IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mayweather vs Maidana- May 3rd "The Moment"-Updated, On PPV and Closed Circuit-Theater Locations-Page 1, Post 1
Mayweather-vs. Maidana Question?
Does Maidana Give Floyd a Tougher Than Expected Fight?
Yes [ 12 ] ** [57.14%]
No [ 6 ] ** [28.57%]
Unsure [ 3 ] ** [14.29%]
Total Votes: 21

Cshel86
post Feb 3 2014, 11:29 AM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Jesus freakin' Christ...another Mayweather thread???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Feb 3 2014, 11:42 AM
Post #12

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,114

Maidana... just because Khan backed out against Devon not realizing THAT win would have propelled him into May 3rd with steam

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Feb 3 2014, 11:42 AM
Post #13

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Damn I'm Disappointed, Martinez is a better fight than both of these, i didn't actually think he'd only have the ultimatum of these 2 out of the possible challengers....Last person who said "Ill let the fans choose" was Broner for Maidana.... I hope another upset isn't brewing

Lara is only as much as a threat as every other fighter...There's so many way Floyd beats Lara its not even funny cmon. Mayweather is faster on both his hands and feet, his defense is MUCH better, the only thing is size and strength which Mayweather has been developing more since the jail term. Lara's only defense is his legs, he was getting cracked by SLOW ASS Angulo all day, now if a SLOW ASS Angulo is putting hands on you, then the fastest boxer in the world is going to put hands on you too. Lara can recover, but I see Mayweather walking him down and putting smart pressure on Lara to cut off all his ring movement. If Lara can't move then Mayweather picks him apart.

I wanted Martinez but i guess the other Argentine will do for now too... Maidana deserves a Mayweather fight MORE than Broner deserves a rematch. If its only between Maidana and Khan i wouldn't even mind Khan at this point because both endings will be the same, Mayweather decimation.

Mayweather vs Martinez with Maidana vs Khan on the undercard would have the been the best possible card for May 3rd IMO, definitely a card worth the $$

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 3 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 3 2014, 11:42 AM) *
Damn I'm Disappointed, Martinez is a better fight than both of these, i didn't actually think he'd only have the ultimatum of these 2 out of the possible challengers....Last person who said "Ill let the fans choose" was Broner for Maidana.... I hope another upset isn't brewing

Lara is only as much as a threat as every other fighter...There's so many way Floyd beats Lara its not even funny cmon. Mayweather is faster on both his hands and feet, his defense is MUCH better, the only thing is size and strength which Mayweather has been developing more since the jail term. Lara's only defense is his legs, he was getting cracked by SLOW ASS Angulo all day, now if a SLOW ASS Angulo is putting hands on you, then the fastest boxer in the world is going to put hands on you too. Lara can recover, but I see Mayweather walking him down and putting smart pressure on Lara to cut off all his ring movement. If Lara can't move then Mayweather picks him apart.

I wanted Martinez but i guess the other Argentine will do for now too... Maidana deserves a Mayweather fight MORE than Broner deserves a rematch. If its only between Maidana and Khan i wouldn't even mind Khan at this point because both endings will be the same, Mayweather decimation.

Mayweather vs Martinez with Maidana vs Khan on the undercard would have the been the best possible card for May 3rd IMO, definitely a card worth the $$

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/rapid_zps0b72c722.gif)

You sound so silly...

What's the point of him even fighting these guys if you're automatically giving him the "W"??? I bet you thought the Broncos were gonna shut out the Seahawks too, didn't you? Smh

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Feb 3 2014, 12:10 PM
Post #15

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bradley and Garcia are the ONLY people deserving of a Mayweather fight and neither of them want the fight yet smh...

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Feb 3 2014, 12:16 PM
Post #16

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

I voted Maidana, simply because I believe that fight will be more excitin'. Why? I think it'll be more excitin', 'cause it has all the ingredients to be very similar to Mayweather-Ndou. That's 1 of my favorite fights and I'd like to relive it. Ndou supplied the pressure and awkwardness, while Mayweather dominated the fight and showcased his superb defense, which opened up his offense. In that fight, Mayweather's defense looked like a cheat code had been enabled on a video game. AMAZING!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 3 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2014, 10:29 AM) *
Jesus freakin' Christ...another Mayweather thread???

Dolomite has started a movement

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Feb 3 2014, 12:42 PM
Post #18

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

Does anyone know where the official poll will be posted?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 3 2014, 02:44 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Voted khan. Maidana has unfinished business with broner + Floyd has fought "maidanas" before. He's only fought a few fighters with the hand speed of khan and he has had some trouble with them. I think both guys aren't deserving or doubt they will win but maidana can grow his stock for a bigger fight later this year and if Floyd beats khan he has a solid ppv later on with maidana should he beat broner.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 3 2014, 07:25 PM
Post #20

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

Ok now my new question is who watched Porter Diaz 1 & 2...........& Diaz Khan? I never caught p vs d but did catch the Khan fight....who really did better.....rosado sister got me thinking now...did he really look that bad?

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 12:01 PM