IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Poor Manny being RAPED but won't leave Top Rank, Does Bob Arum have something on him??
BrutUalBK
post Jan 6 2014, 06:40 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/46499-pac...h-michael-koncz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfM0uNYX26Q...Gifp4pcCppHeZfA

This link above guarantees we won't see a Floyd vs Manny fight ever!!

Your thoughts???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Jan 6 2014, 08:24 PM
Post #2

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

There is more to this...things are missing from the equation because Koncz isn't the only advisor but he's the one we know. There is a second guy who has been around longer than Koncz in that camp so that's two people watching the money. Personally I think some of this is blown out of proportion and while I don't think this cat was handling his money well I doubt he's anywhere near broke. That same BIR report had him listed as owning properties in the philipines alone worth tens of millions of dollars..I do think he isn't a fluid asset person so he may blow through cash but he's got holding and I think the work of the other advisor to him. I'll wait for the chips to land where they will but I think in the end the whole tax shhh won't be a big deal just some fines,interest build up, and a few million in disputed expenses.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jan 6 2014, 08:43 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

"POOR manny being raped" LMAO--- floyd's SLAVE WAGES REMARK don't look so stupid after all huh... lmao--- Pac man has been bamboozled and hoodwinked

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 6 2014, 08:50 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I don't know about that Karceeno dude, I don't trust it until I hear something official

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 6 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Just get ready for 30 for 30 on Pacquiao. It's coming, and that's regardless of if he's with TR or not. He just don't make good decisions. He and his wife grew a pair and found things wrong with their business dealings then all of a sudden fired VQ and stayed with the same dudes who been ripping them off. Something isn't right here. and know we here this ugly face dude saying Manny has signed an extension, this guy be on Arum's sack so I don't trust it. Don't get me started on buddy lol, it's a lot off about him. People in the boxing circles know what I'm saying lol

Nowhere else did you find this shit until this dude put it out there, actual credible sites have said that Manny is more likely top sign an extension but something is off. This man came out of his face and said that he was willing to fight Mayweather in 2015 without Arum, now all of a sudden he's signed an extension days later. Notice how Arum and Koncz say one thing but Pacquiao says another. The bs continues, I'll wait til somebody with actual credibility says it or better yet when Manny says it. It's not out the realm of possibility, Arum loves to dangle contract extensions in his fighters' faces when their contracts are up. I jsut need something more reliable then this guy

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 6 2014, 11:18 PM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 07:50 PM) *
I don't know about that Karceeno dude, I don't trust it until I hear something official

Well look at the fact that MP has resigned with TR and if we haven't gotten it this long then what makes anyone think it'll happen now that he just resigned?

There is more to this...things are missing from the equation because Koncz isn't the only advisor but he's the one we know. There is a second guy who has been around longer than Koncz in that camp so that's two people watching the money. Personally I think some of this is blown out of proportion and while I don't think this cat was handling his money well I doubt he's anywhere near broke. That same BIR report had him listed as owning properties in the philipines alone worth tens of millions of dollars..I do think he isn't a fluid asset person so he may blow through cash but he's got holding and I think the work of the other advisor to him. I'll wait for the chips to land where they will but I think in the end the whole tax shhh won't be a big deal just some fines,interest build up, and a few million in disputed expenses.

There is more to it than this and I think it's this: We can clearly see from the link that these facts and figures are on the mark and are a definite assessment by either the IRS or some other agency that has direct access to all of his monetary transactions associated with his fights but that only tells half the story; the other half of the coin is why doesn't Manny leave Arum seeing that he is being RAPED for 27%?

Cotto left TR and made his biggest payday to date facing Mayweather, either Arum has something so incriminating on Manny or Pacquiao is just too stupid to leave and doesn't mind being RAPED for the 27% or he knows that as long as he stays under the protection of Arum that he can keep coasting beating up on lesser foes while Arum continues to holla "Floyd, Floyd, Floyd" everytime Pacquiao fights so as to keep Manny's name relevant and protect him from getting his ass kicked by Mayweather???

It has to be one of those answers or a combination of them but we can no longer excuse Manny after this stupid move because we know Floyd won't do business with Arum.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 6 2014, 11:49 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 07:50 PM) *

Oh, one other thing to note; in Karceno's video he is talking to Bob Arum that you can clearly hear Arum answering saying Manny has signed with Top Rank again so I don't see why there would be any reason not to trust in what we can hear from Bob's own mouth.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 12:34 AM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 6 2014, 10:49 PM) *
Oh, one other thing to note; in Karceno's video he is talking to Bob Arum that you can clearly hear Arum answering saying Manny has signed with Top Rank again so I don't see why there would be any reason not to trust in what we can hear from Bob's own mouth.

Because it's Arum, how this was put out on the 4th of this month and then the next day Arum says it's a strong possibility Manny will sign an extension with us...that don't raise red flags to you lol. Da fuck lol

And this convo he speaking of took place a month ago but yet here we are on record with arum yesterday or this weekend, take your pick saying Manny may re-new...something's off here. Don't take it up with me, take it up with somebody else, I;m just poking holes in bullshit

I just had a good meeting with Michael [Koncz] yesterday, and Ill leave it at that, said Arum via RingTV. I have a contract with Manny, and hes saying that we may very well renew the contract past 2015.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/2014/arum-pa...LVDGhzEAhsPG.99

That's what he RECENTLY said, I don't know what to believe but until I hear something official then I'm calling ducktales...don't no news site report this but a video from Karceeno is the exclamation point...not in my eyes. When fightnews or boxingscene say it then I'll believe it. I just poked holes in this shit right now and I;m not even a writer...the video was posted on January 4th and the convo took place last month and then yesterday Arum says Manny might re-sign. You never know with this guy, Manny is dumb so he just might re-sign but he ain't did it yet because if he did bigger and more reputable writers and websites would've reported on it.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 12:42 AM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 6 2014, 10:18 PM) *
Well look at the fact that MP has resigned with TR and if we haven't gotten it this long then what makes anyone think it'll happen now that he just resigned?

There is more to it than this and I think it's this: We can clearly see from the link that these facts and figures are on the mark and are a definite assessment by either the IRS or some other agency that has direct access to all of his monetary transactions associated with his fights but that only tells half the story; the other half of the coin is why doesn't Manny leave Arum seeing that he is being RAPED for 27%?

Cotto left TR and made his biggest payday to date facing Mayweather, either Arum has something so incriminating on Manny or Pacquiao is just too stupid to leave and doesn't mind being RAPED for the 27% or he knows that as long as he stays under the protection of Arum that he can keep coasting beating up on lesser foes while Arum continues to holla "Floyd, Floyd, Floyd" everytime Pacquiao fights so as to keep Manny's name relevant and protect him from getting his ass kicked by Mayweather???

It has to be one of those answers or a combination of them but we can no longer excuse Manny after this stupid move because we know Floyd won't do business with Arum.

I responded with my own facts in my previous post so I'm not doing it again..but as for the rest of your post, I think Manny just isn't equipped to leave. And let's not forget how loyal he is. Maybe he feels a sense of loyalty to arum, Koncz, and TR....it's definitely more to it then it appears to be from the little we're getting

That really burns me up when I see Arum push this whole Floyd thing knowing that it won't happen because HE'S directly involved. If he removed himself from the equation then this would've happened or could be happening. He made a false idol off the back and hard work of Mayweather's name. I hate to see someone leach of another instead of blazing their own trail. But I think Arum is fucked now, he has no PPV attractions outside of Manny and he's a sinking ship now. I don't see what he has to offer Manny....He's hyping up Mikey, who fight this month and then they say he'll possibly move up and at some point fight Manny next year or what ever

How bad is your roster that you have to take someone as small as Mikey Garcia and try to build him as Pacquiao's future nemesis.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 7 2014, 12:50 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 11:42 PM) *
I responded with my own facts in my previous post so I'm not doing it again..but as for the rest of your post, I think Manny just isn't equipped to leave. And let's not forget how loyal he is. Maybe he feels a sense of loyalty to arum, Koncz, and TR....it's definitely more to it then it appears to be from the little we're getting

That really burns me up when I see Arum push this whole Floyd thing knowing that it won't happen because HE'S directly involved. If he removed himself from the equation then this would've happened or could be happening. He made a false idol off the back and hard work of Mayweather's name. I hate to see someone leach of another instead of blazing their own trail. But I think Arum is fucked now, he has no PPV attractions outside of Manny and he's a sinking ship now. I don't see what he has to offer Manny....He's hyping up Mikey, who fight this month and then they say he'll possibly move up and at some point fight Manny next year or what ever

How bad is your roster that you have to take someone as small as Mikey Garcia and try to build him as Pacquiao's future nemesis.

I did not have a problem with your response to the first post as I don't with this one either, it's just that I wasn't privy to the info you posted in the first one but it's good stuff though fo sho.

I know Arum is at best a wishy-washy bastard that cannot be trusted as far as either of us can throw him but Manny isn't exactly known for making intelligent decisions so it is likely that Bob has a contract with him but it may yet be unsigned, still I wouldn't put it past Pacquiao having signed it already.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 01:12 AM