Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 13 2014, 12:59 AM
Post #22

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

@AZ @Chitown @Cshel...lol I guess now ain't the time for me to bring up the fact that I'm a die hard Tennessee Titan fan since the Warren Moon Oiler days to now and forever, if I haven't already, huh?

Panthers have young talent on there side which should translate in to this not being the last we see them in the playoffs. Personally though, I just wanted to see San Fran get knocked off so these bandwagon ass people I know can go kick rocks for another year, even if it was almost a long shot the Panthers might be able to do it this year. See when you ride for a squad in support like me and they haven't really had a buzz going in years and you see these "Johnny come lately" muhfuckaz come out the wood work with that "I always been a Ravens fan, but this year I'm a 49er's fan" bullshit, you'll probably catch yourself hoping for that teams downfall lol.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 13 2014, 09:34 AM
Post #23

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

What you think about locker & Johnson not being brought back. The draft and free agency are looking good for us.....yes my season sucked to ...I'm also a titans fan....but being loyal to a garbage team builds character & trust lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2014, 09:53 AM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jan 12 2014, 11:59 PM) *
@AZ @Chitown @Cshel...lol I guess now ain't the time for me to bring up the fact that I'm a die hard Tennessee Titan fan since the Warren Moon Oiler days to now and forever, if I haven't already, huh?

Panthers have young talent on there side which should translate in to this not being the last we see them in the playoffs. Personally though, I just wanted to see San Fran get knocked off so these bandwagon ass people I know can go kick rocks for another year, even if it was almost a long shot the Panthers might be able to do it this year. See when you ride for a squad in support like me and they haven't really had a buzz going in years and you see these "Johnny come lately" muhfuckaz come out the wood work with that "I always been a Ravens fan, but this year I'm a 49er's fan" bullshit, you'll probably catch yourself hoping for that teams downfall lol.

I love Warren Moon, one of the GOAT's. He doesn't get the credit he deserves imo.

I feel you, I'm a Bears fan for life, but I enjoy watching other teams play. I hate that Colin and Cam had to square off but it had to be someone. Now I can't front I don't want Seattle to win next week. I like them but I'd rather see a Niners-Broncos superbowl. My team ain't make it so I'm just going to enjoy the games

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2014, 09:54 AM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 13 2014, 08:34 AM) *
What you think about locker & Johnson not being brought back. The draft and free agency are looking good for us.....yes my season sucked to ...I'm also a titans fan....but being loyal to a garbage team builds character & trust lol

I'm a Bears fan so I know the feeling lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 13 2014, 10:43 AM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

They'd better stack the undercard or else I'm waiting till the week after or streaming the hell outta this one. Seeing how Canelo is coming off of a lopsided loss and Angulo is coming off a loss of his own, I have a feeling I'm not the only one who will do so. That being said, this should be a good scrap. A nice bounce back opponent who isn't overly difficult to figure out but isn't come tomato can either.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 13 2014, 11:18 AM
Post #27

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 13 2014, 09:34 AM) *

Locker hasen't shown he can be the "it" guy IMO and the injury didn't help his claim for improvement this season either. What's really to miss if he wasn't to come back? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) As much of a disappointment Vince Young was, he atlease he showed a spark in his first couple years. Locker's been mediocre at best. Chris Johnson even while his numbers have gone down, I feel he can still be one of the best RB's in the league under the right offense of tutelage. They just don't have much of the right pieces in the offensive side for him to be as effective as he use to be. This team would go along way having a legitimate passing game to mix things up or even a mobile QB ala Kapernick, Newton or Wilson caliber. If you look at Moon, McNair, or even a prime Vince Young you see some simularities in there game that made them such an effective threat on the offense of side being mobile as well as good passers. All in All though, if CJ is asking for another big contract, then they might as well let him go and start yet another rebuilding process with the new coach.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jan 13 2014, 11:20 AM

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 13 2014, 11:35 AM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 13 2014, 09:53 AM) *
I love Warren Moon, one of the GOAT's. He doesn't get the credit he deserves imo.

I feel you, I'm a Bears fan for life, but I enjoy watching other teams play. I hate that Colin and Cam had to square off but it had to be someone. Now I can't front I don't want Seattle to win next week. I like them but I'd rather see a Niners-Broncos superbowl. My team ain't make it so I'm just going to enjoy the games

Moon was the man. Got me thinking of the days when throwbacks and authentic jersey's was in lol. I still have my Warren Moon throwback (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

At this point any match up is a good Super Bowl. We can pretty much chalk it up between QB's as Old School (AFC) vs. New School (NFC) style QB's in the Super Bowl. Real good championship matchups as well.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jan 13 2014, 11:38 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 13 2014, 02:12 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jan 13 2014, 12:59 AM) *

I'm sorry...

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jan 13 2014, 09:31 PM
Post #30

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 13 2014, 09:34 AM) *

im from philly. i cant even talk about football at this point. im just so ..... i dont even know anymore i swear to god

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 12:06 PM