enjoy it.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 27 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 27 2013, 01:45 PM) *
now that is funny. Floyd is dick! Ironically, dude does look like Roach and Pac! That shit is funny. wonder why he is going in on Pac so hard. I enjoy it.

It is funny, I find some of the stuff he says about Manny to be in poor taste but dude is a Roach/Pacquiao hybrid lol

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:31 PM