IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Garcia/Herrera, De Leon/Lopez (rematch), Wilder/Scott card in Puerto Rico, March 15th Tripleheader-Update-Garcia-Herrera Cries Mismatch
Cshel86
post Jan 28 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera is set for March 15th in PR. Looks like they'll stage a rematch with Ponce De Leon and Juanma...since Juanma is a free agent. I think that GBP will try and stage a fight between Juanma and that Gary Russell Jr guy sometime this year.

I'm a bit psyched for the Deontay Wilder and Malik Scott fight...they really broke their necks to make this fight..being that Wilder has been fighting substitute teachers for the longest.

Herrera is a tough customer...some of yall can google him, since I KNOW that yall haven't seen him fight before.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Jan 28 2014, 08:40 PM
Post #2

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,114

decent card in my estimation... that Russell Jr dude asked Schaefer for Gonzalez and was turned down

nobody talks about that though, they only parrot Doofus Dan with his wackass TBA shtick

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 28 2014, 09:33 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 28 2014, 09:12 PM) *
Herrera is a tough customer...some of yall can google him, since I KNOW that yall haven't seen him fight before.

Thoughts?

Seen him fight "hard hitta" a while back....its a look good fight and he is entitled to it....

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 28 2014, 11:22 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 28 2014, 09:12 PM) *
Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera is set for March 15th in PR. Looks like they'll stage a rematch with Ponce De Leon and Juanma...since Juanma is a free agent. I think that GBP will try and stage a fight between Juanma and that Gary Russell Jr guy sometime this year.

I'm a bit psyched for the Deontay Wilder and Malik Scott fight...they really broke their necks to make this fight..being that Wilder has been fighting substitute teachers for the longest.

Thoughts?

I thought he started fighting legit teachers???

Herrera fought hard hitta as someone mentioned earlier in a sloppy fight. Not the best match up for him that night.
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Jan 28 2014, 09:40 PM) *
decent card in my estimation... that Russell Jr dude asked Schaefer for Gonzalez and was turned down

nobody talks about that though, they only parrot Doofus Dan with his wackass TBA shtick

Why on earth would gonzalez give up a nice pay day with abner to fight Gary "bum of the month club" Russell? Because I'm assuming youre talking about yhonny. Plus he is no cakewalk odds are he puts his ass to sleep also with the competition Gary has been fighting.
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 28 2014, 10:33 PM) *
Seen him fight "hard hitta" a while back....its a look good fight and he is entitled to it....

What ever happened to hard hitta???

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Jan 28 2014, 11:32 PM
Post #5

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 14,114

Hard Hitter signed with Top Rematchnk recently so he's waiting for his sequel, and if Gonzalez doesn't feel he'll beat Russell so be it, BUT atleast the parrots can stop following Rafeal like sheep... TBA=Johnny Gonzalez

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 29 2014, 11:42 AM
Post #6

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Pretty good card. And its a good idea by GB to put a card on in PR with Danny headlining

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 29 2014, 03:10 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Not saying Herrera isn't good, because I honestly don't know much about him, but why that fight now? Isn't this the point where you ride your wave and get a big name? Especially when there are lots of names to chose from. Seems like high risk, low reward for Danny.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 29 2014, 04:47 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (TheCritics @ Jan 29 2014, 12:32 AM) *
Hard Hitter signed with Top Rematchnk recently so he's waiting for his sequel, and if Gonzalez doesn't feel he'll beat Russell so be it, BUT atleast the parrots can stop following Rafeal like sheep... TBA=Johnny Gonzalez

I don't think its a matter of him not being able to beat Jr. It's more of a matter of who the fuck has grj ever beaten to even deserve a title shot.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 29 2014, 04:53 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Not to mention Russell brings nothing to the table

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jan 29 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #10

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

karim mayfield beat hererra if im not mistaken, and i know he has sparred with danny in the past, i see danny smashin dude. he beat the siberian psycho in a close fight that i had a draw. rocky oulda won the fight if he had jabbed with the jabber, but he wanted the knockout so he lost. danny can box dude if he wants to, but i see him blowing hererra out the ring with a old fashioned frazier philly hook to the grill. weak, i was hoping danny would stay on ice for lamont, but it seems that he ill take that fight in the summer.

cant wait to see wilder ko another guy into seizure.

excited for redemption rematch also, juanma and ponce always come to fight.

PR nice! PR needs a good showing, theyve been almost forgotten recently.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 04:56 AM