IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What does it take To beat Floyd Mayweather Jr?(Topics Merged), What Blueprint Do You Use As An Opponent? A Trainer?
mrchitown
post Jan 6 2014, 07:47 PM
Post #61

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2014, 03:39 PM) *
Okay, I'll have to go back and check it out. He did seem a bit irritable, but I kinda associated it with the "rush" for this fight...seems like he didn't wanna take it that soon.

Umm....just a friendly reminder as we enter a new year...calling Floyd "May" sounds...well...kinda not so masculine. Lol

I agree. The only way he may be able to rattle Maidana leading up to the fight, is to post one of those old pics of him with that weird haircut...he had this whole split-end ponytail look going. Just bringing that up, makes me wanna look for the pic. Lol

Be right back...

I don't think nobody can have Mayweather shook, I just don't see that happening but anybody can be irritated and may be that will cause him to fight out of character...some have irritated him in the past
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 6 2014, 07:47 PM
Post #62

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2014, 03:43 PM) *
(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/maidana_zps2e7467da.jpg)

Oh Lord...where I start???

Looks like some type of Kentucky Waterfall...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This is Jay-z summerjam screen material..damn say it ain't so Marcos lmao

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 6 2014, 09:23 PM
Post #63

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 04:47 PM) *
I don't think nobody can have Mayweather shook, I just don't see that happening but anybody can be irritated and may be that will cause him to fight out of character...some have irritated him in the past

Hatton and Canelo pissed him off. He has spoken highly of Cotto and Juan Marquez.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 6 2014, 10:53 PM
Post #64

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 6 2014, 08:23 PM) *
Hatton and Canelo pissed him off. He has spoken highly of Cotto and Juan Marquez.

I didn't see what Canelo did to piss him off, I think Oscar pissed him off more then Canelo. I think Hatton got under his skin a bit though. And he got knocked into a ring post lol

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 6 2014, 11:50 PM
Post #65

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 09:53 PM) *
I didn't see what Canelo did to piss him off, I think Oscar pissed him off more then Canelo. I think Hatton got under his skin a bit though. And he got knocked into a ring post lol

+1

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 12:45 AM
Post #66

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 6 2014, 10:50 PM) *
+1

I believe Oscar said something claiming that Canelo was the best boxer or most recgonizable fighter and Floyd got heated..Oscar hasn't been seen since lmao

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 7 2014, 01:53 AM
Post #67

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 6 2014, 01:00 PM) *
Um, and you saw what May did. Pissing him off isn't the answer. he actually performs better when you do. See Shane, See Hatton, See Canelo, and Oscar. He actually steps his game up when his skill and place in boxing comes into question.

The only Arizona Wild Cat that ever got my respect was Miles Simon, I am an UCLA fan and I fuckin hate you guys.

1# ..bear down!!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 04:42 PM) *
I don't know all about that because he was the aggressor in the situations you talking about. I don't know if what AZWildCat is saying is or could be true but Floyd has gotten his cage rattled on more then a few occasions in situations like that. Cotto, in the buildup into that fight showed zero fear and intimidation of Mayweather and when Floyd tried to press him at the weigh in Cotto shot back and it was apparent he didn't like that. Fast forward to the fight and he got tagged, Floyd won but he went thru hell to get the win. Even Zab wasn't intimidated by him. Maybe it's because they knew each other but Mayweather got rocked and dropped in that one too. I'm not saying he's a bully but if you stand up to him you can have some success against him...I still don't think he'll lose...to any one though

What happens if he fights a Maidana or Danny Garcia, they have supreme confidence, how will he respond? I think he beats both but it's obvious that when fighters display confidence coming in against him they are able to get to him in the ring. Like Hatton, he had to go thru a lot to get that win. He almost got knocked down in the first round of that fight.

Cause they had the talent but not the skills or dedication to match..but agreed

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2014, 05:39 PM) *
Okay, I'll have to go back and check it out. He did seem a bit irritable, but I kinda associated it with the "rush" for this fight...seems like he didn't wanna take it that soon.

Umm....just a friendly reminder as we enter a new year...calling Floyd "May" sounds...well...kinda not so masculine. Lol

I agree. The only way he may be able to rattle Maidana leading up to the fight, is to post one of those old pics of him with that weird haircut...he had this whole split-end ponytail look going. Just bringing that up, makes me wanna look for the pic. Lol

Be right back...

Yea man it was 0 bravado and all emotion when brought up
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2014, 05:43 PM) *

Good God lmao

Kentucky waterfall!!!!

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 6 2014, 08:10 PM) *
See I think it is the right thing. But these guys never took it that far, you've gotta be like Tyson was on Lewis, you want him to come to you, since chasing him around the ring is a piss take. Do whatever it takes, talk smack about his kids, his baby moma, his mum, and mean it. It might be distasteful but mental warfare isn't always flashy, think about what Duran did to Leonard in there first fight. Get aggressive, push him at staredowns and tell him your going to rip his heart out, if its a big press tour am guessing its 6-8 weeks of this he'll crack. The beauty of it is don't just attack Floyd, attack the Mayweathers since you know how they get.

Exactly! Angel Garcia would stir some shit up for sure!

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 7 2014, 01:57 AM
Post #68

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 7 2014, 01:45 AM) *
I believe Oscar said something claiming that Canelo was the best boxer or most recgonizable fighter and Floyd got heated..Oscar hasn't been seen since lmao

That piece and the all access segment of him sitting in front of "the big boy mansion".

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 7 2014, 07:25 AM
Post #69

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2014, 04:43 PM) *

Hahaa! Get em! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 7 2014, 11:18 AM
Post #70

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 08:53 PM) *

Well Oscar or Canelo, the shit got to him, dude said "I ain't no fucking sparring partner, I can fuckin fight!" he was pissed. Oscar wrote a check that Canelo could not cash.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:52 PM