Reply to this topicStart new topic
> jermell charlo
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2014, 08:25 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Put him in there with Clottey since he fights at 154 now. I believe he was being scouted for a Mundine fight, but they couldn't get him in Mundine's backyard on 10 days notice.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 26 2014, 08:44 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 26 2014, 04:19 PM) *
Yes Chi I know this information, however that would be an exciting fight. Actually think.Andre Dirrell would be a better test. K9 sounds cool, IsheSmith is another one. Maybe a year from now it can happen.

You mean 168 Andre Dirrell? The matrix Andre Dirrell? He too big and even if he wasn't neither Charlo would beat him.....im interesting in seeing how his brother handles Molina. I know people don't like his style but he can take away what a fighter does well and beat them. It's some good fights to be made with either brother but as far as Jermell, I'd like to see one more solid opponent and then a title fight

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Jan 26 2014, 09:09 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

OoOOOOO Andrade!!!! Perfect fight

Jermell Charlo vs Demetrius Andrade, this is an amazing fight, if both of them were stars this would be PPV. This is definitely a pick em fight, both are at 154 and Charlo and now a valid contender. If Jermall beats molina and gets the title, then Jermell can vs Andrade for the title and they could BOTH be champions this year. Wow very impressive for both of them if they both get the belt this year.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 26 2014, 09:23 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 26 2014, 05:44 PM) *
You mean 168 Andre Dirrell? The matrix Andre Dirrell? He too big and even if he wasn't neither Charlo would beat him.....im interesting in seeing how his brother handles Molina. I know people don't like his style but he can take away what a fighter does well and beat them. It's some good fights to be made with either brother but as far as Jermell, I'd like to see one more solid opponent and then a title fight

I was thinking they could meet at 160 but hey. I think Jermall is the better fighter and against Molina he will adjust. He is going to be taken in deep waters but I know he will adjust. Jermell could fight Kirkland maybe Canelo.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jan 27 2014, 12:40 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

I didnt see what the hoopla was about him. He was ok tonite. does everything pretty good, nothing stands out. Reminded me of Terry Norris a little bit.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 27 2014, 01:46 AM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 26 2014, 08:23 PM) *
I was thinking they could meet at 160 but hey. I think Jermall is the better fighter and against Molina he will adjust. He is going to be taken in deep waters but I know he will adjust. Jermell could fight Kirkland maybe Canelo.

I doubt Dirrell would be willing to drop down to fight either one of those guys, it doesn't make sense and he's been at SMW so long why would he drain himself for some up and comers...if this fantasy ever came about I'd take Dirrell

At some point I can see one of them fighting Canelo, sooner or later Canelo is going to have to tangle with the Lara's and Molina's and other true jr MW's. He nay have problems with Angulo in March for all we know

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 27 2014, 01:48 AM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Jovi @ Jan 26 2014, 08:09 PM) *
OoOOOOO Andrade!!!! Perfect fight

Jermell Charlo vs Demetrius Andrade, this is an amazing fight, if both of them were stars this would be PPV. This is definitely a pick em fight, both are at 154 and Charlo and now a valid contender. If Jermall beats molina and gets the title, then Jermell can vs Andrade for the title and they could BOTH be champions this year. Wow very impressive for both of them if they both get the belt this year.

It's a perfect fight for both and it's a true pick'em fight. Both can box pretty good. I think of Andrade is able to keep Charlo on the outside he'd take a clear UD but if Charlo can slip Andrade's jab and get inside and fire off some combinations then he wins

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 27 2014, 10:05 AM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 26 2014, 09:40 PM) *
I didnt see what the hoopla was about him. He was ok tonite. does everything pretty good, nothing stands out. Reminded me of Terry Norris a little bit.

Wow, that's like comparing Sisqo to Prince. Damn!

+Quote Post
karmine20
post Jan 27 2014, 05:09 PM
Post #19

Amateur

Member No.: 13,403

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jan 26 2014, 05:14 PM) *
he wont even fight lara because they are both trained by ronnie shields and are sparring partners. i say the tins move up to middleweight in the future and one of them take kid choc belt. one of them could end up fighting canelo, trout, cotto, smith, adnrade, martirosyan, angulo, hell even thurman. kirkland would be an issue for them twins, he would crack them up, they aint ready for him yet.

First of Martirosyan is a top rank righter and how in one hand can you say he could end of fighting angulo and all those other people but then say kirkland would crack them up. HA HA HA HA that is blasphemy especially since kirkland prolly is a hard hitter just like angulo. and if im not mistaken angulo had him hurt when he fought him while he was being trained by nacho. the reason i used that as an example is because its called boxing for a reason. no one knows who will win and who wont but he is definitly well on his way. I'd actually favor him against kirkland because kirkland is too stiff and flat footed.

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Jan 27 2014, 05:48 PM
Post #20

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

I want Jermell to gain 6 pounds to separate their career paths

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 01:11 PM