IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is Freddie Roach implying?, Did he roll PAC under the bus?
Jockster
post Jan 19 2014, 04:44 PM
Post #51

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,109

Let's not get it twisted... Freddie Roach's job function is the same as Al Haymon's. He's a manager.. NOT a trainer.

...And it looks like Freddie Roach's bullshit ass fairy tales are starting to catch up with him. This dude clearly forgot the lies he told us 4 years ago.

The dude is right next to Bob Arum on boxing's list of scumbags.

We can give him credit for taking as much of Pacquiao's money as possible. That's where it ends though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jan 20 2014, 08:59 AM
Post #52

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Jockster @ Jan 19 2014, 04:44 PM) *
Let's not get it twisted... Freddie Roach's job function is the same as Al Haymon's. He's a manager.. NOT a trainer.

...And it looks like Freddie Roach's bullshit ass fairy tales are starting to catch up with him. This dude clearly forgot the lies he told us 4 years ago.

The dude is right next to Bob Arum on boxing's list of scumbags.

We can give him credit for taking as much of Pacquiao's money as possible. That's where it ends though.

LMAO-- I believe he has health issues but I also think Roach fakes some his illness symptoms too.. he is not as bad off health wise as made out to be. He probably watched the 60 minutes interview that exposed Arod-- funny how shortly after he comes out with the MYSTERY SHAKES GIVEN TO PAC Roach is trying to protect himself in case boxing starts the JUICING witch hunt like baseball is---- LMAO--- The mayweathers were spot on-- manny, roach, arum, ariza- cheating they asses off

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 20 2014, 06:12 PM
Post #53

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jan 20 2014, 07:59 AM) *
LMAO-- I believe he has health issues but I also think Roach fakes some his illness symptoms too.. he is not as bad off health wise as made out to be. He probably watched the 60 minutes interview that exposed Arod-- funny how shortly after he comes out with the MYSTERY SHAKES GIVEN TO PAC Roach is trying to protect himself in case boxing starts the JUICING witch hunt like baseball is---- LMAO--- The mayweathers were spot on-- manny, roach, arum, ariza- cheating they asses off

Freddie Roach is a pathetic piece of crap, the only reason he gets any credit is because of what James Toney did for him (put him on the map) but we all know that Toney has more experience and has more KO's than Roach had fights and IMHO he isn't all that as a Trainer-he just benefited from experienced fighters getting with him. I can't stand a cripple like him who tries to use his handicap as a crutch to bail himself out whenever he says something against someone or when someone says something about him he plays to the crowd.

Yes the Mayweathers were correct about Cheating Pacquiao, Roach, Ariza and Arum.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 07:49 AM