IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Garcia/Herrera, De Leon/Lopez (rematch), Wilder/Scott card in Puerto Rico, March 15th Tripleheader-Update-Garcia-Herrera Cries Mismatch
AZWildCat
post Jan 31 2014, 01:21 PM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

Karim said angel kicked him out of the Garcia:Judah camp cuz he was whooping Danny's ass....but he still sitting on top snake like most
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 31 2014, 05:18 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

If all these fights are set in stone, no complaining over here, I like it. I think some people that don't like the opposition chosen by Garcia is quick to forget about how many upsets we seen last year. Not to say this could be the case here, then again, not to say it can't. DG has proved me wrong in showing he has a bright future ahead of him, so I won't be so quick to criticize Harrera as his chosen opponent since it is his sort of coming out event for the PR audience and Herrera's coming in with nothing to lose and everything to gain. The Wilder/Scott fight is interesting to me the most. Finally somebody with a pulse.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jan 31 2014, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 31 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #13

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 31 2014, 12:21 PM) *
Karim said angel kicked him out of the Garcia:Judah camp cuz he was whooping Danny's ass....but he still sitting on top snake like most

He could be telling the truth. It was reported that Danny wasn't training properly and that he was out in the club with his pops and then the mysterious injury came up. As far as Karim, he needs to fight the way he says he spared Danny because he's irrelevant in the boxing world

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 1 2014, 12:29 AM
Post #14

Lightweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 31 2014, 10:41 PM) *
He could be telling the truth. It was reported that Danny wasn't training properly and that he was out in the club with his pops and then the mysterious injury came up. As far as Karim, he needs to fight the way he says he spared Danny because he's irrelevant in the boxing world

From what I've seen he's not bad at all. Nothing stands out talent wise he's pretty well r"ounded in all areas. He like a baby Ward but more offensive .. top ranks had em sat down for a while now. He was calling everyone out a few months back. He been quite lately. One of hunters better pupils if you ask me

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 1 2014, 12:43 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 31 2014, 11:41 PM) *

Could definitely be true. A lot of people get sent home for that
What injury??

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 1 2014, 01:29 AM) *
From what I've seen he's not bad at all. Nothing stands out talent wise he's pretty well r"ounded in all areas. He like a baby Ward but more offensive .. top ranks had em sat down for a while now. He was calling everyone out a few months back. He been quite lately. One of hunters better pupils if you ask me

He's a little wild, he reminds me of fortuna. I like that brandon kid hunter trains he's very good

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 1 2014, 11:47 AM
Post #16

Lightweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 1 2014, 12:43 AM) *
What injury??

He's a little wild, he reminds me of fortuna. I like that brandon kid hunter trains he's very good

Rib injury

Yeah the one that got robbed against Tommy gun......Brandon Gonzalez

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 1 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 1 2014, 12:47 PM) *
Rib injury

Yeah the one that got robbed against Tommy gun......Brandon Gonzalez

When did this rib injury happen?

I saw gonzalez on Hbo against a foreign prospect, they drew. I thought he took it though, very well rounded fighter.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 1 2014, 12:22 PM
Post #18

Lightweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 1 2014, 12:04 PM) *
When did this rib injury happen?

I saw gonzalez on Hbo against a foreign prospect, they drew. I thought he took it though, very well rounded fighter.

It happened about a week or two before the original date.

Yea that's Tom I'm not gonna butcher his real name

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 1 2014, 07:53 PM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 31 2014, 11:43 PM) *
What injury??

Remember the fight with Zab was originally supposed to be in Feb but it was pushed back to April. You don't remember that? Seems like alot of GB fighters get rib injuries. And he claimed he had one but there were pictures he was posting on his instagram before and after, along with media reports with him and Angel in the club just living it up. And looking at images of his camp til that point he was badly out of shape. I think if the fight would've went ahead as it should've, then Zab might have had a better shot at winning

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 1 2014, 07:54 PM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 31 2014, 11:29 PM) *

He's avg, I hear he's good but it's not translating to his performances. Maybe he's a practice player. Only good when the pressure isn't on. because I've yet to see him have a breakout performance in the ring. Maybe he'll put it all together someday

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 06:29 AM