> tired of the ongoing battle of Floyd PAC debates
Cshel86
post Jan 13 2014, 02:09 PM
Post #81

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 30 2013, 08:32 PM) *
My girl says she may want to hit up Vegas, the fight is on her birthday but I'd personally rather watch Cotto fight Martinez in June

Send her ass off then! Chi, you seem like a pretty tough dude, but that woman almost had you in a handicapped match with a bunch of pro fighters when yall went to the Cotto/Mayweather fight, I believe. Again, send her ass off! Buy her some of those Shaklee cleaning products (the ones on the Oprah show) and have a nice dinner (and wine) ready for her when she gets back. After that second glass of wine...TELL HER ass that you're going to the Cotto/Martinez fight, don't ask. Oh wait, my bad...I was supposed to tell Dolimite to do this! My bad bruh! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

PS: Women love those Shaklee cleaning products though, they're a hit! Bought my girl some a few months ago (it's about $120), and I swear, she washed my clothes and I felt like one of those babies on those Snuggle fabric sheets. My Wal Mart boxers felt like Polos and shit! Lol

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 31 2013, 09:10 AM) *
Didn't you get her a Christmas gift? Geez. I spent so much money this Christmas, I think honestly refueled California's economy.

Fuckin' impossible! Cali will always be broke and "lavish-lookin', lol. I didn't spend too much of anything for Christmas...these same mofos that I deal with, know I love them, so it shouldn't be defined by a gift on one day. I bought my girl a $80 Phillips clock radio w/ the iPod dock...and her ass happy with it...she better have been. Now she sit that ugly purple iPhone on it, and sign away while she's in the shower. See, easy work!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 31 2013, 11:04 AM) *
Man I hate holidays, I bought a boat load of gifts this year. I didn't use my cc so I'm glad I don't have to see the impact on my next statement but I see the immediate impact on my bank account. She don't even like Khan, she wanna go because of how the UK fans were at the Hatton fight. She does have a point, UK fans bring it and support 110%. But Khan ain't no Hatton lmao

I applaud you on not using your credit card...I actually got by this year without using mine. Me and my girl were supposed to go to Destin at the beginning of last month for her birthday weekend, but too much was going on...so I"postponed" the trip...hope she doesn't ask about it for the next few months, though a March date is in my head...just gotta make sure that boxing is on that weekend.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Anyhow, NOT going on that trip, had my bank account looking like it didn't even belong to me! I bought gift with some of it, and saved the rest. I gave everybody the speech about me being a "black man that doesn't wanna go into the new year broke". Oh man, they ate that shit up, til they saw that I didn't but them anything. Ohhhh, that's when things got serious. I was a complete Scrooge for the holidays! Lol

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 12 2014, 11:01 PM) *
Well, Pac just added another chapter to this ongoing saga. This damn debate has more stages than Candy Crush Saga. Pac basically said Floyd was a scared dog running with his tail between his legs. Here is my thing, if Floyd said: let's fight, Pac can't tell Arum shit... Arum makes the decisions. I have enjoyed the back and forth between th he two.

Hate that damn game
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2014, 11:15 PM
Post #82

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 13 2014, 01:09 PM) *
Send her ass off then! Chi, you seem like a pretty tough dude, but that woman almost had you in a handicapped match with a bunch of pro fighters when yall went to the Cotto/Mayweather fight, I believe. Again, send her ass off! Buy her some of those Shaklee cleaning products (the ones on the Oprah show) and have a nice dinner (and wine) ready for her when she gets back. After that second glass of wine...TELL HER ass that you're going to the Cotto/Martinez fight, don't ask. Oh wait, my bad...I was supposed to tell Dolimite to do this! My bad bruh! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

PS: Women love those Shaklee cleaning products though, they're a hit! Bought my girl some a few months ago (it's about $120), and I swear, she washed my clothes and I felt like one of those babies on those Snuggle fabric sheets. My Wal Mart boxers felt like Polos and shit! Lol

Fuckin' impossible! Cali will always be broke and "lavish-lookin', lol. I didn't spend too much of anything for Christmas...these same mofos that I deal with, know I love them, so it shouldn't be defined by a gift on one day. I bought my girl a $80 Phillips clock radio w/ the iPod dock...and her ass happy with it...she better have been. Now she sit that ugly purple iPhone on it, and sign away while she's in the shower. See, easy work!

I applaud you on not using your credit card...I actually got by this year without using mine. Me and my girl were supposed to go to Destin at the beginning of last month for her birthday weekend, but too much was going on...so I"postponed" the trip...hope she doesn't ask about it for the next few months, though a March date is in my head...just gotta make sure that boxing is on that weekend.

Anyhow, NOT going on that trip, had my bank account looking like it didn't even belong to me! I bought gift with some of it, and saved the rest. I gave everybody the speech about me being a "black man that doesn't wanna go into the new year broke". Oh man, they ate that shit up, til they saw that I didn't but them anything. Ohhhh, that's when things got serious. I was a complete Scrooge for the holidays! Lol

Hate that damn game

If she press me then I might go but I'm not feeling no Mayweaher-Kan fight. The only plus to it is if Mayweather wins, he'd be beaten into irrelevance. And it's funny you say that because I actually want to attend the Cotto-Martinez fight..if it happens lol

I ain't putting no dents in my cc for no holiday. I'm sorry I just can't do it. It's like allllll the other days I buy stuff don't count. Like it's all leading up to this one big day. Forget that, It's chrsitmas every time I put gas in the car, put food in your stomach etc... deal with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What the hell is candy crush?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 14 2014, 12:05 AM
Post #83

Cruiserweight

Read something about Mayweather being interested in fighting Martinez if he beats Cotto. Saw it on maxboxing, don't know how true that is but I'd watch that over his current options

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jan 14 2014, 12:16 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 14 2014, 12:36 PM
Post #84

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 13 2014, 11:09 AM) *

I hate that damn game She is pregnant, she can't drink, which sucks. I had to buy my son this Nabi tablet for kids, engagement ring, Smart TV (which I took back!), Laker tickets (when they played the Heat), the list goes on. I looked at my bank account and I damn near cried. But refund checks are about to hit so its all good!

Yeah I am addicted to it too. Sad.he is pregnant, she can't drink, which sucks. I had to buy my son this Nabi tablet for kids, engagement ring, Smart TV (which I took back!), Laker tickets (when they played the Heat), the list goes on. I looked at my bank account and I damn near cried. But refund checks are about to hit so its all good!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 13 2014, 08:15 PM) *
If she press me then I might go but I'm not feeling no Mayweaher-Kan fight. The only plus to it is if Mayweather wins, he'd be beaten into irrelevance. And it's funny you say that because I actually want to attend the Cotto-Martinez fight..if it happens lol

I ain't putting no dents in my cc for no holiday. I'm sorry I just can't do it. It's like allllll the other days I buy stuff don't count. Like it's all leading up to this one big day. Forget that, It's chrsitmas every time I put gas in the car, put food in your stomach etc... deal with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What the hell is candy crush?

Chi, you never played Candy Crush Saga? It is a game, highly addictive.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jan 14 2014, 02:58 PM
Post #85

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 14 2014, 01:05 AM) *
Read something about Mayweather being interested in fighting Martinez if he beats Cotto. Saw it on maxboxing, don't know how true that is but I'd watch that over his current options

Maxboxing= Mean Girls Fight Club

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jan 14 2014, 02:59 PM
Post #86

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 14 2014, 01:36 PM) *
Yeah I am addicted to it too. Sad.he is pregnant, she can't drink, which sucks. I had to buy my son this Nabi tablet for kids, engagement ring, Smart TV (which I took back!), Laker tickets (when they played the Heat), the list goes on. I looked at my bank account and I damn near cried. But refund checks are about to hit so its all good!

THIS MF here......

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 14 2014, 03:54 PM
Post #87

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 14 2014, 12:59 PM) *
THIS MF here......

What? These cyclist are taking over the board.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 14 2014, 04:06 PM
Post #88

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 14 2014, 12:36 PM) *

You took the TV back bruh???

(IMG:http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff384/mags8407/arsene_smh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 14 2014, 05:57 PM
Post #89

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 14 2014, 01:58 PM) *
Maxboxing= Mean Girls Fight Club

They hit or miss over there lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 14 2014, 05:58 PM
Post #90

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 14 2014, 11:36 AM) *

Never

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:45 PM