> tired of the ongoing battle of Floyd PAC debates
truth
post Dec 18 2013, 07:12 PM
Post #11

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,835

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Dec 18 2013, 01:00 PM) *
This tired ass debate is going to do nothing but get worse once Floyd vacates his belt..... Just get ready to be blown.

I know right I'm already blown to the fifth power
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 21 2013, 07:43 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 18 2013, 03:42 AM) *
Tired of pacquiao mayweather threads.. pac has a new fight coming up against the irs and by the end of that fight he may be wishing he could have traded for another straight right full force from marquez.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Dec 22 2013, 01:51 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

leonard vs hagler and hagler vs hearns was suppsosed to happen in 1982, yet we had to wait 5 years almost for them. who knows

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 23 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'm sure Dolomite shared this on his facebook and re-tweeted it on twitter lol

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/mayweather...pacquiao-233985

There's no denying the humor in this

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 25 2013, 06:13 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

i cba making a new topic for this, but a curious question, how was De La Hoya vs Pac made?

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Dec 25 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (truth @ Dec 17 2013, 12:05 PM) *
First pac is only a good option for money not cause he poses the biggest threat to Floyd second all this Floyd is scared of PAC is crazy he has faced his style before so its nothing new. I would much rather him face Bradley minus the cold war.third since there is a cold war the fight is not h happening pac is his own man his decisions are his own if he chooses to get pimped by Arum its his choice he could have left before he signed his last extension especially knowing he could not make the fight he says he wants i don't want to see him fight khan but if he did so what don't like it don't buy the fight i personally would like to see him face Martinez. There a lot of other fighters that present a bigger risk than

LoL

Ok, who DOES pose the biggest threat to Floyd in the 140-154 weight class? I keep hearing about how this guy or that guy doesn't pose the best threat to Floyd. I want to know who DOES pose the biggest threat. Don't tell me Sergio Martinez or GGG because those fights will never be made and those guys are at 160. I want to know which fighter DOES pose the biggest threat to Floyd, if not Manny. My only guess is Tim Bradley but Manny beat Bradley in their first fight and will likely beat him a 2nd time in April when that fight gets made.

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Dec 25 2013, 12:35 PM
Post #17

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 18 2013, 08:11 AM) *
Pac has serious money woes. Honestly this fight died officially when Pac got iced. Pac fans say May is scary and he has never seen power or speed like that of Manny. May fans say: Pac or Arum never wanted the fight and Pac is all hype, he has a padded record. This fight is dead. Been dead. But if it gets made both groups will make May even more money and it will help Pac pay down his tax debt

Wait a second, who is saying Manny is all hype? What idiot casual fan would even dare argue that? Manny has TONS of big name scalps under his belt.

-2-0 against MAB
-2-1 against Morales
-2-1-1 against JMM

Manny then moved up in weight and destroyed Oscar, Knocked Hatton out cold, dominated Miguel Cotto, put a whipping on Clottey, broke the eye of Margarito, easily beat Mosley, and won almost every second of the Rios fight. Then there is the Tim Bradley fight, the fight everyone except blind judges had him winning.

If there is anyone out there that thinks Manny is hype then he either knows absolutely nothing about boxing or has an agenda against him due to the color of his skin or the way he fights. Manny is one of the greatest fighters of this generation. Period. People that say Manny is a fraud give boxing a bad name.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Dec 25 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #18

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (KOpower @ Dec 25 2013, 12:28 PM) *
LoL

Ok, who DOES pose the biggest threat to Floyd in the 140-154 weight class? I keep hearing about how this guy or that guy doesn't pose the best threat to Floyd. I want to know who DOES pose the biggest threat. Don't tell me Sergio Martinez or GGG because those fights will never be made and those guys are at 160. I want to know which fighter DOES pose the biggest threat to Floyd, if not Manny. My only guess is Tim Bradley but Manny beat Bradley in their first fight and will likely beat him a 2nd time in April when that fight gets made.

Lara

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 25 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (KOpower @ Dec 25 2013, 05:35 PM) *
Wait a second, who is saying Manny is all hype? What idiot casual fan would even dare argue that? Manny has TONS of big name scalps under his belt.

-2-0 against MAB
-2-1 against Morales
-2-1-1 against JMM

Manny then moved up in weight and destroyed Oscar, Knocked Hatton out cold, dominated Miguel Cotto, put a whipping on Clottey, broke the eye of Margarito, easily beat Mosley, and won almost every second of the Rios fight. Then there is the Tim Bradley fight, the fight everyone except blind judges had him winning.

If there is anyone out there that thinks Manny is hype then he either knows absolutely nothing about boxing or has an agenda against him due to the color of his skin or the way he fights. Manny is one of the greatest fighters of this generation. Period. People that say Manny is a fraud give boxing a bad name.

While am a Pac fan even I can ee the * next to these names so

Morales - Pretty drained for those two fights he lost and he was coming off a dominating loss
JMM - All the fights have been close aside from the last

Oscar- Drained, Oscars fault, he dictated the weight.

Hatton - His chin and lifestyle is what beat him but no fault to Manny

Cotto - Drained, Cotto broke Pacs eardrum I think? Wonder what the out come would be 2lb heavier

Clottey - It seems like this fight was fixed but who knows. Fuck Clottey mans a bitch

Margs - Drained, while clearly the way bigger man in the ring on fight night and still hurt Manny physically, I wonder what would of happened at 154lb

Mosley - Old, although he looked exactly the same he did vs Mayweather till he got his ass tagged and went into survival mode.

Bradley - Very close fight IMO closer than people give credit for, I did have it 8-4, Manny but after several watches I can see a draw

Rios - 1 Dimensional, Rios was there to make Pac look good, end of story.

So yeah...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 26 2013, 04:08 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 25 2013, 10:39 PM) *
While am a Pac fan even I can ee the * next to these names so

Morales - Pretty drained for those two fights he lost and he was coming off a dominating loss
JMM - All the fights have been close aside from the last

Oscar- Drained, Oscars fault, he dictated the weight.

Hatton - His chin and lifestyle is what beat him but no fault to Manny

Cotto - Drained, Cotto broke Pacs eardrum I think? Wonder what the out come would be 2lb heavier

Clottey - It seems like this fight was fixed but who knows. Fuck Clottey mans a bitch

Margs - Drained, while clearly the way bigger man in the ring on fight night and still hurt Manny physically, I wonder what would of happened at 154lb

Mosley - Old, although he looked exactly the same he did vs Mayweather till he got his ass tagged and went into survival mode.

Bradley - Very close fight IMO closer than people give credit for, I did have it 8-4, Manny but after several watches I can see a draw

Rios - 1 Dimensional, Rios was there to make Pac look good, end of story.

So yeah...

youainlyin

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 01:13 PM