Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
AZWildCat
post Jan 22 2014, 11:13 AM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

Everything I'm supposed to believe says Payton will add to the collection.

But the L.O.B. is not to be over looked or underestimated.

As we've seen before in these best d vs best o match ups the team with better d usually wins

"O wins games, d wins championships."

The skittles will fall
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 23 2014, 10:53 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 22 2014, 11:13 AM) *
Everything I'm supposed to believe says Payton will add to the collection.

But the L.O.B. is not to be over looked or underestimated.

As we've seen before in these best d vs best o match ups the team with better d usually wins

"O wins games, d wins championships."

The skittles will fall

As much as Peyton dicks it up and beats himself in the big game, I think he'll actually pull it off this time. Just like SF was good enough to make it to the bowl last year, Seattle will do the same this year, with the same results...do better next season.

As much as I love Seattle's team chemistry and dedication, I don't think that's enough to win a bowl..against Peyton's experience and his weapons (both Thomas's and Welker). Speaking of his receivers, he's got the option to mix it up all night long...two big ass receivers (both Thomases) and Welker's small ass (compared to the two big guys). Let's not forget about Decker, who seems to be quiet in games, and pops up and makes plays.

Peyton's hard count and ability to use the backs when he reads the defense, may be a bit too much for Seattle. Now that I think about it, if Seattle beat the Saints like stepchildren, then maybe, just maybe they can put up a good fight against Denver. I only said that because NO changes up their offensive line in a speed dating type pace, so who knows.

I'm not the biggest Peyton fan (read: I like Peyton, but hate his "fans") in the world, but I believe Denver will walk away with another championship, and Gary Busey's half-brother (John Elway) will have bragging rights for the next decade...since he's been holding on to his last bowl win for even longer than that. Lol

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jan 29 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

i think seattles defense can adapt to peyton manning and nullify him and get him off the field with their great ability to play the ball and turn it over. peyton was able to crush brady by keeping him off the field the hole game. This game IMO comes down to the seahawks offense and can they put up enough points to win the game. if russel wilson get trapped in the pocket all game seahaks are done. if he can get outside the pocket and make his kind of plays they have a good shot IMO. so long as the hawks secondary brings it. which they should theyre all pro for fucks sake.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 30 2014, 03:19 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Seahawks dammit! I respect Peyton, but he ain't the G.O.A.T. like how mainstream media trying to depict him as being. All that stats shit is irrelevant if u ain't winning the SB IMO, and even if he and his TEAM were to meraculously win this one (which I believe won't happen), Brady still got one up over him. So who does that say who the best of THIS ERA is? Peyton still trying to tie his younger bro's accomplishments and if he don't this time out, that look on the faces of mainstream media all on Peyton Mannings D*ck... Priceless! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 1 2014, 07:34 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

Right now Payton is odlh pre fishnets and coke addiction . Just a media darling of NFL royalty. They've dug Payton his own grave with all the hype....people will be talking about how Eli is the better qb on Monday. And how Payton got old over night.

The fishnets are coming out the ocean Sunday night, and guess whos swooping in for dinner.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 2 2014, 02:24 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 1 2014, 07:34 PM) *
Right now Payton is odlh pre fishnets and coke addiction . Just a media darling of NFL royalty. They've dug Payton his own grave with all the hype....people will be talking about how Eli is the better qb on Monday. And how Payton got old over night.

The fishnets are coming out the ocean Sunday night, and guess whos swooping in for dinner.

Hope Seattle buries Denver tonight, or at least outlast and surprise their asses. Tired of these chickenshit Manning nuthuggers...they haven't paid Denver any attention, until the Manning came on. At best, the Broncos "fans" popped up around the Tebo era...while it lasted.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 2 2014, 05:25 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 2 2014, 03:24 PM) *
Hope Seattle buries Denver tonight, or at least outlast and surprise their asses. Tired of these chickenshit Manning nuthuggers...they haven't paid Denver any attention, until the Manning came on. At best, the Broncos "fans" popped up around the Tebo era...while it lasted.

i cant and wont front i was wit the tebow era 100% (he performed and still never got a fair shake at the job) but never a broncos fan. and bringing in payton stamped it.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 2 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #8

Junior Welterweight

plus these bandwagon fans kill me

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 2 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

I wont say it lmmfao

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Feb 3 2014, 01:16 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Priceless, Just Priceless!

I'll admit, even I didn't expect such a routed outcome, but this is the PERFECT EXAMPLE why defense should be just as appreciated, if not, more appreciated than Offense. They tried to soften that element by switching up the rules and fundamentals to favor more to the offense, letting these QB's in the leagues numbers nowadays seem more above average because there more protected and these WR feel more safer running routes without there mind and bodies getting separated from there souls lol. It's the kind of Toughness most of these QB's and WR's have been pampered from for some years now, and we see what makes teams like the Seahawks and 49er's such dominant forces all around.

I just hope one day my TITANS get with the program, so we can finally experience a moment like the Seahawks... Here's to hoping I'll still be in my prime by then (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 04:03 PM