IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mayweather vs Maidana- May 3rd "The Moment"-Updated, On PPV and Closed Circuit-Theater Locations-Page 1, Post 1
Mayweather-vs. Maidana Question?
Does Maidana Give Floyd a Tougher Than Expected Fight?
Yes [ 12 ] ** [57.14%]
No [ 6 ] ** [28.57%]
Unsure [ 3 ] ** [14.29%]
Total Votes: 21

Cshel86
post Feb 3 2014, 09:28 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 3 2014, 07:25 PM) *
Ok now my new question is who watched Porter Diaz 1 & 2...........& Diaz Khan? I never caught p vs d but did catch the Khan fight....who really did better.....rosado sister got me thinking now...did he really look that bad?

Rosado's sister?! Michelle?! From what I understand, there's no relation there, but her ass...her ass will make a man wanna slap his moms. I saw here in person in Vegas the night before the Chavez/Martinez card. Maaaan...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 3 2014, 10:05 PM
Post #22

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2014, 10:28 PM) *
Rosado's sister?! Michelle?! From what I understand, there's no relation there, but her ass...her ass will make a man wanna slap his moms. I saw here in person in Vegas the night before the Chavez/Martinez card. Maaaan...

Ya she nice one ....could've swarn they was related but maybe I read wrong ...her radio show ain't bad

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 3 2014, 10:16 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 3 2014, 10:05 PM) *
Ya she nice one ....could've swarn they was related but maybe I read wrong ...her radio show ain't bad

Trust me bro, I thought the same thing. I was texting Ben (Thompson) while I was in Vegas (I believe he was in Austin TX with Floyd) and he told me what the deal was. He told me to take a pic of her and send it, but it was a wild pack of Hispanic dudes around her, lookin' mad and silly at the same time. Lol

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 3 2014, 11:13 PM
Post #24

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2014, 11:16 PM) *
Trust me bro, I thought the same thing. I was texting Ben (Thompson) while I was in Vegas (I believe he was in Austin TX with Floyd) and he told me what the deal was. He told me to take a pic of her and send it, but it was a wild pack of Hispanic dudes around her, lookin' mad and silly at the same time. Lol

Man I hate that lame ass shit

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 3 2014, 11:30 PM
Post #25

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

I picked Marcos for 2 reasons:
1. This is the man that put the beatdown on his so called lil wannabee baby brother in Broner, it would be sweet revenge of sorts.
2. It'll end all of this so called "duck" talk of him only fighting for money against the likes of a man who has lost more than he's won recently.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 4 2014, 12:14 AM
Post #26

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

i actually think both fights are going to be more exciting than people are making them out to be. with khan's glass chin, and floyd's timing i can see a KO or at least khan getting dropped a few times. as mentioned before, maidana's style is taylor made for floyd, and i see him being countered while he's pressing forward. i see floyd landing some clean shots in this one.

either way, it's gonna be better than floyd canelo IMO. if i had to pick between the two i would go with khan. with maidana's style, i see alot of clinches and holding throughout the rounds.

This post has been edited by ryustuh: Feb 4 2014, 12:25 AM

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 4 2014, 12:43 AM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 4 2014, 12:14 AM) *
i actually think both fights are going to be more exciting than people are making them out to be. with khan's glass chin, and floyd's timing i can see a KO or at least khan getting dropped a few times. as mentioned before, maidana's style is taylor made for floyd, and i see him being countered while he's pressing forward. i see floyd landing some clean shots in this one.

either way, it's gonna be better than floyd canelo IMO. if i had to pick between the two i would go with khan. with maidana's style, i see alot of clinches and holding throughout the rounds.

How are the outcomes you described exciting? They are what most of us are predicting. How would watching the Seahawks take on Chipewa Falls HS be fun to watch? He will drop Khan and counter Maidana all day. This is why many people dont want to see these fights. Outcome assured...

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 4 2014, 12:50 AM
Post #28

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 4 2014, 01:43 AM) *
How are the outcomes you described exciting? They are what most of us are predicting. How would watching the Seahawks take on Chipewa Falls HS be fun to watch? He will drop Khan and counter Maidana all day. This is why many people dont want to see these fights. Outcome assured...

i'd rather see floyd KO or drop someone or counter with solid clean shots as opposed to sticking his jab and moving against someone like canelo who had a high guard and took most of floyd's punches on his gloves.

of course the outcome is already assumed, is anyone assuming that floyd's not gonna dominate against either of these guys? but no one's gonna deny that some of his fights are more exciting than others. just cuz you already know the outcome doesn't mean you can't enjoy watching how he makes it happen.

This post has been edited by ryustuh: Feb 4 2014, 12:57 AM

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 4 2014, 12:56 AM
Post #29

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I voted Maidana because he has a better chin and more toughness. A strong wind can knock Khan over and maybe out. What has Khan done to deserve a fight with Mayweather anyway? I think people should boycott a Mayweather-Khan fight.

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 4 2014, 12:57 AM
Post #30

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Feb 3 2014, 10:30 PM) *
I picked Marcos for 2 reasons:
1. This is the man that put the beatdown on his so called lil wannabee baby brother in Broner, it would be sweet revenge of sorts.
2. It'll end all of this so called "duck" talk of him only fighting for money against the likes of a man who has lost more than he's won recently.

+2 Good calls!

Jack

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 01:39 PM