IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why are people clamoring for 3G vs Floyd?, When 3G hasn't even beaten an A level fighter yet!!
Dolimite
post Feb 8 2014, 06:39 PM
Post #91

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 8 2014, 03:10 PM) *
It is a two way street but I do wish they'd come to some sort of a resolution and make some fights. Gary Russell Jr is the mandatory in two sanction bodies and the belt that Salido will be defending against Lomanchenko, the winner has to face GRJ within 75 days and we all know that's going to a purse bid...all parties involved are being ridiculous

I mean Provodnikov doesn't have a fight lined up and I'd pay to see that over Marcos and Amir...but I also get why Mayweather doesn't want to work with them. Those wounds run deep and all wounds don't heal

My point is, you can't blame one party. Leo Santa Cruz says he wants Rigondeaux, will that happen? I even think Bradley said he would fight Garcia but that ain't going to happen. I wish congress could do something. Mikey Garcia and GRJ would be great, shit won't happen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 9 2014, 01:49 AM
Post #92

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 8 2014, 05:39 PM) *
My point is, you can't blame one party. Leo Santa Cruz says he wants Rigondeaux, will that happen? I even think Bradley said he would fight Garcia but that ain't going to happen. I wish congress could do something. Mikey Garcia and GRJ would be great, shit won't happen.

Of course we can't blame one side, both sides have to accept some fault. Too many great matchups are being lost because if this

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Feb 12 2014, 04:44 AM
Post #93

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 2 2014, 05:35 PM) *
It's the boogeyman theory. Every time one monster in boxing is brought back to reality then these rabid ass casual fans create a new one. Like Cshel said in a thread he created. Ain't no one clamoring for the next fight if Matthysse. They actually did the same thing with Maidana in previous yrs. When he beat Ortiz, be was seen as some bull on an unstoppable path, then x amount of losses later, it was quiet. Now that he beats Broner, all of a sudden he's a threat again and he's this and that. Why wasn't he this threat after beating Karass or Lopez?

It's all bull in the end, the same thing they're saying about Golovkin, they're saying about Kovalev and Stevenson. The fans want Ward to move up and fight both of them but they don't demand that the 2 fight Bernard. We know why that is....they want Ward to move up in search of an alleged challenge but don't want Golovkin to move up to fight Ward, which is the biggest fight for him. There's no reasonable explanation to condone a fight between Mayweather and Golovkin. Any one who favors him moving down instead of moving up is an idiot in my book. Don't mention a Mayweather fight when his toughest challenge is 8lbs up

GGG says fighters are ducking him, his trainer and promo team say the same thing. Then when Ward says he's down for the fight an others like Froch tell him to bring it, he and Abel Sanchez say "160 is our focus". But when Mayweather is brought up, we'd love that fight we can make the weight. I respect Golovkin but not by much. He's a hype machine, one of the biggest hype jobs I've seen. He got his soul snatched verbally by SMW's and LHW's and he hiding behind 160. He ain't what everybody thinks he is

My thing for those who want to see him fight Mayweather is Ward or stfu, he ignoring his biggest threat. He can keep fighting them Monte Carlo fights, he like beating up in the Ishida's. The boogeyman will be exposed soon enough. He can't hide in that closet forever

Great post

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:14 AM