Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> the stripclub files, share a story
AZWildCat
post Jan 16 2014, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

At least shout out a spot worth visiting(share the wealth)! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

This post has been edited by AZWildCat: Jan 16 2014, 07:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AZWildCat
post Jan 24 2014, 09:16 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

Tucson:
TD's East - average

TEN's - average

TD's West - small taste of ATL. have a ball everytime. girls are cool and drinks are well priced. went in wit my bi cousin from oakland one night and lets just say we didnt pay for much and had half the girls at our table all night . that one will forever stand out

Raiders Reef AKA Da Boat - the girls aint all spectacular on the night shift(day shift is way more attractive n active) but dances arent expensive and drinks are dirt cheap and strong - girl named purto rico lived up to the hype....im a sucker for thick island accents

Venom - nice faces music on point all night. got 86'd showing up wit a friend of a friend on his first time ..smh..(read: Do Not Touch unless told otherwise) the dummy got a discount and still fucced up...wont explain on here cause it was that bad!

Pheonix:

Bandaids - not expensive nice girls over all its worth while

Jaguars - expensive as Fucc, but the girls were baddd

Memphis:

Pony - got the impression i wasnt welcome if you know what i mean ....didnt say long

Gentlemens Club - nice girls ok drinks good value

ATL:

Pin-Up's: felt like i was at "the players club" was invited by an old classmate that works there for my birthday.blacked out woke up in hotel wit amber rose hoodrat twin and her as gift. was told to come again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 03:01 AM