Reply to this topicStart new topic
> tired of the ongoing battle of Floyd PAC debates
truth
post Dec 17 2013, 12:05 PM
Post #1

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,835

First pac is only a good option for money not cause he poses the biggest threat to Floyd second all this Floyd is scared of PAC is crazy he has faced his style before so its nothing new. I would much rather him face Bradley minus the cold war.third since there is a cold war the fight is not h happening pac is his own man his decisions are his own if he chooses to get pimped by Arum its his choice he could have left before he signed his last extension especially knowing he could not make the fight he says he wants i don't want to see him fight khan but if he did so what don't like it don't buy the fight i personally would like to see him face Martinez. There a lot of other fighters that present a bigger risk than
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 17 2013, 12:16 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

we get it. so shush

+Quote Post
truth
post Dec 17 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #3

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 17 2013, 12:16 PM) *
we get it. so shush

I know real boxing fans get its these casuals who don't just struck a nerve today so i woo saaaed i feel better too lol

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 17 2013, 12:37 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (truth @ Dec 17 2013, 05:29 PM) *
I know real boxing fans get its these casuals who don't just struck a nerve today so i woo saaaed i feel better too lol

i really don't get what there still talking about, i don't know whose fault it is between the two fighters, I know it'll always be Arums fault to be, and I've closed the book on it.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 17 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (truth @ Dec 17 2013, 12:05 PM) *
First pac is only a good option for money not cause he poses the biggest threat to Floyd second all this Floyd is scared of PAC is crazy he has faced his style before so its nothing new. I would much rather him face Bradley minus the cold war.third since there is a cold war the fight is not h happening pac is his own man his decisions are his own if he chooses to get pimped by Arum its his choice he could have left before he signed his last extension especially knowing he could not make the fight he says he wants i don't want to see him fight khan but if he did so what don't like it don't buy the fight i personally would like to see him face Martinez. There a lot of other fighters that present a bigger risk than

Tell 'em how you really feel!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Dec 17 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

It's threads like these that make the casuals want it. Cause they don't know shit about boxing...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 17 2013, 02:27 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

It doesn't annoy me like it used to because people are going to think what they want to think. I've been sick of the talk since 2010, it's time to move on

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 18 2013, 03:42 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Tired of pacquiao mayweather threads.. pac has a new fight coming up against the irs and by the end of that fight he may be wishing he could have traded for another straight right full force from marquez.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 18 2013, 08:11 AM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 18 2013, 01:42 AM) *
Tired of pacquiao mayweather threads.. pac has a new fight coming up against the irs and by the end of that fight he may be wishing he could have traded for another straight right full force from marquez.

Pac has serious money woes. Honestly this fight died officially when Pac got iced. Pac fans say May is scary and he has never seen power or speed like that of Manny. May fans say: Pac or Arum never wanted the fight and Pac is all hype, he has a padded record. This fight is dead. Been dead. But if it gets made both groups will make May even more money and it will help Pac pay down his tax debt

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Dec 18 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #10

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

This tired ass debate is going to do nothing but get worse once Floyd vacates his belt..... Just get ready to be blown.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 08:07 PM