Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What If Manny loses 4/12
mgrover
post Feb 4 2014, 08:06 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

hopefully calls it a career. To me, he just doesn't seem to want it, and its very evident in the Rios fight because he looked like he was doing a job rather than enjoying himself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hookoffthejab
post Feb 4 2014, 10:43 AM
Post #12

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,117

I really believe he loses to Bradley straight up this time...I thought the first fight was very very close and Manny won by 1 round......He can pay off his debts by beating up the Rios of the world but if he loses it's over at the top level.....

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 4 2014, 03:08 PM
Post #13

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 3 2014, 08:10 PM) *
I think if he loses then he probably gone from TR, they are pretty thin in his weight class right now..if he does lose and stay with TR then they should just re-build him up for a few fights and then put him in one more big fight and let him ride off into the sunset...hell knowing Arum, even if Pacquiao loses, he'll still try to make the 5th fight between Pacquiao and Marquez

How many years does Manny really have left. the competition is already thin. You mentioned the JMM fight, well according to Arum, if Juan wins a belt then it could happen in September. Top Rank should be renamed to Top Rematches.... Chi, I hope you didn't bet on Denver. They got a Chicago Mafia type ass kicking!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 4 2014, 04:17 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 4 2014, 02:08 PM) *
How many years does Manny really have left. the competition is already thin. You mentioned the JMM fight, well according to Arum, if Juan wins a belt then it could happen in September. Top Rank should be renamed to Top Rematches.... Chi, I hope you didn't bet on Denver. They got a Chicago Mafia type ass kicking!

Worse SB game I ever saw, Manning should hang it up...he and the whole squad was shook

If Pacquiao financial troubles is as bad as it seems then he may have to fight for an extended period of time. Arum is talking about a future fight with Mikey Garcia which is supposed to be like when Manny shot to stardom and their clearly trying to do that with Mikey. I think TR is trying to make him their next PPV star. He doesn't have a whole lot of options that's we know

+Quote Post
Thickback
post Feb 4 2014, 09:55 PM
Post #15

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,355

Hopefully retirement if its not a close fight. If it's close we will see Manny/Bradley III probably without VADA drug testing....lol

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Feb 5 2014, 03:12 AM
Post #16

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

"Win or lose I plan to have a few more fights" just before the Rios fight..this dude if he wins will have a tie breaker..if he loses..it'll be provodnikov next and possibly gets retired...if he beats provodnikov and gets that 140 belt in the fall expect to see Pacquaio the free agent in 2015 since 140 will be light as hell at the point.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 5 2014, 10:07 AM
Post #17

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 4 2014, 01:17 PM) *
Worse SB game I ever saw, Manning should hang it up...he and the whole squad was shook

If Pacquiao financial troubles is as bad as it seems then he may have to fight for an extended period of time. Arum is talking about a future fight with Mikey Garcia which is supposed to be like when Manny shot to stardom and their clearly trying to do that with Mikey. I think TR is trying to make him their next PPV star. He doesn't have a whole lot of options that's we know

If Pac fights Mikey I a m done.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Feb 5 2014, 11:02 AM
Post #18

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

If Pacquiao loses I think hes still got a few more fights, win or lose, that'll get attention. He'd have to be on a serious losing streak to lose his fan base. I do think Bradley will win again, this time more convincingly. He looks sharper to me, and I bet he's more mentally sound too, coming off two good wins.

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Feb 5 2014, 11:47 AM
Post #19

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 4 2014, 04:17 PM) *

Yeah Superbowl was like the Mayweather/Guerrero fight lol, Broncos had no chance and gave up after the first play.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 5 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 5 2014, 10:07 AM) *
If Pac fights Mikey I a m done.

With Ariza's help, didn't Manny jump up a couple of weight classes and challenge Oscar years ago? I see the same cycle taking place. They may actually negotiate this next year and have the fight at like 142 or 144 or somewhere in that neighborhood.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:29 PM