IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Are we sleeping on the Daquan Arnett/Eddie Gomez scrap on Jan. 30th???
Cshel86
post Jan 6 2014, 11:33 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Man, I'm not sure how this went under the radar...maybe because of all this Manny/Floyd nonsense. I've seen a little bit of both guys, but more of Arnett. The most I've seen of Gomez, was highlights of him ripping bums, but Arnett seems to be the more talented of the two.

This is supposed to be on the Ortiz/Collazo card, which is on a Thursday, so I doubt there's a ShoExtreme card for this one...it's gonna be on a decent sized stage.

Has anybody else seen much of these two??? I personally feel like it's not the type of prospect scrap that one should sleep on, because ONE of these two are gonna see some big opportunities after this fight takes place.

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
keyawnagallatin
post Jan 9 2014, 08:24 PM
Post #2

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,070

Yesss boxing heads are sleeping on this fight! Daquan Arnett is actually one of my really good friends & a very talented guy. He's gained lots of wisdom & experience through his opportunities to train in Las Vegas with Mayweather and company. Arnett is very dedicated to his craft. I haven't seen much of Gomez but I have had the opportunity to speak with him, he sounds focused & confident. This is going to be a great fight & open doors for these young guys. It's not often that two undefeated prospects meet this early in their careers. I am beyond excited for this fight Jan 30
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:28 AM