Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any Matthysse Fans Left???
AZWildCat
post Jan 23 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

Side note ....responding on this board from moblie is irritating as fuc....I wrote more but lost it trying to fix it ..I can't be the only one
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 23 2014, 04:06 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 23 2014, 02:19 PM) *
You think he lost to devon? I'm a big fan of Lucas but he started too late in the Judah fight. But the devon fight should not have been a L in my opinion.

Years ago, I said yes...I thought Devon took 1-3, Lucas clearly took round 4, Devon squeezed in rounds 5 and 6, Lucas took 7 and 8, Devon stole round 9, and round 10 was up in the air, but it seems that Lucas took it. I thought he started slow in that fight as well, but after I saw it again months later, they were going tit for tat damn near from the opening bell.

After seeing that, I still had the same score, but given the bombs that they were throwing, Devon eaked out a decision and stole some rounds because Lucas seemed to have stepped off the gas a bit, plus all of the clinching. NOW, as you or Chi mentioned, Lucas just started waaay too slow in the Judah fight...waaay too slow.

The Alexander bout clearly came down to a 1-point decision...in my eyes anyway. It's been about a year since I've seen it, so there may be some things that you saw, and I may have missed. I's rarely confident in my scorecards on fight night, mostly because of the jitters and being under the influence when I'm watching it. Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 23 2014, 04:07 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 23 2014, 04:00 PM) *
Side note ....responding on this board from moblie is irritating as fuc....I wrote more but lost it trying to fix it ..I can't be the only one

As Bnoles4life told me years ago...

" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif) No Shelly, you must adapt and overcome"

Nahhhh....screw that...that shit is irritating as hell.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 23 2014, 04:18 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) fuck adapt ill reform to gamboa answers from now on... I've wrote n lost to many lengthy responses.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 23 2014, 04:22 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 23 2014, 01:19 PM) *
Hank lundy is a funny guy. He has a little philly in him, dude has too much courage for his own good. Evertime he fights a slugger he has every chance to box the shit out of them but he gets suckered in and put in a bad place lol. Very entertaining fighter, still remember his loud ass training in the backround when ward was getting in a light workout in 50s gym

I think Hank could trouble Lucas. It all depends on which Lundy shows up

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 23 2014, 04:51 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 23 2014, 04:18 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) fuck adapt ill reform to gamboa answers from now on... I've wrote n lost to many lengthy responses.

Gamboa answers?! LOL

Man, half of the time, during the day, I'm logged in as invisible while Im at work...just in case I have to step away from the computer for a minute. That way, I wont be in the middle of a post and have to abruptly get up and handle some simple shit that usually takes 20-30 mins around here.

Typing a post and losing is nowhere near as bad as being in the thick of it, and getting disrupted...only to come back and completely forget what you were typing. Lol. Story of my life around here...

To add to that, I've been dicking around all day at work, and haven't accomplished anything. LOL

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 23 2014, 05:15 PM
Post #27

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2014, 04:51 PM) *
Gamboa answers?! LOL

Man, half of the time, during the day, I'm logged in as invisible while Im at work...just in case I have to step away from the computer for a minute. That way, I wont be in the middle of a post and have to abruptly get up and handle some simple shit that usually takes 20-30 mins around here.

Typing a post and losing is nowhere near as bad as being in the thick of it, and getting disrupted...only to come back and completely forget what you were typing. Lol. Story of my life around here...

To add to that, I've been dicking around all day at work, and haven't accomplished anything. LOL

#themilkyway

That's why nobody wants to hire us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Jan 23 2014, 06:19 PM
Post #28

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 23 2014, 12:05 PM) *
You really want to see Matthysse lose

You really believe that Lundy can beat Lucas? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif)

He's not Danny and doesn't have a trainer/boxer combo that brings the best out of him like Angel does for Danny.

This post has been edited by BoxingEinstein: Jan 23 2014, 06:20 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 23 2014, 06:33 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 23 2014, 05:19 PM) *
You really believe that Lundy can beat Lucas? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif)

He's not Danny and doesn't have a trainer/boxer combo that brings the best out of him like Angel does for Danny.

Of course I do, I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't..I'm not Rick James, I don't do or say things just to say or do them

A focused Hank Lundy will give Matthysse trouble. Look at the fighters he's had trouble with. Judah beat him, that fight wasn't even close if it wasn't for the knockdown. He should've got the nod against Devon but Devon troubled him. Lamont was giving him trobule until he started banging with him. I'd favor Lamont in a rematch if he could do what he did for the 1st round and a half

Truth be told ain't no secret to beating Lucas, the recipe is out there. Stick to the script and don't deviate from it and he ain't winning. Hank isn't a 1 trick pony, he has some skills and if the Lundy that fought Ajose shows up I believe he beats Lucas

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 23 2014, 07:32 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 23 2014, 04:33 PM) *
Of course I do, I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't..I'm not Rick James, I don't do or say things just to say or do them

A focused Hank Lundy will give Matthysse trouble. Look at the fighters he's had trouble with. Judah beat him, that fight wasn't even close if it wasn't for the knockdown. He should've got the nod against Devon but Devon troubled him. Lamont was giving him trobule until he started banging with him. I'd favor Lamont in a rematch if he could do what he did for the 1st round and a half

Truth be told ain't no secret to beating Lucas, the recipe is out there. Stick to the script and don't deviate from it and he ain't winning. Hank isn't a 1 trick pony, he has some skills and if the Lundy that fought Ajose shows up I believe he beats Lucas

Lundy and Mattyhsse would be a gut check fight for both fighters. It would be very interesting. I will take Hammering Hank in a SD

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 08:58 AM