IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is Freddie Roach implying?, Did he roll PAC under the bus?
Dolimite
post Jan 14 2014, 10:29 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 13 2014, 07:52 PM) *
Roach is already trying to make Pac look innocent, in the event that this ship sinks. Roach is the vindictive type...so that kick in the stomach from November, could easily be avenged with this "I'm not sure what he was giving Pacquiao" back in the day.

Manny can't be completely innocent if he let and willingly and according to what Aria said, with Roach's knowledge have been possibly taking PEDS.
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 14 2014, 03:08 PM) *
He made everyone involved at that point in time with Manny's career look bad. And if we're to believe what Roach is saying, what does that say about his gym? How do we know others weren't doing the same thing

I'm not a fan of gaining an edge that way, I don't know what happened to good ol fashion hard work but it seems it has been replaced by quick fixes and short cuts. Instead of learning the tricks of the trade it's a lot of doping going on. At least in other sports we see punishment for it. Like in MLB, I'm glad the votes for people like Bonds and Mcgwire are dwindling. Raphael Palmero isn't even eligible for the HOF anymore. And I hope Bonds and Mcgwire never get in...but in boxing they will be applauded still and get in to the HOF for the most part

Remember he ad James Tony and a couple of other fighters juice. Ain't nothing new.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 14 2014, 05:49 PM) *
Good read by Ben Thompson on the front page

Very good. Too bad fat ass Dan raefel and Iola haven't picked this shit up. Bitches. And that Kim guy.

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 14 2014, 06:03 PM) *
I absolutely HATE that article...just waaaay too many facts for my liking.

you should read what the Pactards are saying about that reporting. Its all made up and show them the links.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 09:45 AM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 14 2014, 09:29 PM) *
Manny can't be completely innocent if he let and willingly and according to what Aria said, with Roach's knowledge have been possibly taking PEDS.

Remember he ad James Tony and a couple of other fighters juice. Ain't nothing new.

Very good. Too bad fat ass Dan raefel and Iola haven't picked this shit up. Bitches. And that Kim guy.

you should read what the Pactards are saying about that reporting. Its all made up and show them the links.

He played himself big time with this mess....yes he admitted the Toney situation and a few others. No filter what so ever and it's biting him in the rear now. He's a liar too and I don't believe most of what he says

Iole and Rafael and especially that fat slob Steve Kim are TR nut huggers. But you see the same thing happening with writers who ride GB or writers who ride fighters to stay in their good graces. It's about one or two sites that are neutral. But the way Kim, Iole, and Rafael go out their way to discredit Floyd and question things about him. They haven't once did that with TR, they were saying the Ortiz PPV sold low and that turned out to be a lie then they did it again with the Guerrero fight and asked where's the numbers but they've never did that for these so called top flight PPV numbers of Manny Pacquiao

Don't call them Pactards that makes you look like a Gayweather fan don't feed into that shit. You can put the truth in front of someone and they'll still ignore it, it's a bunch if Alex Rodriguez types nowadays

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 15 2014, 09:45 AM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 14 2014, 08:03 PM) *
I absolutely HATE that article...just waaaay too many facts for my liking.

Lol

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jan 15 2014, 11:02 AM
Post #44

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Freddie Roach has been selling out his camp since what, 2008? He's always been doing interviews, spilling the beans that goes on behind the scenes. One of the interviews I remember, he actually admitted that their plan was to drain Oscar DLH, so he wouldn't be as dangerous, and goes on and on, spilling out more secrets.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 15 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #45

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 14 2014, 10:29 PM) *

Hey man, I like Steve Kim...not a bad guy at all. He's one of those "in your face" (over the internet of course) boxing writers...his back and forth spats with Darren Barker were always hilarious. Lol

+Quote Post
Thickback
post Jan 16 2014, 12:50 AM
Post #46

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,355

Sad thing about it is, people have consistently ignored a lot of the signs of wrong doing or disfunction within Manny's camp. Besides Fighthype, the general public still blame Floyd for him not fighting Manny. As many times as Arum and Roach have put their feet in their mouths, they almost get away with it repeatedly. If this was an A-Rod or LeBron quote, then this shit would be headline news and the biggest topic on ESPN First Take!!!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 16 2014, 09:45 AM
Post #47

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Thickback @ Jan 15 2014, 11:50 PM) *
Sad thing about it is, people have consistently ignored a lot of the signs of wrong doing or disfunction within Manny's camp. Besides Fighthype, the general public still blame Floyd for him not fighting Manny. As many times as Arum and Roach have put their feet in their mouths, they almost get away with it repeatedly. If this was an A-Rod or LeBron quote, then this shit would be headline news and the biggest topic on ESPN First Take!!!!

I've seen other sites place the blame on one party or another and some equally. But the problem is the general public doesn't know what fighthype is or fightnews or boxingscene, etc. All they have to go off of is ESPN and Yahoo sports and the individuals who write for those two entities are in love with Arum and TR

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 19 2014, 10:55 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-marquez-b...pacquiao--73792

Roach is digging a deeper hole for team Pac. He just admitted that he looks for weaker competition for his fighter and he admitted that Pac has no idea what to do against boxers. The shit keeps getting deeper for this group. Imagine if Mayweather Sr. said this..... Freddie is not helping Pac at all. Then again, people will not care because its All Saint Pac and whatever he does is gold.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Jan 19 2014, 11:13 AM
Post #49

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 19 2014, 10:55 AM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-marquez-b...pacquiao--73792

Roach is digging a deeper hole for team Pac. He just admitted that he looks for weaker competition for his fighter and he admitted that Pac has no idea what to do against boxers. The shit keeps getting deeper for this group. Imagine if Mayweather Sr. said this..... Freddie is not helping Pac at all. Then again, people will not care because its All Saint Pac and whatever he does is gold.

bradley would be a tough fight, but i could see provod doing some heavy damage against pac too. freddie shouldn't be so confident in picking the lesser boxer. don't see how pac fans can even hint at a fight with floyd when he keeps choosing the lower tier opponents...kind of the same excuses they've been laying down on mayweather for years

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 19 2014, 02:19 PM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 19 2014, 08:13 AM) *
bradley would be a tough fight, but i could see provod doing some heavy damage against pac too. freddie shouldn't be so confident in picking the lesser boxer. don't see how pac fans can even hint at a fight with floyd when he keeps choosing the lower tier opponents...kind of the same excuses they've been laying down on mayweather for years

Pac is innocent and fights for the people while FMJ is a bitch ass dude who fights for money and everyone he fights is a cherry pick.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 05:27 PM