IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Post-fight GGG discussion, whos next? murray?
klonopinz
post Feb 1 2014, 08:10 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

who yall want next? murray, barker, geale?

edit: forgot sturm

This post has been edited by klonopinz: Feb 1 2014, 08:11 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Feb 1 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #2

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

if anyone hasnt seen the fight its on allthebestfights.com. he dropped adama 3 times, before the ref stopped the fight with adama out on his feet. ggg knocked down adama with a jab at the end of round 7, reminded me of cotto clottey round 1 lol.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 1 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Adama be fighting on a lot of cards here, I knew what time it was with him...Golovkin needs to fight some live bodies. Murray is the one I'd prefer to see next.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 1 2014, 08:38 PM
Post #4

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 14,090

here's the youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOApLLAZrl4#t=30

ggg looked better defensively at least with his parries and blocks. could've used more head movement. i'd like to see him with sturm or geale, but everyone's sayin both these guys are ducking gennady. also rumor is kirkland wanted the fight, but ann wolfe wouldn't sign...anyone know if it's true?

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 1 2014, 09:06 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 1 2014, 08:38 PM) *
here's the youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOApLLAZrl4#t=30

ggg looked better defensively at least with his parries and blocks. could've used more head movement. i'd like to see him with sturm or geale, but everyone's sayin both these guys are ducking gennady. also rumor is kirkland wanted the fight, but ann wolfe wouldn't sign...anyone know if it's true?

Thanks for the link..........I thought Ann was just the trainer but hey ill take Kirkland or Murray or sturm. But preferably Kirkland or Murray ..goggles needs live dogs that fight back box and don't go into survival mode.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 1 2014, 09:24 PM
Post #6

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 1 2014, 10:06 PM) *
Thanks for the link..........I thought Ann was just the trainer but hey ill take Kirkland or Murray or sturm. But preferably Kirkland or Murray ..goggles needs live dogs that fight back box and don't go into survival mode.

should rephrase and say she wouldnt allow him to sign...who knows what the deal is. in any case, ive just been hearing shes not on board.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 1 2014, 09:31 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 1 2014, 09:24 PM) *
should rephrase and say she wouldnt allow him to sign...who knows what the deal is. in any case, ive just been hearing shes not on board.

She wasn't on board for the canelo fight at the time either ...so no surprise ...but that's a fight he needs right now ...50 needs to promote and get involved wit his fighters like he did his artist. He's becoming a bad joke and its not amusing.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 1 2014, 09:32 PM
Post #8

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Where is the outcry about GGG padding his record with soft touches and cab drivers has beens and never weres? this was such a shit fight GGG's biggest cheerleaders, HBO didn't even waste time showing up. this dude is calling out Sergio after the fight was over knowing Sergio already has a fight coming up. I hate when fighters do that. It was a shit fight like all his other fights. Until I see GGG in with some real opposition, I will hold my judgement of him.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 1 2014, 09:51 PM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 1 2014, 10:32 PM) *
Where is the outcry about GGG padding his record with soft touches and cab drivers has beens and never weres? this was such a shit fight GGG's biggest cheerleaders, HBO didn't even waste time showing up. this dude is calling out Sergio after the fight was over knowing Sergio already has a fight coming up. I hate when fighters do that. It was a shit fight like all his other fights. Until I see GGG in with some real opposition, I will hold my judgement of him.

i do find it strange that people have been giving way too much credit towards adama as an opponent after today's fight. granted he's not a bum, but i've heard worse about rosado and curtis stevens after their fights with gennady in terms of opponent caliber/quality. lots of hype around ggg for sure, but seriously, what if everyone is actually ducking him? he's great at calling out opponents...is it on him that the bigger fights aren't being made?

This post has been edited by ryustuh: Feb 1 2014, 09:58 PM

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 1 2014, 10:12 PM
Post #10

Lightweight

Just watched it all Adama would make Carlos Molina look like srl. There was a reason that shit wasn't on TV...like I stated earlier he needs to fight live dangerous dogs and stop hunting rabbits and ducks.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:42 AM