IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner-Chino 2 (Broner-Maidana Rematch?), Will it happen and who takes it?
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 07:18 PM
Post #141

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 15 2014, 04:10 PM) *
What did Fab say?

That shit sickened my stomach when I read that. It really sickens me. I would die and cry for months if my soon to be born son died. Fuck Broner for that statement. That is some foul shit to say all around

This dude needs to chill. Saying shit like that is outright insincere and evil. I was pulling for him but reading that, shit is gross.

He a douchebag for that shit for real. I can't respect that, with age doesn't always come wisdom but reflection always comes. When he looks back on his life and remembers the moment he sent that out, he's going to regret it

Fab said some shit like I'll leave you on the ropes like Broner...messed up thing is he was parading himself like Adrien's friend
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 07:19 PM
Post #142

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Jovi @ Jan 15 2014, 01:30 PM) *
Cmon you cant think those tweets were real and sincere. The only reason he had to congratulate and apologize from twitter is because HE WALKED OUT THE RING! Not just on Maidana or the fans/friends, but everything he had done up until that point didn't mean nothing if he couldn't handle what was going on enough to just stand in the ring and answer a few questions; He wouldn't have had the backlash he is getting now, if he turned on his fans, why wouldnt his fans turn on him?

EVERYONE, fans, critics, judges, and other boxers were saying how he messed up by walking out, especially on the biggest fight of his career... Right from there they were probably rushing him to apologize when he can and say something nice finally about Maidana.

He gives Maidana credit and then takes it all away by saying "They talking more about how I lost than how he won." ...Still trying to boost his ego in whatever way possible.

About his girl, thats just tough i didn't think it was real but its not even about him losing, i think its about how he carried himself in losing... Just been going downhill

I agree with everything else you said but this and I say that because he's telling the truth. We're doing the same thing is this thread. We're talking more about him then Marcos. He didn't lie, I don't think it had anything to do with ego it's just a fact

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 07:20 PM
Post #143

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 15 2014, 09:51 AM) *
was hoping AB would change for the better esp since i saw his tweets congratulating maidana. hesitant to see what happens if he beats chino in a rematch. floyd needs to school him a bit.

I'm hesitant a bit too and that's because I fear that he'll go even further over the top then he already is

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 15 2014, 08:30 PM
Post #144

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 15 2014, 09:33 AM) *
It's when Broner does and says stuff like he has been lately that I don't think he's learned much of anything from last month and won't mature. He's all up in his feelings because the same rappers he hung with are now dissing him. Namely Fab, I can't front it was a funny punch line lol

Then he blasts his Fiance on twitter and says she cheated and he's glad that the baby they were about to have together died. And he claims Maidana cheated, he taking L's left and right but don't wanna man up to none of them. For as great a manager Haymon is, he needs to hire some top notch PR people because his stable has 2 of the more controversial figures in the sport.

Dead azz, I was gonna post something about that the week after the fight when I first herd that, but I was like nah, everybody else already laying into him. Fab got em with that line lol.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Jan 15 2014, 08:55 PM
Post #145

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 15 2014, 09:33 AM) *
Then he blasts his Fiance on twitter and says she cheated and he's glad that the baby they were about to have together died.

is this really true? if so...wow. might have to change sides in the sig bet just cuz...

for shame ab...for shame

This post has been edited by ryustuh: Jan 15 2014, 08:57 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #146

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 15 2014, 07:55 PM) *
is this really true? if so...wow. might have to change sides in the sig bet just cuz...

for shame ab...for shame

It was taken from his twitter account, it's true

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #147

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jan 15 2014, 07:30 PM) *
Dead azz, I was gonna post something about that the week after the fight when I first herd that, but I was like nah, everybody else already laying into him. Fab got em with that line lol.

He been getting heated up by the same dudes he thought accepted him and Fab just tore him a new one lol

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 15 2014, 10:04 PM
Post #148

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

Two things that will determine whether who wins this rematch should it happen:

1. AB needs to find a way to simply box without trying to use his BS half-assed shoulder roll/philly shell defense, he needs to work on learning how to counterpunch too because all he did was go backwards when Maidana came forward and take a beating. His defense has huge holes in it and he needs to tighten it up, if he fights the way he did in the first bout then he loses again.

2. Marcos Maidana needs a real Strength and Conditioning Coach-dude looked soft as Jello and his gas tank was damn near on empty by the time the 11th round ended, Broner was well conditioned for that fight and had it been a 15 rounder I think he probably would've been able to stop Marcos. I hate it when I see a top-tiered fighter looking as though he hasn't worked to harden his abdomen (the bodyshots were working for Broner as light as he punches) which Maidana bests to find someone who can get him to that level of hardness and that level of conditioning where he could go 15-20 rounds if he wants to last in this division especially stepping up to the Mayweathers and Pacquiaos of this level.

With all of that said, it depends on which version of the two above shows up as to who wins this; if Marcos shows up properly conditioned (prepared to go 15-20 rounds) and hardened (not looking like a soft sponge or Doughboy) then he will be able to pull it off again as long as AB hasn't made any adjustments.

If AB shows up and learned how to close up the huge gaps in his defense and learned to effectively counterpunch while being attacked instead of just getting bullied to the ropes then he should win it against the Doughboy version of Maidana but if both improved versions of each man shows up then I'm still going with MM.

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post Jan 16 2014, 08:42 AM
Post #149

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,128

A rematch is irrelevant.

The whole point why Broner-haters are rejoicing is not because he lost, but because it was his first lost. And no rematch (regardless whether he wins it) can ever erase that L and bring back his "0." It's irreversible. The "0" that he bragged about and kept bragging about is forever gone. And that's the whole point.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 16 2014, 11:14 AM
Post #150

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

C'mon guys, it's Broner. The fact that this ass hat can still say and do things to rattle people, is beyond me. If anything stupid is being said, there's no need to do any research...chances are, Broner said it.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:00 AM