> tired of the ongoing battle of Floyd PAC debates
Dolimite
post Jan 14 2014, 10:38 PM
Post #91

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 14 2014, 01:06 PM) *

Dude, shit was a rip off. I got a DVR and Netflix, Plus, I be damn for the next five month I'm watching OWN programming on that shit, for some reason my fiance (she is making me refer to her by that ) loves watching that new Tyler Perry show, I don't like Tyler Perry anything and there is only so much of Iylana Van Zant I can take, however the episode with DMX was fuckin legend!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jlupi
post Jan 15 2014, 05:28 PM
Post #92

Junior Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 2,117

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 27 2013, 08:54 PM) *
You dumb as shit to compare a young 23yr old dropping 2lbs to someone whose been at a weight class as long as Cotto was and up in age as he was. I can tell you no jack shit about an athlete's body. However I do agree that we can put an asterisk over many fighters, that's one thing we can agree on, and he did beat Tim in my opinion

I still think cotto should be 140-147. 154 is too big for him. at 160 he needs marq to be a dead man walking.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 07:22 PM
Post #93

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (jlupi @ Jan 15 2014, 04:28 PM) *
I still think cotto should be 140-147. 154 is too big for him. at 160 he needs marq to be a dead man walking.

He keeps saying he can't make welter anymore but I doubt he's even tried it or seriously considered it. Not only could he make some serious noise there because the division is loaded but he could make some good money too. And we all know Cotto goes to the highest bidder

@154 he's too small but @160 he's outgunned. He's going to be in for a world of hurt if this Martinez fight goes through

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 16 2014, 09:52 AM
Post #94

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 14 2014, 10:38 PM) *
Dude, shit was a rip off. I got a DVR and Netflix, Plus, I be damn for the next five month I'm watching OWN programming on that shit, for some reason my fiance (she is making me refer to her by that ) loves watching that new Tyler Perry show, I don't like Tyler Perry anything and there is only so much of Iylana Van Zant I can take, however the episode with DMX was fuckin legend!

I can see where you're coming from with the "smart" TV...if you already have Netflix and so on, then I truly don't see the point. It has it's perks, but the price...it's a bit on the steep end. She's "making you" refer to her as "fiance"...pfffff!!! Stop it bro! Lol. My girlfriend isn't even holding the "girlfriend" position like she's supposed to...so I may go out and blow my money on a smart tv, rather than an engagement ring. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

By the way, that Iylana show isn't bad at all my man...I'll be a man and admit that the T.O. episode made a brotha tear up. Speaking of T.O....I saw dude on a Hardee's commercial a couple of weekends ago (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) These cats REALLY need to real people on their team and somebody that's gonna tell them that it AINT cute to have a bunch of baby mamas.

In his case, it may be a bit too late, he's already packed it in. Dude is 40 years old, broke, has multiple baby mamas, hasn't played in 4 years, is doing Hardee's commercials, and is about to marry a postal worker...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

IF and only if somebody decides to pick him up for at a year (yeah I know I'm reaching here), then his salary would probably go to child support, debt, etc. Sad stuff, but you can't feel too bad for him.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 16 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #95

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 16 2014, 06:52 AM) *
I can see where you're coming from with the "smart" TV...if you already have Netflix and so on, then I truly don't see the point. It has it's perks, but the price...it's a bit on the steep end. She's "making you" refer to her as "fiance"...pfffff!!! Stop it bro! Lol. My girlfriend isn't even holding the "girlfriend" position like she's supposed to...so I may go out and blow my money on a smart tv, rather than an engagement ring. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

By the way, that Iylana show isn't bad at all my man...I'll be a man and admit that the T.O. episode made a brotha tear up. Speaking of T.O....I saw dude on a Hardee's commercial a couple of weekends ago (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) These cats REALLY need to real people on their team and somebody that's gonna tell them that it AINT cute to have a bunch of baby mamas.

In his case, it may be a bit too late, he's already packed it in. Dude is 40 years old, broke, has multiple baby mamas, hasn't played in 4 years, is doing Hardee's commercials, and is about to marry a postal worker...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

IF and only if somebody decides to pick him up for at a year (yeah I know I'm reaching here), then his salary would probably go to child support, debt, etc. Sad stuff, but you can't feel too bad for him.

TO's baby mamas are sea hags. I saw the Van Zant show with that female basketball player, shit was real. Haven't seen the TO one but I will. He is going to marry a postal worker? at least they will have a pension.

Yeah, me and my lady are getting married in August. save me!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 16 2014, 12:54 PM
Post #96

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 16 2014, 12:45 PM) *
TO's baby mamas are sea hags. I saw the Van Zant show with that female basketball player, shit was real. Haven't seen the TO one but I will. He is going to marry a postal worker? at least they will have a pension.

Yeah, me and my lady are getting married in August. save me!

Sea hags and baby mamas are synonymous...nothing new there. NOW, when they capitalize off of his earnings...in the next few years (if not sooner), they'll be on one of these reality shows that exploit black women and make them look like venomous, ungrateful, wasteful, neck-rolling, jump-offs...it's bound to come.

I have to catch the other ones...the only one I've seen is the T.O. episode. Dude SHOULDN'T commence to taking a page out of Strahan's book...and it's scary that he probably doesn't even have it like Strahan nowadays. Smh

Good luck on that wedding...let me know the expense bill on it...so I'll know how much longer I need to wait to get married. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 23 2014, 07:26 PM
Post #97

Super Middleweight

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/typical-team-...00691--box.html

At least one sports pundit understands this mess,

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Jan 23 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #98

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

I don't care for this fight anymore than Arum does. Please for the love of real boxing fans and their pockets leave this fight, debate, and soap opera alone.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 23 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #99

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 23 2014, 06:26 PM) *

I take it you missed the one where the author listed 4 ways Mayweather can become an ATG. It's on yahoo sports as well

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 23 2014, 09:00 PM
Post #100

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 23 2014, 06:26 PM) *

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/four-more-fig...00089--box.html

Check that mess out

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 12:44 PM