IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is Freddie Roach implying?, Did he roll PAC under the bus?
aTYpicalTYrant
post Jan 10 2014, 11:31 AM
Post #21

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 10 2014, 10:15 AM) *
What does it matter though? If he has the proof? Then what? How many boxing cheats have been punished. Does the boxing community not still accept RJJ, James Toney, Shane Mosley, even now in Yuriorkis Gamboa...linked to that biogenesis mess. No one is coming down on him and giving him hell, and why is it that the guy, Bosch, who ran the biogenesis stuff stated he has more boxers who took PEDs..no one has pushed for the info. Not any fan, nor sanctioning body or state athletic commission. No one pushing to find out who else did it...even if Manny did take it ain't no repercussions so I doubt that's a reason he won't leave

You forgot that rat bastard Margarito..... He was vilified but still got off light.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 10 2014, 12:05 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Jan 10 2014, 08:31 AM) *
You forgot that rat bastard Margarito..... He was vilified but still got off light.

Not only off but got career paydays with Pac, Mosley, and Cotto.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 10 2014, 12:41 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Jan 10 2014, 10:31 AM) *

Yup. Your right, I sure did. That scum sucker got away with one of the biggest cheating instances in boxing. And Arum defended him like it was his own son. Cotto resented Arum for that, I think that played a part in him leaving TR and making the decision to be a free agent

Margarito should've never boxed again, even now he shouldn't even be allowed near a boxing gym

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Jan 10 2014, 03:15 PM
Post #24

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Jan 10 2014, 12:32 AM) *
You're making no sense at all. You're saying folks are "turning something" when Freddie Roach (MANNY PACQUIAO'S TRAINER) specifically answered a question about Brandon Rios failing a drug test. Freddie's lack of surprise and willingness to mention random drinks with unknown ingredients given to his fighter by Alex Ariza says a whole fucking lot. Yes Roach and Ariza have a history of violence..... Lol. But they also have a history of working together. What other meanings do you see? While his statement is not a full blown admission of guilt he damn sure planted a seed of doubt and rolled his fighter under the damn bus. Self incrimination is one cruel bitch.

Ariza has no mandated reason to tell Freddie what he's giving Pacquaio. It's not contractually obligated nor is it an unwritten rule. You see hustlers spilling the beans on their key to success. If Ariza said "Oh i'm giving him ginseng,tang, beet root" what's to stop Roach from hiring some one to just make the drink.My point is that people's assumptions on what Ariza can do is ridiculous. Ariza is practicing someone else's strength and conditioning tactics...he was exposed for it. Justin Fortune I believe is his name. Ariza is a glorified vitamin dealer..minerals and shhh....hell roach even said it "his excercises are always the same, there is nothing new..why keep a guy around who has you doing the same exercise for years on end".

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 10 2014, 12:32 AM) *
I don't know where you from or what boxing gym you been to where it works like that...I train a decent number of fighters now and I know what they put in their bodies. now obviously I'm not around but most trainers will tell you their wary of these strength and conditioning coaches. I have people who I trust around my fighters. Roach fucked up there, if Ariza was so shady then he could've cut that shit out from jump. I work with my fighters on s & c but I also have a guy who worked with me in between summers. I trust him but in boxing anyone can throw a towel over their shoulder and act like they know some shit and that's a big issue in the sport

If you are wary of what the person is giving your fighter, your the lead, your the trainer, you have a right to know. That whole it's my secret and I don't have to tell is bullshit. That's why many trainers don't fuck with these s and c coaches because you never know with some of them. It has nothing to do with supporting theories and everything to do with suspicious behavior. I've been doing this a long time and anyone who acts like how Roach claims Ariza acted like is suspicious. If I was training a fighter and the s and c guy did that I'd tell my fighter it's either him or me. It's a certain respect that your missing, that should be given to the trainer of the fighter

You think YOU KNOW everything they put in their body. I'm not a boxer, a gym rat, but wait for it....my background is in a sport where steroids are just as common as bottled water.Cycling. Your guys have one coach/trainers, I had 4 sponsored ones and they didn't know what I put in my body. So trust me when I say YOU DON'T KNOW. Why wouldn't Ariza say what was in his drinks? Easy to answer...he's a hack.He ain't a legit S&C person. This is documented, you can read my quote above yours. As someone who was thrust into advanced S&C and nutritional based diets as you age your regiment is supposed to change. If Ariza was anything but a vitamin handler he would've changed Pacquaio's regiment but he never did in all those years..why? Because he didn't know how or what to change. Look at who Ariza's boss used to be and that should tell you everything Ariza knows about S&C. BTW anything you ingest orally would still show up on a pee test, it wouldn't show up per se as a specific drug but it would've muddied the waters enough to raise commission questions and lead to an inquiry. Which mind you it never did. At best I will say Ariza was giving Pacquaio wayyyyy too many supplements and wayyyy too many doses of B12. If Freddie really wanted to know what Ariza was giving Pacquaio all he has to do is ask Justin and he could answer it because they are the same drinks he used to give Pacquaio, he just cost several times more than Ariza does. They'll love him at Garcia's gym because this is new to them all but give it two years or so and they see it's the same shhh over and over again..he'll be looking for work again. I will say this, if Pacquaio was on steroids considering his height weight he would've had much more muscle mass than he does. I saw him within arms reach on the Cotto-Pacquaio promo tour..that lil mofo is tiny (width and mass) as hell,probably my wife's size. If that cat was on Roids i'm Shaq and you are Kobe.

+Quote Post
truth
post Jan 10 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #25

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 10 2014, 10:15 AM) *
What does it matter though? If he has the proof? Then what? How many boxing cheats have been punished. Does the boxing community not still accept RJJ, James Toney, Shane Mosley, even now in Yuriorkis Gamboa...linked to that biogenesis mess. No one is coming down on him and giving him hell, and why is it that the guy, Bosch, who ran the biogenesis stuff stated he has more boxers who took PEDs..no one has pushed for the info. Not any fan, nor sanctioning body or state athletic commission. No one pushing to find out who else did it...even if Manny did take it ain't no repercussions so I doubt that's a reason he won't leave

I agree i dont think there will be any major repercussions but for the life of me i can't understand why PAC won't leave Arumand the only logical thing i can come up with is he's hiding something

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 11 2014, 01:03 AM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (truth @ Jan 10 2014, 11:26 PM) *
I agree i dont think there will be any major repercussions but for the life of me i can't understand why PAC won't leave Arumand the only logical thing i can come up with is he's hiding something

Or it could be the obvious... He has a iron clad contract with TR that's tighter than a new born babies butthole

+Quote Post
truth
post Jan 11 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #27

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 11 2014, 01:03 AM) *
Or it could be the obvious... He has a iron clad contract with TR that's tighter than a new born babies butthole

if that's true then why does he keep re signing he clearly can make more money without Bob Arum yet he keeps on signing with them there something wrong with that picture he could just owe arum a bankroll but there's definitely something

This post has been edited by truth: Jan 11 2014, 01:24 PM

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 11 2014, 04:57 PM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

As dumb as Freddie is (and I admit he made a mistake) he thought he was doing Pre-Damage Control! Meaning; he thought by pointing the finger at Ariza that should Alex respond he (Freddie/Manny) will have an excuse should Ariza come out with something damning.

I think it was an accidentally intelligent thing for Roach to do given he has to know how the forgiving public loves Manny so much that they'll excuse anything he does.

I'm sure that ROB Arum did not approve of this release and had no idea that Roach would actually jump up and put both feet in his mouth but now that he has you can bet that if this particular part of that interview becomes big boxing news that you'll hear ROB say something to try and take away the possible sting of PEDS on Pacquiao.

Roach, ROB Arum and especially Manny Pacquiao knows that he was juicing, there's no way you can put stuff into your body even if it is given to you without knowing what it is/what's in it!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 11 2014, 07:15 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (truth @ Jan 10 2014, 09:26 PM) *

It never is, other sports have harsh penalties for this stuff. Look at baseball, Bonds and Mcguire aren't in and I don't think they'll ever get in but in boxing there's nothing but hot air being blown up the sports ass

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 11 2014, 07:27 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Jan 10 2014, 02:15 PM) *
You think YOU KNOW everything they put in their body. I'm not a boxer, a gym rat, but wait for it....my background is in a sport where steroids are just as common as bottled water.Cycling. Your guys have one coach/trainers, I had 4 sponsored ones and they didn't know what I put in my body. So trust me when I say YOU DON'T KNOW. Why wouldn't Ariza say what was in his drinks? Easy to answer...he's a hack.He ain't a legit S&C person. This is documented, you can read my quote above yours. As someone who was thrust into advanced S&C and nutritional based diets as you age your regiment is supposed to change. If Ariza was anything but a vitamin handler he would've changed Pacquaio's regiment but he never did in all those years..why? Because he didn't know how or what to change. Look at who Ariza's boss used to be and that should tell you everything Ariza knows about S&C. BTW anything you ingest orally would still show up on a pee test, it wouldn't show up per se as a specific drug but it would've muddied the waters enough to raise commission questions and lead to an inquiry. Which mind you it never did. At best I will say Ariza was giving Pacquaio wayyyyy too many supplements and wayyyy too many doses of B12. If Freddie really wanted to know what Ariza was giving Pacquaio all he has to do is ask Justin and he could answer it because they are the same drinks he used to give Pacquaio, he just cost several times more than Ariza does. They'll love him at Garcia's gym because this is new to them all but give it two years or so and they see it's the same shhh over and over again..he'll be looking for work again. I will say this, if Pacquaio was on steroids considering his height weight he would've had much more muscle mass than he does. I saw him within arms reach on the Cotto-Pacquaio promo tour..that lil mofo is tiny (width and mass) as hell,probably my wife's size. If that cat was on Roids i'm Shaq and you are Kobe.

I stated I am not always around, I don't know shit about cycling but cycling ain't shit like boxing. I KNOW what goes on with my team and if any s & c did that he would be out. If I ask what's being given to my fighter and the s & c did that he would be removed. I've talked about this to Barry Hunter and Lamont Peterson when I was in Vegas. I speak to Mr Hunter sometimes because I have a fighter who wants to go pro, any reputable trainer would tell you what I said in my previous post. I don't know what goes on in cycling, I know boxing and I know what flies and what doesn't and when the top dog which was Roach ask you something and you don't reveal it, not only are you shady but he should've been canned.

And as for your theory of how small he is, I've seen doping in BOXING, their not always bigger with muscle mass. Some think the TRT that Lamont took was doping and he's taller then me but physically I look like I'd crush him in a fight. That doping shit has all kinds of purposes, I've seen dudes on it before in the ams who are built and some who are Mayweather size

Roach is stupid for even saying this, he painted everyone involved in a bad light. I think he made himself look worse because if he refused to answer your question and you were really worried then you would've had him tossed. Roach is full of shit

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:23 PM