IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is Freddie Roach implying?, Did he roll PAC under the bus?
BrutUalBK
post Jan 12 2014, 09:12 PM
Post #31

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (truth @ Jan 11 2014, 12:20 PM) *
if that's true then why does he keep re signing he clearly can make more money without Bob Arum yet he keeps on signing with them there something wrong with that picture he could just owe arum a bankroll but there's definitely something

Like I said, I knew ROB Arum would try and come to Pac's rescue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncNpj0jXqBs...=youtu.be&a

Manny Pacquiao is as pathetic as Margarito and any other fighter who has cheated this sport, trying to act as if he (Roach and now lying ass Arum and Manny) did not know what he was being given in those "SHAKES" is not fooling anyone who isn't a PacTURD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 12 2014, 10:54 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 11 2014, 04:27 PM) *
I stated I am not always around, I don't know shit about cycling but cycling ain't shit like boxing. I KNOW what goes on with my team and if any s & c did that he would be out. If I ask what's being given to my fighter and the s & c did that he would be removed. I've talked about this to Barry Hunter and Lamont Peterson when I was in Vegas. I speak to Mr Hunter sometimes because I have a fighter who wants to go pro, any reputable trainer would tell you what I said in my previous post. I don't know what goes on in cycling, I know boxing and I know what flies and what doesn't and when the top dog which was Roach ask you something and you don't reveal it, not only are you shady but he should've been canned.

And as for your theory of how small he is, I've seen doping in BOXING, their not always bigger with muscle mass. Some think the TRT that Lamont took was doping and he's taller then me but physically I look like I'd crush him in a fight. That doping shit has all kinds of purposes, I've seen dudes on it before in the ams who are built and some who are Mayweather size

Roach is stupid for even saying this, he painted everyone involved in a bad light. I think he made himself look worse because if he refused to answer your question and you were really worried then you would've had him tossed. Roach is full of shit

If Roach was as concerned about Pac as he says he is, he wouldn't allow a bad thing to go in his body. Some trainers don't give a shit what a fighter does to themself. Roach implicated himself as well. If your friend commits a crime and you are with them, your ass is an accomplice to the rime, so Freddie is a part of whatever Ariza gave HIS fighter. it also shows how little control Freddie has of his fighter and gym. Remember when Pac wasn't training like Roach wanted him to train? His whole interview explains why Pac's finances are the way they are, because no one knows what is going on. No one is in charge of the ship.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2014, 09:25 AM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 12 2014, 09:54 PM) *
If Roach was as concerned about Pac as he says he is, he wouldn't allow a bad thing to go in his body. Some trainers don't give a shit what a fighter does to themself. Roach implicated himself as well. If your friend commits a crime and you are with them, your ass is an accomplice to the rime, so Freddie is a part of whatever Ariza gave HIS fighter. it also shows how little control Freddie has of his fighter and gym. Remember when Pac wasn't training like Roach wanted him to train? His whole interview explains why Pac's finances are the way they are, because no one knows what is going on. No one is in charge of the ship.

I said in this thread or in another recently that I question the relationship of Roach and Pacquiao. I don't see how you can say someone is like your son and how you have these deep feelings for him but you see some glaring problems and you don't do anything about it. Maybe he's talked to him about it, I'm not in the Wild Card gym. He may speak to Pacquiao about it and we just don't know but I think in this particular instance he didn't make himself nor Manny nor Arum and TR or Ariza look good

I've never seen a trainer be suspicious of someone giving their fighter anything illegal and still allow that person around their fighter. I can't lie, I've seen it everywhere. PEDs are more prevalent then we know, not just in boxing but in all sports. I've seen some boxers in the gym and they go from mediocre to studs, and that's without putting in the work. It's a guy at a gym I go to sometimes on the north side and we always talk about strategy and game plans and sparring. He was sparring this guy for years, they in the same gym. Always got the better of him, the other guy was good, I've seen him before but he puts minimal effort into it. Then all of a sudden he's sparring my friend and he's hitting like a horse. He was Malinaggi lite with the punching power, coulnd;t break wind now all of a sudden he's hitting like he's Chavez Jr. everyone in the gym suspected but it's not right to accuse so we all left it alone. Sure enough he went out of town with his "new trainer" to a tournament and got caught dirty for PEDs

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jan 13 2014, 09:26 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 13 2014, 09:49 AM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 13 2014, 07:25 AM) *
I said in this thread or in another recently that I question the relationship of Roach and Pacquiao. I don't see how you can say someone is like your son and how you have these deep feelings for him but you see some glaring problems and you don't do anything about it. Maybe he's talked to him about it, I'm not in the Wild Card gym. He may speak to Pacquiao about it and we just don't know but I think in this particular instance he didn't make himself nor Manny nor Arum and TR or Ariza look good

I've never seen a trainer be suspicious of someone giving their fighter anything illegal and still allow that person around their fighter. I can't lie, I've seen it everywhere. PEDs are more prevalent then we know, not just in boxing but in all sports. I've seen some boxers in the gym and they go from mediocre to studs, and that's without putting in the work. It's a guy at a gym I go to sometimes on the north side and we always talk about strategy and game plans and sparring. He was sparring this guy for years, they in the same gym. Always got the better of him, the other guy was good, I've seen him before but he puts minimal effort into it. Then all of a sudden he's sparring my friend and he's hitting like a horse. He was Malinaggi lite with the punching power, coulnd;t break wind now all of a sudden he's hitting like he's Chavez Jr. everyone in the gym suspected but it's not right to accuse so we all left it alone. Sure enough he went out of town with his "new trainer" to a tournament and got caught dirty for PEDs

It's a dog and pony show. If Manny could not pay for Roach's services, do you think he would still be there? Paycheck. Freddie got nown off of Pac, which is why everyone and their mama wanted to train with him. Freddie had a terrible year last year, so he to is on the rebound.

When I was playing baseball, these cats was taking any and everything. Sad

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 13 2014, 10:52 PM
Post #35

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Roach is already trying to make Pac look innocent, in the event that this ship sinks. Roach is the vindictive type...so that kick in the stomach from November, could easily be avenged with this "I'm not sure what he was giving Pacquiao" back in the day.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jan 14 2014, 01:47 PM
Post #36

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Jan 10 2014, 04:15 PM) *
Ariza has no mandated reason to tell Freddie what he's giving Pacquaio. It's not contractually obligated nor is it an unwritten rule. You see hustlers spilling the beans on their key to success. If Ariza said "Oh i'm giving him ginseng,tang, beet root" what's to stop Roach from hiring some one to just make the drink.My point is that people's assumptions on what Ariza can do is ridiculous. Ariza is practicing someone else's strength and conditioning tactics...he was exposed for it. Justin Fortune I believe is his name. Ariza is a glorified vitamin dealer..minerals and shhh....hell roach even said it "his excercises are always the same, there is nothing new..why keep a guy around who has you doing the same exercise for years on end".

You think YOU KNOW everything they put in their body. I'm not a boxer, a gym rat, but wait for it....my background is in a sport where steroids are just as common as bottled water.Cycling. Your guys have one coach/trainers, I had 4 sponsored ones and they didn't know what I put in my body. So trust me when I say YOU DON'T KNOW. Why wouldn't Ariza say what was in his drinks? Easy to answer...he's a hack.He ain't a legit S&C person. This is documented, you can read my quote above yours. As someone who was thrust into advanced S&C and nutritional based diets as you age your regiment is supposed to change. If Ariza was anything but a vitamin handler he would've changed Pacquaio's regiment but he never did in all those years..why? Because he didn't know how or what to change. Look at who Ariza's boss used to be and that should tell you everything Ariza knows about S&C. BTW anything you ingest orally would still show up on a pee test, it wouldn't show up per se as a specific drug but it would've muddied the waters enough to raise commission questions and lead to an inquiry. Which mind you it never did. At best I will say Ariza was giving Pacquaio wayyyyy too many supplements and wayyyy too many doses of B12. If Freddie really wanted to know what Ariza was giving Pacquaio all he has to do is ask Justin and he could answer it because they are the same drinks he used to give Pacquaio, he just cost several times more than Ariza does. They'll love him at Garcia's gym because this is new to them all but give it two years or so and they see it's the same shhh over and over again..he'll be looking for work again. I will say this, if Pacquaio was on steroids considering his height weight he would've had much more muscle mass than he does. I saw him within arms reach on the Cotto-Pacquaio promo tour..that lil mofo is tiny (width and mass) as hell,probably my wife's size. If that cat was on Roids i'm Shaq and you are Kobe.

Digi, as a fellow cycling enthusiast, welcome and glad to see you here. As far as the PEDs, you, as well as anyone in this forum, the variations of PEDs are wide and numerous. The biggest parallel b/t boxing and cycling is, neither sport is kind to PED participants who indulge in "mass" gains, but rather the endurance aspect. IMO, if Pac indulged in PEDs, he likely went for good ol' EPO, as the key to Pac's success isn't power as much as his "conditioning", which has shown a significant drop off.

I'll agree, no sport is as dirty as my beloved cycling, to the point, I don't even consider it "dirty" since EVERYONE worth a f*ck in the sport is using.

This post has been edited by bnoles4life: Jan 14 2014, 01:47 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 14 2014, 06:00 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 13 2014, 09:52 PM) *
Roach is already trying to make Pac look innocent, in the event that this ship sinks. Roach is the vindictive type...so that kick in the stomach from November, could easily be avenged with this "I'm not sure what he was giving Pacquiao" back in the day.

Nothing is avenging that Dragon fly Jones kick, nothing..he got Kenji'd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 14 2014, 06:08 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 13 2014, 08:49 AM) *
It's a dog and pony show. If Manny could not pay for Roach's services, do you think he would still be there? Paycheck. Freddie got nown off of Pac, which is why everyone and their mama wanted to train with him. Freddie had a terrible year last year, so he to is on the rebound.

When I was playing baseball, these cats was taking any and everything. Sad

He made everyone involved at that point in time with Manny's career look bad. And if we're to believe what Roach is saying, what does that say about his gym? How do we know others weren't doing the same thing

I'm not a fan of gaining an edge that way, I don't know what happened to good ol fashion hard work but it seems it has been replaced by quick fixes and short cuts. Instead of learning the tricks of the trade it's a lot of doping going on. At least in other sports we see punishment for it. Like in MLB, I'm glad the votes for people like Bonds and Mcgwire are dwindling. Raphael Palmero isn't even eligible for the HOF anymore. And I hope Bonds and Mcgwire never get in...but in boxing they will be applauded still and get in to the HOF for the most part

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 14 2014, 08:49 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

Good read by Ben Thompson on the front page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 14 2014, 09:03 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 14 2014, 08:49 PM) *
Good read by Ben Thompson on the front page

I absolutely HATE that article...just waaaay too many facts for my liking.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 09:30 PM