IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Mayweather-Pacquaio Will Never Happen (Topics Merged), See Link on Page 2-Post 14. Clears up all the Gossip
sduck
post Jan 4 2014, 09:09 PM
Post #51

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,788

I say GGG goes after Sergio first to prove himself before he decides to fight Ward or Mayweather.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 5 2014, 04:56 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Never let em know your moves, I wouldn't have advised him to say that. But for some reason I think something's brewing between Arum, TR, and Pacquiao. If Arum gets vibes that Pacquiao is leaving, he's going to do anything he can to try and screw him which I think will come in the form of Mikey Garcia

http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/wait-until...-071749495.html

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 5 2014, 07:26 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 5 2014, 01:56 PM) *
Never let em know your moves, I wouldn't have advised him to say that. But for some reason I think something's brewing between Arum, TR, and Pacquiao. If Arum gets vibes that Pacquiao is leaving, he's going to do anything he can to try and screw him which I think will come in the form of Mikey Garcia

http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/wait-until...-071749495.html

It will be Bradley in April. Manny should of left Arum the first time. It maybe too late.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 6 2014, 03:47 PM
Post #54

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 5 2014, 06:26 PM) *
It will be Bradley in April. Manny should of left Arum the first time. It maybe too late.

I saw the article on the front page. We'll find out soon enough who it'll be but he'd be smart to choose Bradley for his financial situation. When has he been able to leave Arum? His contract is up at the end of the year, it's not too late for anything

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 6 2014, 04:47 PM
Post #55

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 03:47 PM) *
I saw the article on the front page. We'll find out soon enough who it'll be but he'd be smart to choose Bradley for his financial situation. When has he been able to leave Arum? His contract is up at the end of the year, it's not too late for anything

Really??? How so?

I'd figure a Marquez fight would've helped Manny's pockets just a bit more, but nowadays, it appears as if Manny NEEDS the Marquez fight, more than either of them actually WANT the fight. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 7 2014, 11:25 AM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 01:47 PM) *

I don't know Chi, people are still not sold on Bradley. And will people buy or even go to a fight that many believed Manny out right won? How much money can Bob guarantee Manny let alone Bradley? And the undercard, shit has to be stacked for the card to gain interest.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 01:25 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2014, 03:47 PM) *
Really??? How so?

I'd figure a Marquez fight would've helped Manny's pockets just a bit more, but nowadays, it appears as if Manny NEEDS the Marquez fight, more than either of them actually WANT the fight. Lol

I'd pick Tim over the Russian. At least they can play up the history between the two instead of trying to play off the they were sparring partner angle

Yeah a Marquez fight would've done wonders for him but Marquez don't wanna fight. He content on the way the last fight ended and now he wants to chase Bradley for 4 more fights lol...out of the options Pacquiao has available, the Bradley fight is his best bet. Plus Bradley punches ain't going to knock him out. He just came off a PPV bomb, his first PPV with Bradley bombed, I think it didn't even crack a mil. He would do worse numbers with Ruslan then he did with Rios. He'd be wise to choose Tim

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 01:30 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 7 2014, 10:25 AM) *
I don't know Chi, people are still not sold on Bradley. And will people buy or even go to a fight that many believed Manny out right won? How much money can Bob guarantee Manny let alone Bradley? And the undercard, shit has to be stacked for the card to gain interest.

Out of the options that Manny has he going to get good money to fight Tim as opposed to fighting Ruslan. What fight is he going to have that's better then Bradley? And don't say Marquez because he don't wanna fight him again. As far as Bradley, he don't get superstar money, he gets about $5mil. I don't see how that's a problem.

I don't see how Bradley isn't his best option, tell me how a fight with Ruslan will do better then one with Bradley. TR cards suck, which is why I don't buy their PPV's son don't look for that to change

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 7 2014, 03:25 PM
Post #59

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 7 2014, 01:30 PM) *
Out of the options that Manny has he going to get good money to fight Tim as opposed to fighting Ruslan. What fight is he going to have that's better then Bradley? And don't say Marquez because he don't wanna fight him again. As far as Bradley, he don't get superstar money, he gets about $5mil. I don't see how that's a problem.

I don't see how Bradley isn't his best option, tell me how a fight with Ruslan will do better then one with Bradley. TR cards suck, which is why I don't buy their PPV's son don't look for that to change

For starters, they're going to market the Ruslan fight better because he's a blood and guts brawler. Bradley is definitely most deserving of the fight but I think Arum knows how to market Ruslan better.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 7 2014, 03:58 PM
Post #60

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 7 2014, 11:30 AM) *

I think the Bradley fight is their best option but I doubt they can sell that to the public. Bradley can't sell out the Home Depot center. He has a small following. Ruslan is a fan favorite... people love the way he fights.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 06:55 PM