IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mayweather vs Maidana- May 3rd "The Moment"-Updated, On PPV and Closed Circuit-Theater Locations-Page 1, Post 1
Mayweather-vs. Maidana Question?
Does Maidana Give Floyd a Tougher Than Expected Fight?
Yes [ 12 ] ** [57.14%]
No [ 6 ] ** [28.57%]
Unsure [ 3 ] ** [14.29%]
Total Votes: 21

Dolimite
post Feb 9 2014, 01:52 PM
Post #71

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 6 2014, 08:19 PM) *
I know y'all seen that picture he got of him knocking bout a pint of blood out Floyd nose this kid is off the wall right now. Lmmfao

Link please!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2014, 05:05 PM
Post #72

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Okay maybe I need to lay off the booze, but I had this sick dream that a Floyd/Oscar rematch got signed. Oscar's been out of the public eye for months because of rehab and such, but at this point, who knows. The sick thing is, Oscar can still come back give anybody a big payday. Lol

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 9 2014, 06:22 PM
Post #73

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 01:52 PM) *
Link please!

Punk deleted it from his page but I'm on it for you d

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 9 2014, 05:05 PM) *
Okay maybe I need to lay off the booze, but I had this sick dream that a Floyd/Oscar rematch got signed. Oscar's been out of the public eye for months because of rehab and such, but at this point, who knows. The sick thing is, Oscar can still come back give anybody a big payday. Lol

Wasn't Chavez Jr the one trying to get him to come back. I remember Jr was still undefeated when Oscar was mumbling a possible come back ...possible revenge get back fight

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 9 2014, 08:02 PM
Post #74

Junior Welterweight

I feel like a liar right now. I can't find this particular Photoshop master piece anywhere .. hopefully it pops up again soon I know someone had to save it....I'm kicking myself right now!

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 9 2014, 11:54 PM
Post #75

Junior Welterweight

Khan won.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 12 2014, 06:13 PM
Post #76

Super Middleweight

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-amir-khan...er-fight--74602

This guy is so thirsty.

+Quote Post
SylentKnghtz
post Feb 12 2014, 06:38 PM
Post #77

Amateur

Member No.: 14,102

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 7 2014, 10:34 PM) *
Man I think some funny business going down, Maidana had 70% of the vote a few days ago now Khan is in the lead. This is the 2000 Presidential election all over again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/khan-takes...ons-poll-236655

While Marcos Maidana was a landslide winner in Fightnews.com’s independent poll, Amir Khan has overcome Maidana’s lead in Mayweather Promotions’ official poll. Khan now has 13,681 votes (51%) to Maidana’s 13010 votes (49%). Khan’s surge in the voting began when he began promoting the poll to his nearly 1.5 million Twitter followers. Floyd stated he would let the fans decide whether he fights Khan or Maidana on May 3.

Man WTF???

Khans votes came mostly from "cheerleaders" that are supporting him based on race/religion (some probably had never even heard of him before and even less are familiar with boxing) where the majority of them being from "across the pond" and will invest little or no money in the fight seeing as how they dont pay for ppv... instead pay a monthly subscriptions (mostly "chipped"/stolen); chump change compared to ppv. Furthermore, these same "voters" totally disregard Khan's current ranking and status which is the consequence of Khans 13mth plus inactivity and his less then impressive last 4 bouts, not to mention his "Glass Chin" that results in him having to constantly hug the canvas. Maidana is the only one of the two that merits a shot against Floyd. Maidana has put in the work, he is the "hot" ticket ever since beating the lesser-skilled copy of Floyd, Broner. Maidana ever since he has gotten w/ Trainer Robert Garcia has looked impressive and is on a 4 win streak. Floyd, TMT and the "BigBoss" will make a HUGE financial mistake not making a Floyd-Maidana fight on the Cinco de Mayo weekend which is notoriously known to bring in huge ppv numbers anytime Floyd fights a Latino. Khan should fight on the undercard against Broner and if he does well, campaign for a fight in September with Floyd. Boxing fans that know what's what, will not be paying for a Floyd- "Glassed Chinned" Khan fight, the ppv numbers will reflect their/our discontentment.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 12 2014, 08:45 PM
Post #78

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 9 2014, 05:02 PM) *
I feel like a liar right now. I can't find this particular Photoshop master piece anywhere .. hopefully it pops up again soon I know someone had to save it....I'm kicking myself right now!

Don't be so hard on yourself. lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 12 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #79

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (SylentKnghtz @ Feb 12 2014, 05:38 PM) *
Khans votes came mostly from "cheerleaders" that are supporting him based on race/religion (some probably had never even heard of him before and even less are familiar with boxing) where the majority of them being from "across the pond" and will invest little or no money in the fight seeing as how they dont pay for ppv... instead pay a monthly subscriptions (mostly "chipped"/stolen); chump change compared to ppv. Furthermore, these same "voters" totally disregard Khan's current ranking and status which is the consequence of Khans 13mth plus inactivity and his less then impressive last 4 bouts, not to mention his "Glass Chin" that results in him having to constantly hug the canvas. Maidana is the only one of the two that merits a shot against Floyd. Maidana has put in the work, he is the "hot" ticket ever since beating the lesser-skilled copy of Floyd, Broner. Maidana ever since he has gotten w/ Trainer Robert Garcia has looked impressive and is on a 4 win streak. Floyd, TMT and the "BigBoss" will make a HUGE financial mistake not making a Floyd-Maidana fight on the Cinco de Mayo weekend which is notoriously known to bring in huge ppv numbers anytime Floyd fights a Latino. Khan should fight on the undercard against Broner and if he does well, campaign for a fight in September with Floyd. Boxing fans that know what's what, will not be paying for a Floyd- "Glassed Chinned" Khan fight, the ppv numbers will reflect their/our discontentment.

Me and many others are right there with you. I read today from fat boy Dan, that the people at Showtime prefer Maidana because they believe it will do way better numbers then a fight against Amir...that poll was bull though, Khan is an idiot and the vid he released today was horrible. I try not to laugh at fighters because they are brave to get in the ring but damn some of them are stupid

Look at Virgil's face at the end, pure classic lmao

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 13 2014, 01:45 AM
Post #80

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 12 2014, 08:58 PM) *
Me and many others are right there with you. I read today from fat boy Dan, that the people at Showtime prefer Maidana because they believe it will do way better numbers then a fight against Amir...that poll was bull though, Khan is an idiot and the vid he released today was horrible. I try not to laugh at fighters because they are brave to get in the ring but damn some of them are stupid

Look at Virgil's face at the end, pure classic lmao

Khan vs Broner could be exciting...

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:37 AM